PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Docvoodo
05-25-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm a level 8 Engineer and almost everytime I play a level I do it by myself and if someone joins they leave quickly or they do nothing? I find Star Legends is way too easy and I've killed every boss so far on my own (The last boss was Red Beard) andI haven't died once. In Pocket Legends it was hard to do levels by yourself unless you were a higher level then the level was set for. Why is Star Legends so easy? I still like it but I find myself playing Pocket Legends more. Can anyone tell me why?

csb
05-25-2012, 05:28 PM
It starts easy and gets harder. I stopped at level 26, but in the 20s I couldn't solo at all until I got the best equipment.

The nice thing about dark legends is that people have to pay energy to join, so they rarely leave. I just learned to ignore others in PL and SL, because they very often leave midway through a map. Especially if they die. One death, and Hasta La Vista, baby.

Mitchturbo
05-25-2012, 05:37 PM
The beginning lvls of this game wasn't always easy, a lot of players were moaning thst it was too difficult so sts made em too easy lol.

When you hit Miner Mcgirk you'll see the difficulty raise.

~A~
05-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Miner Mcgirkummm...
Miner McgurikThats
Better

Cahaun
05-25-2012, 06:31 PM
The beginning lvls of this game wasn't always easy, a lot of players were moaning thst it was too difficult so sts made em too easy lol.

STS nerfed the difficulty soo much, they even took out doors and fire grates. The wacked out juicer was a beast, Cycorp had a fire grate right were you needed to plant a bomb, and there were doors in Dynastar, the extra mobs in Dead Man Caves gave xp (/rant), and so much more. SL is supposed to be a harder game than PL, but they lowered it for some reason.

Cahaun
05-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Don't forget the old Redbeard! He wasn't always an abnormally large person lol.

Phoenixking
05-25-2012, 06:50 PM
STS nerfed the difficulty soo much, they even took out doors and fire grates. The wacked out juicer was a beast, Cycorp had a fire grate right were you needed to plant a bomb, and there were doors in Dynastar, the extra mobs in Dead Man Caves gave xp (/rant), and so much more. SL is supposed to be a harder game than PL, but they lowered it for some reason.
Reason is. Not anyone is a pro. A the begining yeah it was mostly Pocket Legends players (experienced players) playing
difficulty had to lower for that the new players didn't quit.

Dragonrider023
05-25-2012, 07:12 PM

Yeah, defintly!!

Exion
05-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Only the first 2 maps were nerfed (alot), once you get to lvl 8 you can go to the 3d map and die all you want when running solo.
Before they nerfed the first 2 maps you had to be atleast lvl 10 to even think about soloing the mad doc.. but only if you were an eng.. atleast then you could spam heal yourself.

Deathpunch
05-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Yeah, cycorp is still quite difficult to solo.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

PL_Keaton96
05-25-2012, 10:04 PM
They used to have the lower levels too hard, many people complained to STS about this issue. STS apparently made them too easy afterwards. Figures lol, and i'd say that the person leaves or is inactive is because he/she was new and didn't know what to do or maybe you're a glitcher :0

Phoenixking
05-25-2012, 10:38 PM
I though Star Legends was still going to be hard cause I used to play before. I can go on my op and solo slouch-o if I'm cautious.

Ihavenokills
05-30-2012, 06:15 PM
LOL voleria has nerfed peoples k/d like no other. cycorp is ridiculous to solo. XD

Anishavie
05-31-2012, 05:40 AM
YOU HAVE ZERO IDEA AVOUT THE MAPS THAT AWAIT YOU
DON'T COMPLAIN TILL YOU GET TO THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ก!!!!! !!!!กกก!!!!!!!!!!iiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
MOST OF THE GAMES IN THIS WORLD ARE EASY AT THE BIGINNING AND CHALLENGING AT THE END SO NEW PEOPLE CAN GET USED TO THE GAME. COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!

WATCH VOLERIA PWN YOU!!!