PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Noob O.o

KhaliBear
05-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Helloooo All,

I go by the name Khali(Cali)Bear, I'm not new to the world of online pc MMO's but I'm totally noob to this mobile world of "Pocket Legends."

I been playing a couple hours and so far I have 10 platinum, 900 gold, level 10, 34str, 20dex, 4 stomp, 4 vengeful slash, 1 super mega slash, and starting gear now here is my questions...

1.) Should I buy any armor or weapon from vendor or wait for something to drop for me?

2.) if I respect my skill will all the skills I learned be there for me to add points to because I would like super mega slash and stomp, and what skills do you seasoned pocket warriors recommend?

3.) Do I just keep accepting quests to complete or...

Thx for any help.

JTZ
05-26-2012, 01:59 AM
1.) You should get to level 10 or around there and buy the vendor items for that level so you don't have to rebuy for each level.
2.) When you respec you get all your points back so you can put them on any skill you would like. The amount of points on each skill matter on what level you are and what you will be doing as in Pvp, Pve, Etc. And rage is one of the warrior's best skills.
3.) Quests are not mandatory so you do not have to do each one, but some may give cool items that you can't get anywhere else.

Your welcome if this helped at all. :)

Appleisaac
05-26-2012, 08:43 PM
1) dont worry about equipment until your a higher lv :)

2) the other guy is right ;)

3) if your low on cash or you want some "special gear" try doing quests :). you dont NEED to quest, but it can be fun to complete em if your bored ;)