PDA

View Full Version : is this bug? or not? . Can get bonus with only dragon pet.

icemando
05-25-2012, 01:01 AM
I tested with my friends and found the bonus .

red dragon pet gives +5 mana regen, +10dmg and + 1armor

blue dragon pet gives + 1mana regen, +10dmg and +5armor.

but i think that these bonus are bugs. because Dev said that we can get SET bonus when we wear dragon armor, helm and pet.

now,we can get the bonus from dragon pets(red and blue) without others(helm and armor).

I don't know about full set(dragon pet with armor and helm) give which bonus.

Suntv
05-25-2012, 01:09 AM
I just posted a topic that the green dragon won't give sparkles... What could be possible, is that the blue and red dragon just give some bonus but that the green one combines with the greenish helm and the greenish armor. Can you test that?

icemando
05-25-2012, 01:21 AM
unfortunately, I and all my friends don't have full greenish vanity set(helm,armor and dragon) :(

If I find someone who is my friend has all of the vanity set, I will post as soon as possible for you and others :D

The Flash
05-25-2012, 01:46 AM
unfortunately, I and all my friends don't have full greenish vanity set(helm,armor and dragon) :(

If I find someone who is my friend has all of the vanity set, I will post as soon as possible for you and others :D

Doesnt give bonus i have all

icemando
05-25-2012, 02:56 AM
Doesnt give bonus i have all

U mean, do u have all vanities, green dragon helm, armor and dragon pet ??

where did u get that helm and armor vanities ? plz tell me about them. I'm farming for New vanities now, but I think that the vanity cannot be dropped now...

Jsaieagle
05-25-2012, 04:29 AM
Dev, can you please drop us an answer if it's just a glitch or the dragon really gives these stats?

Or dragon with helm and armor will give further stats!!?

Samhayne
05-25-2012, 07:53 AM
The intent as I understand it is that you should need the rare dropped armor and helm + the dragon pet to get the set bonus. The team is looking further into it today and we should have further clarification (and any bug fixes) out in the near future. Thanks very much for the feedback!

icemando
05-25-2012, 09:33 AM
The intent as I understand it is that you should need the rare dropped armor and helm + the dragon pet to get the set bonus. The team is looking further into it today and we should have further clarification (and any bug fixes) out in the near future. Thanks very much for the feedback!

Thank you so much Sam :D

Phoenixking
05-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Is the dragon mystery armor and helm having the same issue as the bunny ears had before? As in they are super rare? :O