PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little off with the Dragon Vanity

XghostzX
05-25-2012, 10:42 PM
I've been up in Missouri all day for soccer, haven't really had the chance to figure this whole dragon set out. I have a couple questions if someone could answer; that would be great.

1.) Does the dragon vanity set have a better bonus than the current shield of hallows, CoP, and robe? (or 2 at the same time?) What if I included the founders helm?

2.) Has anyone dropped either the helm or armor vanity from a boss? If so, which boss & and how long did it take for you to get it?

3.) Are they tradable/sellable? (in the CS)?

As soon as someone answers this, the thread can be locked. I just need some clarification.

Thanks!

Buddyf97
05-25-2012, 10:47 PM
1) The stats are not as good as a 3 set vanity but is comparable to a 2 piece. The 10 damage given my the dragons is a big bonus. Check out the link:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58841-New-Mount-Fang-Dragon-Helm-and-Armor-Dragon-Pet-Set-bonus!

Each dragon gives different bonuses that are fairly similar but Mitas having slightly more stats.

2) I have not looted any armor or helmets but have seen them around Mount Fang. They are extremely rare as drops (more rare than your standard pink). I farmed for a few hours and didn't even see it drop in my group!

3) Yes, they are tradeable, stashable, and sell-in-CS-able. They don't appear in CS because of how little there are and no one is selling!

mike1298
05-25-2012, 11:21 PM
Farmed almost all day both days since release and didn't even see one drop.

Bebsi
05-25-2012, 11:24 PM
Yeah, keep complaining.
While ur trying to farm them and they'll never drop a lot of ppl will rampage in the end forcing the devs to increase the drop rate.
That's when I jump in and join the farming party lol

From what I remember to have read, one dev said they are here to stay so no need to rush xD