PDA

View Full Version : some quesions

Anazeonac
05-25-2012, 09:58 AM
hello im new!!!
i have some questoions... first im archer lvl 12 and when i will be high lvls i want to make pvp so i need build for pvp and i not found. and how to lvl up fast? ppl said me with exlirs but i need to pay 5platinum for 5min exlirs how much exlirs i need for day and if you know in how much time i will get lvl 66?? and if i wearing full set vympr or saguine lvl 65 its will give me set bounos or something or its not metter to wear diffrent parts of set? and last question: how to make fast money beacuse all the day i go about dungeons but its not give alot of money and in high lvls i will get from dungeon or kills alot of money beacuse ppl said me go to dungeon and fighat but the prices to expensive for me have any other way to get alot of money fast or just fighat?
tnx i know my english is not really good but im hope you will unserstand me...

Xionskull
05-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Welcome! Whoa oh! I'll try to answer these... You can pvp at any lvl btw I think chickenrunnn has a thread... Oh here it is:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs&highlight=builds

2nd. Elixirs do help you lvl up fast. Best way is to get a team together and concentrate on one dungeon, a do it very fast and over repetitively. That should lvl you fast. Elixirs can be found in the store for varying prices. Sanguine gives bonus not vampyr.

Lol I Gtg someone else might finish answering your questions. :/

Phoenixking
05-25-2012, 10:14 AM
To get a lot of money, you need to farm maps. Farm means to do a dungeon repeatedly. While you "farm" you might get a good pink. Pink is a legendary item that usually sells for a lot. If you sell it you'll get good money, you can use the auction shoppe to sell it. You can also get some gold from dungeons but you are better off farming expensive stuff.

Anazeonac
05-25-2012, 11:03 AM
What bounos give the set?and have too set saguine chiroptera its give bounos set?and what better saguine or chiroptera?and i dont understand what is farm maps and how to get in and i can entr to farm mapsin my lvl?and in 1day how much gold can i get from sell items frrom the farm maps?

Irulelol
05-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Sanguine set is better, everymap and level can be farmed but the tearm farming means to repetedly replay a dungeon while looking for a certain weapon or armor peice. It all depends on the map you play and how long you play on how much money you can make in a day on selling the items you get while farming

Phoenixking
05-25-2012, 11:34 AM
What bounos give the set?and have too set saguine chiroptera its give bounos set?and what better saguine or chiroptera?and i dont understand what is farm maps and how to get in and i can entr to farm mapsin my lvl?and in 1day how much gold can i get from sell items frrom the farm maps?
There is a lot of set and chireptora sanguine is the whole name chireptora isn't different from sanguine

Anazeonac
05-25-2012, 01:40 PM
you mean chiroptera sanguine and sanguine set its the same things and if i wearing parts of sanguine and other parts chiroptera sanguine i still get the bounos? and srry still dont understand what is farm map my english is bad so its not your fall its just dungeon or what beacuse never i get legandary items from drop plz more information abot that and thnx guyz you really help me.

JTZ
05-26-2012, 02:06 AM
I think hes saying that they dnt have any differences but when u have full sanguine set it gives bonus but chiroptera doesnt give bonus.

Anazeonac
05-26-2012, 04:05 AM
And sanguine chiroptera give bounos set?

Chickenrunnn
05-26-2012, 09:19 AM
hello im new!!!
1 : when i will be high lvls i want to make pvp so i need build for pvp
2 : how to lvl up fast? ppl said me with exlirs but i need to pay 5platinum for 5min exlirs how much exlirs i need for day and if you know in how much time i will get lvl 66??
3 : if i wearing full set vympr or saguine lvl 65 its will give me set bonus or something or its not metter to wear diffrent parts of set?
4 : how to make fast money beacuse all the day i go about dungeons but its not give alot of money and in high lvls i will get from dungeon or kills alot of money beacuse ppl said me go to dungeon and fighat but the prices to expensive for me have any other way to get alot of money fast or just fighat?

Okay, lemme answer 1 by one lol ^^ (i edited the quote for more understandable questions lol

1 : About the high pvp bird builts, i've put some into my guide (Link in my dignature, or click HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs)).. Here are the infos extracted from there

LvL66 Bird STR

* Base points : 150 STR, rest DEX
* Skills points : 6 blast, root, focus, heal, evasion, break , shatter, repulse, blind, wallroot, 5avian, 0 meditation
* Items : Crafted Orlok sword! 10 Damage+2 dodge ring.
* Combo :evasion focus break root shatter blast wall blind repulse heal
* Tips :
- Always be close from ur opponent and auto!
- Double root bears
- Brake mages mana shields, and run to them like kamikaze! Then use all ur skills, try to wait they heal before using ur most damageable skills ^^
- Pray for dodging :P, see you have 60 with buffes, no worries about that

LvL66 Bird (MyBuild)

* Base points : Full Dex!
* Skills points : 6 blast, root, focus, heal, evasion, break , shatter, repulse, blind, wallroot, 5avian
* Items : Crafted Sanguine Long Bow set! 10 Damage+2 dodge ring.
I’ve numerous combos, depending on opponent gears, classes and power… I’ll tell a basic one lol cuz writing all would take 6 pages xD
* Combo :evasion focus break root shatter blast wall blind repulse heal and .. run
* Tips :
- RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and HIDEEE .
- Double root bears
- Brake mages'mana shields, and repulse, run till ur blast is back, and auto break shatter blind => death
- Pray for dodging :P

2 : This week end is X2 xp ^^ U'll get twice more xp then before :)
You can buy some elixirs to make it faster ! there is the x4 trasher eliicir; 40 platinum worth, which makes x4 xp ! and during this week end, it would make x8!
See you're lvl12 and you wanna reach 66... you need about 190k xp >.<... if you play 3h today xp and 3h xp tomorrow, and if you play 2h the other days, it would make about 1month and half of playing without elixirs.... In a word, lvl71 cap will be there before you get to it ^^.. Unless you use elixirs and farm non-stop, I think it will be hard to get to 66 :(

3 : If you were all Vampyr items (helm,bow,armor) it won't give bonus set. Only SAnguine, and Crafted sanguine helms/armos/bow woren together give bonus set :
Crafted sanguine Hood, armor, crossbow/longbow = red fumes bonus set
Sanguine Hood, armor, crossbow/longbow = black fumes bonus set.

If you're not rich, you better use : Dead armor (lvl65), Dead helm (65), vampyr crossbow (65).. It worth about 200k, and you can be good at pvp with it.. for using, be 150 str and rest dex.

4 : there are different ways for getting money..
Farming "direct" gold. I mean "+xxG" above your head from monsters. For that, you should solo plasma pyramid (about 30-40 gold per monsters)
Farming "Indirect" gold. I mean dropping items which are quite expensive, and sells fast, making you earn much money. For that, yiu should farm SandStone Caves.
Learning to merch (not adviced if you"re new..). For that, you should buy items for cheap, and resell for high prices.. Sure, you could have understood that you need a high knowledge of CS item prices, for being able to know which prices are good, low or too high..

Here it is :) I hope it helped you ^^ Cya :)

Anazeonac
05-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Tnx its really helped me and man if i wearing sanguine hrlm and armor and i wearing chiroptera sanguine crossbow/longbow still i get bounos set?beacuse i not found sanguine bow and for dead set i need str or dex?beacuse my build is just dex and ppl said me to up in the stats every lvl little str and all the other dex and i up every lvl 4dex and about the skill point 6blast,5evian and all the other skill just 1point?

Chickenrunnn
05-26-2012, 11:25 AM
1 :if i wearing sanguine hrlm and armor and i wearing chiroptera sanguine crossbow/longbow still i get bounos set?
2 : i not found sanguine bow and for dead set i need str or dex?
3 : my build is just dex and ppl said me to up in the stats every lvl little str and all the other dex and i up every lvl 4dex
4 : and about the skill point 6blast,5evian and all the other skill just 1point?

1 : You need the 3 items of crafted sanguine at once, or the 3 items of sanguine at once to get bonus set. Mix doesnt make bonus
2 : Dead is str.
3 : you better reskill points at lvl65, doing 150 str and rest dex.. or just try to calculate how many str points u need to add for each lvls to get 150 at 65 lol ^^.. I can do it for u, but I need ur actual lvl, and the number of str points u have already.
4 : For which lvl?

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 11:34 AM
1 : You need the 3 items of crafted sanguine at once, or the 3 items of sanguine at once to get bonus set. Mix doesnt make bonus
2 : Dead is str.
3 : you better reskill points at lvl65, doing 150 str and rest dex.. or just try to calculate how many str points u need to add for each lvls to get 150 at 65 lol ^^.. I can do it for u, but I need ur actual lvl, and the number of str points u have already.
4 : For which lvl?150str rest dexterity crafted longbow birds piss me off.... But the ones that piss me off the most are those that have xbow and can actually kite. Tough for intbirds. I have a combo though :3

Chickenrunnn
05-26-2012, 11:42 AM
But the ones that piss me off the most are those that have xbow and can actually kite.

Aren't you speaking about me? xD

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Aren't you speaking about me? xD
I always believed that you where pure dexterity for that
1)I can feel better.
2)you have low armor.
3) you got crazy damage.

Chickenrunnn
05-26-2012, 12:00 PM
I always believed that you where pure dexterity for that
1)I can feel better.
2)you have low armor.
3) you got crazy damage.

I'm full dex :]

Anazeonac
05-26-2012, 03:40 PM
ok but in the cs i not found sanguine bow i found just chiroptera sanguine bow and you said i need just sanguine have any sanguine bow?and how much sanguine crossbow not crafted worth?

Kixxler
05-26-2012, 04:25 PM
hello im new!!!
i have some questoions... first im archer lvl 12 and when i will be high lvls i want to make pvp so i need build for pvp and i not found. and how to lvl up fast? ppl said me with exlirs but i need to pay 5platinum for 5min exlirs how much exlirs i need for day and if you know in how much time i will get lvl 66?? and if i wearing full set vympr or saguine lvl 65 its will give me set bounos or something or its not metter to wear diffrent parts of set? and last question: how to make fast money beacuse all the day i go about dungeons but its not give alot of money and in high lvls i will get from dungeon or kills alot of money beacuse ppl said me go to dungeon and fighat but the prices to expensive for me have any other way to get alot of money fast or just fighat?
tnx i know my english is not really good but im hope you will unserstand me...

Would you like to borrow my Oxford English Dictionary? I sense you need it more than I do.

Chickenrunnn
05-26-2012, 05:37 PM
ok but in the cs i not found sanguine bow i found just chiroptera sanguine bow and you said i need just sanguine have any sanguine bow?and how much sanguine crossbow not crafted worth?

Crossbow, Maybe 30K ^^ idk

Appleisaac
05-26-2012, 08:36 PM
wooooaaah woaaah woooah, before you guys give him advice for lv 65, he is going to need to get past lv 12! :) As an archer, you cannot pvp very well at level 12. Most pvpers you will encounter at this lv are "twinks", low lv characters who use VERY expensive gear to pvp at a specific level range, a lv 12 birdy wont stand a chance against a twink so your going to need to lv up before you do any pvp (unless your playing locked games with your friends).

You asked about set bonuses? You REALLY dont need to worry about that at lv 12 :P. just use gear you find, and worry about sets at a later lv (they dont come into play until lv 50ish, until then dont worry)

Your also asking about lvling up :). Use your daily elixer EVERYDAY. It will take a long time to get to lv 66, but i suggest you take it slow and enjoy the ride ;). as you lv up, you will find special ways to make cash (sandstone caves, alien oasis, croc fued...). at lvl 12, as I said before, you wont need to worry so much about expensive equipment. just use stuff you find.

PS Your english is great ;). The only thing you may want to work on is separating your ideas with paragraphs and stuff like that. (im a hypocrite because this whole post is probably VERY hard to follow ;))

hope i helped! BYEEEEE

o yeah! I forgot, put most (if not all) of your points in dexterity so you can use better equipment and have AWESOME damage. Also, try to level up your "blast shot" attack to 6 and your "focus" to 6 as soon as possible

Anazeonac
05-27-2012, 06:21 AM
tnx but i not found sanguine bow i found sanguine helm and armor and btw:i lvl 17now beacuse i used with exlir for 30min in 12platinum to use always with hem?