PDA

View Full Version : Ebon Gun's Proc

Achates
07-17-2021, 10:10 PM
Does the proc of Ebon Gun scale with damage stats? And which is better, giving it Int awakes or BD awakes? I hope someone can help :)

Stephencobear
07-17-2021, 10:45 PM
First question, I haven’t tested, but the second one;
Do you want to run the maps quickly, or just the boss? There’s a difference

Achates
07-17-2021, 11:16 PM
First question, I haven’t tested, but the second one;
Do you want to run the maps quickly, or just the boss? There’s a difference
I want to run maps easily

waflm
07-17-2021, 11:24 PM
But to run maps is better staff ebon or skratch bug is if u want a gun the proc of the ebon gun can active more fast

Enviado desde mi SM-G610M mediante Tapatalk

Achates
07-17-2021, 11:34 PM
But to run maps is better staff ebon or skratch bug is if u want a gun the proc of the ebon gun can active more fast

Enviado desde mi SM-G610M mediante Tapatalk
I am using Skratch Staff and Ebon Staff right now but i feel like the Ebon Staff makes enemies target me and the Skratch Staff is to close for me while its defense is really low XD besides i like to have a long range weapon thats why i choose Ebon Gun and Skratch Gun hehe. But will Ebon/Abyss Armor's proc increase the gun proc damage?

Kolpertis_333
07-18-2021, 05:06 AM
I am using Skratch Staff and Ebon Staff right now but i feel like the Ebon Staff makes enemies target me and the Skratch Staff is to close for me while its defense is really low XD besides i like to have a long range weapon thats why i choose Ebon Gun and Skratch Gun hehe. But will Ebon/Abyss Armor's proc increase the gun proc damage?

Any kind of damage buff / increase Will increase gun's proc damage

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Achates
07-18-2021, 05:24 AM
Any kind of damage buff / increase Will increase gun's proc damage

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
Thanks for confirming

Stephencobear
07-18-2021, 09:16 AM
I want to run maps easily

Depends on which map I mean, compare deep marsh and orric

Boss damage isn’t gonna help speed through the miles of mobs in deep, conversely boss damage may be preferred for orric or shevra