PDA

View Full Version : Trick question

Encryptions
07-19-2021, 05:36 PM
Thread is closed please exit the thread ty.

Kystone
07-19-2021, 06:36 PM
If you have 800 gold loot in awakes is it actually 900gl? Answer is yes.

When we measure our movement speed we add our 100% base to the calculation but when we measure gold loot why don't we add 100% base to the calculation? Have fun with this :).

Cause no one actually takes into account the 100 base. When adding ms it should be 100 from ss+ awakes/pets/elixirs that u have

Kolpertis_333
07-19-2021, 06:41 PM
If you have 800 gold loot in awakes is it actually 900gl? Answer is yes.

When we measure our movement speed we add our 100% base to the calculation but when we measure gold loot why don't we add 100% base to the calculation? Have fun with this :). I dont think this is true because i dont think there is such thing as 100% base gold loot, gold loot is a boost and it starts from 0, there is no base gold loot, but there is base gold drop and every aditional gold loot % that we get makes that base gold drop higher, but movement speed does need to start from 100% because ms is not a boost, its necesary to have and if we had 0% ms we would not be able to move.

In conlusion ms and gold loot are not the same thing, and cant be calculated in the same way.

Also this might just be me beeing dumb, but personally i have never seen someone adding their 100% base ms to their overall ms %, i have asked multiple people how much ms is required for elite lb and they all pretty much said around 400%, well if we were to count our base ms aswell it would look something like this : 100% base ms, 100% ss ms = 200%, free store elix and ad elix stack so that is already 250%, if we add 25% stackable ms pet that is 275% ( tho its stackable ms so idk how that works so its probably higher) but lets say we are at 275% rn, if we got 15% ms on each piece of our gear that would be 380% and with that fasterfang speed elix we would have over 400%, i really doubt its that simple xD

This comment is either really really dumb or really really smart idk lol

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Potofgreed
07-19-2021, 07:05 PM
this is funny lol

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Undershooting
07-19-2021, 07:12 PM
I dont think this is true because i dont think there is such thing as 100% base gold loot, gold loot is a boost and it starts from 0, there is no base gold loot, but there is base gold drop and every aditional gold loot % that we get makes that base gold drop higher, but movement speed does need to start from 100% because ms is not a boost, its necesary to have and if we had 0% ms we would not be able to move.

In conlusion ms and gold loot are not the same thing, and cant be calculated in the same way.

Also this might just be me beeing dumb, but personally i have never seen someone adding their 100% base ms to their overall ms %, i have asked multiple people how much ms is required for elite lb and they all pretty much said around 400%, well if we were to count our base ms aswell it would look something like this : 100% base ms, 100% ss ms = 200%, free store elix and ad elix stack so that is already 250%, if we add 25% stackable ms pet that is 275% ( tho its stackable ms so idk how that works so its probably higher) but lets say we are at 275% rn, if we got 15% ms on each piece of our gear that would be 380% and with that fasterfang speed elix we would have over 400%, i really doubt its that simple xD

This comment is either really really dumb or really really smart idk lol

Every single stat has a baseline from where it starts, except for things like luck, BD and ED since those are the special awakes which aren’t permanent, these awakes start from 0%, however if it’s something which your character already has for example movement speed, you can say you’ve got 100% ms, or if you’ve got no gl on and still get gold drop, that’s 100% if your gold drop which basically means x1, if another 100% is added, that’s means you get double the amount of original gold which is 200% which also equals to x2.

Kolpertis_333
07-19-2021, 07:25 PM
Every single stat has a baseline from where it starts, except for things like luck, BD and ED since those are the special awakes which aren’t permanent, these awakes start from 0%, however if it’s something which your character already has for example movement speed, you can say you’ve got 100% ms, or if you’ve got no gl on and still get gold drop, that’s 100% if your gold drop which basically means x1, if another 100% is added, that’s means you get double the amount of original gold which is 200% which also equals to x2.Maybe, but i still think that more logical is that there is no 100% base gold loot, that 100% base gold loot is just base gold drop set by developers at specific bosses / mobs / chests and that gold loot is a buff / boost to that base gold drop, its not logical to already start with a 100% buff to something because then tehnically we would never be able to expirience those "set gold drops for every map"

If some boss would drop 5k gold at 0% gold loot awakens with what you are saying is that that boss actually drops 2.5k, but because of that "100% base gold loot" he drops 5k.. Idk just seems kinda illogical

Kennethchiua
07-19-2021, 07:32 PM
It has a point but it doesn't make sense if we do this. Just simplify things, it's already complicated. [emoji4] just saying.

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Undershooting
07-19-2021, 08:53 PM
Maybe, but i still think that more logical is that there is no 100% base gold loot, that 100% base gold loot is just base gold drop set by developers at specific bosses / mobs / chests and that gold loot is a buff / boost to that base gold drop, its not logical to already start with a 100% buff to something because then tehnically we would never be able to expirience those "set gold drops for every map"

If some boss would drop 5k gold at 0% gold loot awakens with what you are saying is that that boss actually drops 2.5k, but because of that "100% base gold loot" he drops 5k.. Idk just seems kinda illogical

With your 5k gold logic, why is there 1 gold drop in the low level map, shouldn’t it be 2 gold since that’s 100% base gold loot means x2 according to you, I mean there has to be a certain % to start off with in order for you to multiply the same source with higher gl%. If it starts off with 0, you shouldn’t be getting gold at all with no gl in any map.

Nocturnus
07-19-2021, 09:58 PM
Trick question:
Do you just say nonsense or do you really think things through before posting?

worshipped
07-19-2021, 10:11 PM
Maybe, but i still think that more logical is that there is no 100% base gold loot, that 100% base gold loot is just base gold drop set by developers at specific bosses / mobs / chests and that gold loot is a buff / boost to that base gold drop, its not logical to already start with a 100% buff to something because then tehnically we would never be able to expirience those "set gold drops for every map"

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći TapatalkSir, you have alrdy contradicted yourself in the first reply saying " if base ms was 0%,you wouldnt be able to move" so apply the same logic to the gold loot. If you had 0%gl you wouldnt be able to get gold. Its self explanatory. 100%gl awakes means that you get 100%extra gold from drops. So according to your logic, if base gl was 0%, the amount of extra gold you would get is 0*100 which means you wont get extra gold. Hope you can understand.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
07-19-2021, 10:40 PM
Thread closed

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210720/76639f6516927c26e2bbe8dbfacbce52.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-19-2021, 10:50 PM
Yeah so if gears is 800% gl you actually have 900% overall. (1 + (800 / 100)) = 9

Ilove_Poopoo
07-19-2021, 10:59 PM
Yeah so if gears is 800% gl you actually have 900% overall. (1 + (800 / 100)) = 9Back to your question, this is not necessarily true. I've seen people add, or not add the 100% base with either gl or ms. It all boils down to personal preference.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Starkinea
07-20-2021, 12:18 AM
And that's how you fail a math class :)

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

BaronB
07-20-2021, 03:15 PM
adding the baseline % figures to calculations is like going around bragging about the fact that you can slot 4 skills onto your player..

We know baseline figures exist... otherwise players wouldn't move or would never drop gold from mobs/boss/chests etc..

So seeing as EVERYONE has the baseline figures, so it's standard... who in their right minds actually include it into calculations when figuring out how much BONUS stats they have ontop lol...

I think I even lost some IQ having to even explain this like what's next ? Do people need teaching about how to breathe in and out properly ? lool

Encryptions
07-20-2021, 03:25 PM
Thread was just a joke. Only reason I made it was because I always see that people add the base movement speed 100% when calculating their mvs but when calculating gold loot they don't seem to add their base gl. Not much of a thing to fight about or down others for doing calculations different when either way is the same thing.

BaronB
07-20-2021, 03:37 PM
Thread was just a joke. Only reason I made it was because I always see that people add the base movement speed 100% when calculating their mvs but when calculating gold loot they don't seem to add their base gl. Not much of a thing to fight about or down others for doing calculations different when either way is the same thing.

Yeah that's just people inflating numbers to make themselves sound more op etc...

What is there to even fight/argue about? It would be more productive arguing with a brick wall rather than someone whos refusing to educate themselves a little better lool

Kolpertis_333
07-20-2021, 05:14 PM
With your 5k gold logic, why is there 1 gold drop in the low level map, shouldn’t it be 2 gold since that’s 100% base gold loot means x2 according to you, I mean there has to be a certain % to start off with in order for you to multiply the same source with higher gl%. If it starts off with 0, you shouldn’t be getting gold at all with no gl in any map.Gold loot didnt exist at the start of the game, so what was the thing that made us drop gold before gold loot even got added to the game?

Idk most sense makes that every map has its own "set gold drops" and adding extra gold loot buffs it but i understand what you are saying and maybe ur right, after all this game doesnt make any sense when it comes to gold loot when people with 800% gl often loot same gold as someone with 300%

Nexior
07-20-2021, 11:22 PM
Thread was just a joke. Only reason I made it was because I always see that people add the base movement speed 100% when calculating their mvs but when calculating gold loot they don't seem to add their base gl. Not much of a thing to fight about or down others for doing calculations different when either way is the same thing.U been saying *

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Nocturnus
07-20-2021, 11:43 PM

You can add the percentage of gl or speed, as you like, to look like op. But basically they will keep running faster than you and collect more gold than you, it is the only reality that counts.

Purplee
07-21-2021, 12:44 AM
Let me say something publicly to all of you! Ive browsed around these forums of Arcane Legends for some time. I made an account today to say this publicly. How is it right. That encryptions makes a thread and post. No matter what the thing is about. All of you create these posts to make him look bad and put him down with very depressing insults. high society you told him to get the **** out of your guild. Maybe he did something bad in that guild. But you are typing storms to encryptions in these forums every time I am here reading. I want to know what encryptions did to you guys that made you hate on him so much.

Purplee
07-21-2021, 12:46 AM
Much hate is directed to 1 person who helps the community with videos. Why is that?

MasterSan
07-21-2021, 01:41 AM
This was yet another information he was trying to share so all those who didn't knew about, would get an idea out of, but people just simply mistook his info as, "you guys are too dumb to figure it out" rather than understanding it as "Hope it helps the members improve"
Those who already know about it well and good, ggs.
But those who lack into understanding that, this thread was for them, put in the most layman language possible to help most of the crowd understand. But some people just take it to next level and twist the same words and make it complicated and in the end targeting encryptions unnecessarily trying to show who is right and who is wrong...but its the completely same point both parties/sides are trying to make.
And its really no brainer to figure out the base stats are at 100% for everything. What changes in value are the drops of different bosses or different areas(like honor pvp).
But to make it into a huge topic rather than being thankful for if someone who learnt something would have been a respectful.
Repeating same things in different words really don't make much difference, unless you want to show off your vocabulary here..then its totally different thing, and good job with that, because the goal here is to make sure everyone understand..not who got big words..
Those who got my point, good..those who didn't..well good luck.

Flamesofanger
07-21-2021, 02:11 AM
Let me say something publicly to all of you! Ive browsed around these forums of Arcane Legends for some time. I made an account today to say this publicly. How is it right. That encryptions makes a thread and post. No matter what the thing is about. All of you create these posts to make him look bad and put him down with very depressing insults. high society you told him to get the **** out of your guild. Maybe he did something bad in that guild. But you are typing storms to encryptions in these forums every time I am here reading. I want to know what encryptions did to you guys that made you hate on him so much.

Much hate is directed to 1 person who helps the community with videos. Why is that?

I agree with you, i've never seen him do anything wrong tbh. Barely have i seen him cause trouble in-game or offline. Literally it's always the same group of people hating on Encryptions for absolutely no reason but maybe over some pitiful things nobody even is aware exists or impacts the haters lives in anyway for them to be this passionate to hate on him lol.

Little do his haters know, he is on his way to becoming a millionaire in real life (His networth is 500,000$ already) And he will reach great heights. I only see him becoming more successful in the future and possibly having influence on others outside of AL.

Encryptions will keep getting richer while laughing his way to the bank and his blind haters filled with unjustified abhorrence will stay miserable thinking about encryptions everyday inside their skulls rent free crying because of something very Pitiful. On a freaking Videogame. Seriously cultivate yourselves and you won't be so mad at encryptions for no reason everyday. lmaoooooo

arcanefid
07-21-2021, 02:46 AM

He said he’s joking, so this post is not helping anyone, rather it’s misinforming.

Kystone, Baron and Nex are the only ones from High Society in this thread, none of them were disrespectful.

QuaseT
07-21-2021, 03:13 AM
Unnecessary thread to post - unnecessary thread to discuss

BaronB
07-21-2021, 05:36 AM
Sigh...

I’ll be back to this thread after work little later today :)

I have some great content to share and can make videos as well don’t you all worry ^.^

1<3

Purplee
07-21-2021, 07:53 AM
Unnecessary thread to post - unnecessary thread to discuss

Doesn't matter. There are other unnecessary threads that are made. Yet to think of it. This is just an excuse. To make encryptions look bad for making this thread.

QuaseT
07-21-2021, 09:18 AM
Doesn't matter. There are other unnecessary threads that are made. Yet to think of it. This is just an excuse. To make encryptions look bad for making this thread.I dont care about drama encryptions is involved. I see this thread as waste of time and just wanted to let him and everybody else know.

BaronB
07-21-2021, 09:20 AM
Doesn't matter. There are other unnecessary threads that are made. Yet to think of it. This is just an excuse. To make encryptions look bad for making this thread.

Actually the thread the thread was created to make fun of people. This was even admitted by the OP a couple posts above...

I’ve said this many times and I have proof encryptions never got kicked from High Society.. he choose to leave.(I have proof ss of conversation between be and encryptions to verify this)

As useful and informative as his content sometimes is (always said this and always will because it is true also his al guide discord server is actually better then the “official” sts server ) He has also openly admitted he has photoshopped conversations screenshots making it seem like others are talking badly about him just to stir drama. (I have a video he created himself where he admits this as evidence)

He has also created hate videos with racist and homophobic slurs directed at other players in game... this is coming from someone trying to seem all innocent and without any sins... and yes I have a copy of the video with the racism and homophobia which he uploaded and took down couple hours later after he realised what he had done.. yes I still have a copy of that video.

As stated already by Fid, out of all the people on this thread that have also commented how silly and pointless this thread basically is.. only 3 people have been from High Society... The 3 of us from HS we also happen to also be active players on the forums... half in the guild wouldn’t even know encryptions and the other half that might know him don’t actually care so...

I was even in agreement with encryptions on my last post saying someone trying to argue and not willing to learn is not worth spending the time on, that was friendly advice...

Wouldn’t even surprise me if this forum account I’m even responding you that’s being used to try stir anything up more rubbish on forums is just a fake and if it isn’t, I’d suggest doing more research before making posts slandering people.

Anyone actually interested learning truths and not just rumours or gossip the proof/evidence that’s been mentioned above I’m more then happy to share with anyone for educational purposes.

Add me on discord

Baron#9523

It’s amazing the amount of content thats accumulated over the years about different players in this game that like to act all sweet and innocent in public yet show their true colours behind closed doors or stir fake dramas to give themselves a sense of self importance.

Final food for thought...

If there’s smoke there’s usually fire...

If it’s just 1-2 people spouting something about 1 player, could argue it’s just nonsense... when hoards of different people from different groups are saying it about 1 player... well chances are there must actually be something going on.

Again I would encourage anyone to add me on discord

Baron#9523

An you can see actually proof of everything rather then just take mine or anyone else’s word for it :)

I was going to actually record a video explaining and showing proof after work but suppose after seeing this comment as well my patience has worn even thinner and even in getting tired of the fake personas people try to put across.

Might still do the video, still need to get back to content making so be a good excuse tho I’d rather not do it with such a dirty topic but for the greater good of Arlor.. needs must I suppose.

Enjoy the read

1 <3

Oawaoebi
07-21-2021, 09:21 AM
Who cares if you have 800 or 900 gl. It won't make me loot more gold so its more a who cares or who asked thread but I think this thread should better be closed before it gets worse here.

Purplee
07-21-2021, 09:21 AM
I dont care about drama encryptions is involved. I see this thread as waste of time and just wanted to let him and everybody else know.

Sir I may say if you dont care. How come every other waste of time thread out there doesnt have. Your post in it saying its useless?

QuaseT
07-21-2021, 09:30 AM
Sir I may say if you dont care. How come every other waste of time thread out there doesnt have. Your post in it saying its useless?Because the OP is an actual player I know and who will at least take feedback into consideration compared to most posters. Encryptions knows how to contact me if he has any problems/questions about my comments. I dont see why I need to explain that further to people I dont know.

❄️EXILE❄️
07-21-2021, 12:04 PM
Actually the thread the thread was created to make fun of people. This was even admitted by the OP a couple posts above...

I’ve said this many times and I have proof encryptions never got kicked from High Society.. he choose to leave.(I have proof ss of conversation between be and encryptions to verify this)

As useful and informative as his content sometimes is (always said this and always will because it is true also his al guide discord server is actually better then the “official” sts server ) He has also openly admitted he has photoshopped conversations screenshots making it seem like others are talking badly about him just to stir drama. (I have a video he created himself where he admits this as evidence)

He has also created hate videos with racist and homophobic slurs directed at other players in game... this is coming from someone trying to seem all innocent and without any sins... and yes I have a copy of the video with the racism and homophobia which he uploaded and took down couple hours later after he realised what he had done.. yes I still have a copy of that video.

As stated already by Fid, out of all the people on this thread that have also commented how silly and pointless this thread basically is.. only 3 people have been from High Society... The 3 of us from HS we also happen to also be active players on the forums... half in the guild wouldn’t even know encryptions and the other half that might know him don’t actually care so...

I was even in agreement with encryptions on my last post saying someone trying to argue and not willing to learn is not worth spending the time on, that was friendly advice...

Wouldn’t even surprise me if this forum account I’m even responding you that’s being used to try stir anything up more rubbish on forums is just a fake and if it isn’t, I’d suggest doing more research before making posts slandering people.

Anyone actually interested learning truths and not just rumours or gossip the proof/evidence that’s been mentioned above I’m more then happy to share with anyone for educational purposes.

Add me on discord

Baron#9523

It’s amazing the amount of content thats accumulated over the years about different players in this game that like to act all sweet and innocent in public yet show their true colours behind closed doors or stir fake dramas to give themselves a sense of self importance.

Final food for thought...

If there’s smoke there’s usually fire...

If it’s just 1-2 people spouting something about 1 player, could argue it’s just nonsense... when hoards of different people from different groups are saying it about 1 player... well chances are there must actually be something going on.

Again I would encourage anyone to add me on discord

Baron#9523

An you can see actually proof of everything rather then just take mine or anyone else’s word for it :)

I was going to actually record a video explaining and showing proof after work but suppose after seeing this comment as well my patience has worn even thinner and even in getting tired of the fake personas people try to put across.

Might still do the video, still need to get back to content making so be a good excuse tho I’d rather not do it with such a dirty topic but for the greater good of Arlor.. needs must I suppose.

Enjoy the read

1 <3

But Who asked for you're opinion?
half ur guildmates ive spoken to have put the first 100% base gl in the convo and really confused me...

Enjoy the read
<3

We all know encryptions left cuz DEMON told him; "GTFO" and as a player in a guild when an officer tells u to leave the guild then usually u do the right thing and leave.

u know its funny how u always act like such a kind person sometimes in forums and then other times ingame and out of game (forum) u are really rude and bring ur guildmates to support ur toxicity towards others. just sayin... guarentee u are going to trash talk me or be rude to me as usual, even when i dont do anything to u or anyone at all for that matter.

Kystone
07-21-2021, 12:07 PM
half ur guildmates ive spoken to have put the first 100% base gl in the convo and really confused me...

Enjoy the read
<3

We all know encryptions left cuz DEMON told him; "GTFO" and as a player in a guild when an officer tells u to leave the guild then usually u do the right thing and leave.

u know its funny how u always act like such a kind person sometimes in forums and then other times ingame and out of game (forum) u are really rude and bring ur guildmates to support ur toxicity towards others. just sayin... guarentee u are going to trash talk me or be rude to me as usual, even when i dont do anything to u or anyone at all for that matter.

Like the time u made a character named demonisgey and joined his house and got mad he kicked u so u made a video on it? Lame

alexkousherian1
07-21-2021, 05:55 PM
Like the time u made a character named demonisgey and joined his house and got mad he kicked u so u made a video on it? LameLike the time you started to trash talk your enemy pvpers because you were getting your **** farmed. Don't even bring up nothing. The hypocrisy is real [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

BaronB
07-21-2021, 06:47 PM

Yeah right back at you :)

Previously known as Christmaztownz?

Banned from game before for disgustingly plat farming?

Not quite sure what your still doing here...

Dont try throwing stones if you live in a glass house.

Peace.

Kystone
07-21-2021, 06:53 PM
Like the time you started to trash talk your enemy pvpers because you were getting your **** farmed. Don't even bring up nothing. The hypocrisy is real [emoji1787]

1-888-771-5166 is the anger management phone number
1-800-950-6264 is the obsessive compulsive disorder hot line since u seem to be obsessed with me

alexkousherian1
07-21-2021, 06:57 PM
1-888-771-5166 is the anger management phone number
1-800-950-6264 is the obsessive compulsive disorder hot line since u seem to be obsessed with meI think you sent me the wrong number(s) since last time I checked you're hella racist to your pvp enemies and has been recorded/pictured as proof [emoji2357]and don't try to pretend that you ain't hot-headed lol. What a joke you fr are.

Kystone
07-21-2021, 07:05 PM
I think you sent me the wrong number(s) since last time I checked you're hella racist to your pvp enemies and has been recorded/pictured as proof [emoji2357]and don't try to pretend that you ain't hot-headed lol. What a joke you fr are.

Proof by who, the ppl disrespecting Scll’s religion and telling someone they need a fork? Only one hot-headed is u sir :)

alexkousherian1
07-21-2021, 07:07 PM
Proof by who, the ppl disrespecting Scll’s religion and telling someone they need a fork? Only one hot-headed is u sir :)Visit terrorshocks Channel, your ign used is "ache". Your bs is soon to be over [emoji5]

Kystone
07-21-2021, 07:11 PM
Visit terrorshocks Channel, your ign used is "ache". Your bs is soon to be over [emoji5]

Oh no a YouTube video on me… how will I ever play the game again… oh noooo getting exposed by a racist.. omg I should quit

alexkousherian1
07-21-2021, 07:13 PM
Oh no a YouTube video on me… how will I ever play the game again… oh noooo getting exposed by a racist.. omg I should quitI ain't the one who's caught being a racist and fake friends with ppl to use their items smfh

Kystone
07-21-2021, 07:21 PM
I ain't the one who's caught being a racist and fake friends with ppl to use their items smfh

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210722/dc2d6b72d5e7cb7c524abac548921e06.jpg

U rn trying to make an argument

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexkousherian1
07-21-2021, 07:25 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210722/dc2d6b72d5e7cb7c524abac548921e06.jpg

U rn trying to make an argument

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no, thats you when your friends don't let you borrow their gear smh

Roblox
07-21-2021, 07:45 PM
Yeah and don’t forget the mention the vanities as well that he borrows aswell [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Narekap
07-21-2021, 08:39 PM
he probably like please bro please i give back please