PDA

View Full Version : Lowest level with all quests completed

Snakespeare
08-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Somehow I thought I could level my soon-to-be-19th-level twink through the quests and have them all done before I got to 19th, but I have just begun seeking tomes and I am already 18th.

I might have to try again. I'll just delete this one and start over.

But I wonder. If you started a new character for quests, what level were you when they were finished?

(I realize people could lie because the world map doesn't show the character name or level, and the avatar page doesn't show quests, but I doubt anyone will. What's there to gain by it?)

Royce
08-18-2010, 03:31 PM
I think it's nearly impossible to complete all the Balefort quests before reaching level 20 if you play through maps normally. To do it you would probably have to work your way through maps skipping mobs, and only opening chests for the chest-related quests, and only killing bosses for the boss quests.

Snakespeare
08-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Yeah, but the element of fun is lost if you do that, of course. And I'm into fun.

I think I will try it again, as I still don't have a pink shield for my twink pally. I mean, if my twink had all his pinks, I would live with it, but I can definitely try again.

Snakespeare
09-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Note: problem solved (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7297-PvE-Twinks-or-quot-Why-I-turned-off-XP-Gain-on-some-characters-quot)! Thanks, devs!

Chickdigcookies
09-09-2010, 12:28 PM
i can do all of them at lvl 1....ty for no exp option.