PDA

View Full Version : Level 56 arcane weapons

trueido
07-19-2021, 05:35 AM
Last week I was trying to find out why are the level 56 arcane weapons so rare.
I found out that they are so rare because they were only lootable from locks during Ursoth event 4-5 years ago.
The ursoth event chest which contains them is no longer exist in AL, and if there are some of these crates, I doubt there are more than just a few.

All other arcane weapons in the game are lootable from different locks which players are able to get so why the level 56 arcanes are only bound to an event from 4-5 years ago?

I believe all old arcane weapons shouldn't be too hard to get.
Any thoughts?

hoks
07-19-2021, 05:41 AM
I don't even know that weapon exists

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Potofgreed
07-19-2021, 05:44 AM

immortal weaps

hoks
07-19-2021, 05:49 AM
Lol immo weap XD

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Tiger Mike
07-19-2021, 06:51 AM
+1 -oh no wait, this isn't suggestions and feedback, oh well.

Xtremez
07-19-2021, 07:07 AM
You don't see them anymore because they have been turned into vanities...

Undershooting
07-19-2021, 07:10 AM
You don't see them anymore because they have been turned into vanities...

Wouldn’t it better to directly buy the vanity version than turning the arcane one into vanity since the value of the arcane is a lot more than the vanity version?

XxretepxX
07-19-2021, 07:58 AM
Wouldn’t it better to directly buy the vanity version than turning the arcane one into vanity since the value of the arcane is a lot more than the vanity version?He meant like when the option to turn the weapon into the vanity was introduced everyone did it because it was new and "cool", there was a lot back then now none for that reason

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

KarTik1
07-19-2021, 12:59 PM
The thing is they needed to be added somehow in game now cause even maul,kershal,hooks drop in game till now being the first arcanes.
Same should happen with immortel wepons they need to add them to simmiler elite chest from the expension as same drop rate as old arcanes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potofgreed
07-19-2021, 03:51 PM
The thing is they needed to be added somehow in game now cause even maul,kershal,hooks drop in game till now being the first arcanes.
Same should happen with immortel wepons they need to add them to simmiler elite chest from the expension as same drop rate as old arcanes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthey was happy litte accidents

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Advocacies
07-19-2021, 07:58 PM
Immortal Weapons op looks and design probably one of the best vanity weapons that almost fits every vanity xd hope they'll add those on some collectors cache crates drops on new expansion or sunken lost crate that has immortal weapon available in drops from bosses new expansion would be nice to farm those like kershal maul bbhooks

Onawaoka
07-20-2021, 01:15 AM

Honestly that should be a thing. I know no one really wants to loot old stuff from cates so why not build a farming place where there’s a chest that can allow us to loot it. This would really bring so many levels back to business if this was an idea for all weapons. Like bone/glaive from 36 and 41 and so on.

Xtremez
07-20-2021, 07:58 AM
Honestly that should be a thing. I know no one really wants to loot old stuff from cates so why not build a farming place where there’s a chest that can allow us to loot it. This would really bring so many levels back to business if this was an idea for all weapons. Like bone/glaive from 36 and 41 and so on.

Not true. Many players WANT to loot old stuff from crates or chests. The thing is, it should be an old item of great value, either a collectible or pricey items that could be turned into vanities like maul, bb hooks, kershal, immortal weps, etc... If we're talking about old legendary and below gear, then of course no one would want it and need it.