PDA

View Full Version : Trade, 5 spots

Zaonabiuibil
05-26-2012, 07:41 AM
When trading sets, there is the ever present possibility of scams, because all sets have 5 pieces, while the trade window only allows 4 pieces, so there is the possibility they will scam you out of a piece, making the set worthless and wasting your credits/item on a non-complete set. All this rambling is just to state why I believe all trade windows should allow 5 spaces, so the full sets could fit! Thanks all and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!

PianoWizzy
05-26-2012, 08:05 AM
+100. Hopefully it won't be too hard to code in a 5th slot in the trade window 'cause we really need it.

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 08:57 AM
+100. Hopefully it won't be too hard to code in a 5th slot in the trade window 'cause we really need it.
It's not. In Pocket Legends we used to have infinite. Or so. But since the fear of scamming buy deleting one item while you read the others can happen they made it 4. I dont know why the implemented 4 slots in Star Legends though. I say it's better if it was 5 slots. But there should be no scrolling.

PianoWizzy
05-26-2012, 10:56 AM
It's not. In Pocket Legends we used to have infinite. Or so. But since the fear of scamming buy deleting one item while you read the others can happen they made it 4. I dont know why the implemented 4 slots in Star Legends though. I say it's better if it was 5 slots. But there should be no scrolling.

Sounds perfectly fine. I agree there shouldn't be any scrolling 'cause that's an easy scam.

Zaonabiuibil
05-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Sounds perfectly fine. I agree there shouldn't be any scrolling 'cause that's an easy scam.

Agreed, yet I've been scammed outta sets because of stuff like this, they need to fix it.

Mothwing
05-26-2012, 04:17 PM
I actually was scammed once for this issue exactly so...I support this.

akfury
05-26-2012, 09:28 PM
i think we need 10 trade slots, dont worry about scrolling use second confirm trade window to check

Hellcurse
05-27-2012, 04:50 AM
10 too much 5 is good
:signs petition:

Taipan
05-27-2012, 12:09 PM
If you're buying a whole set, but only 4pieces first, just pay for how much those are worth. Then pay for the last item. Problem solved.

MrGoober
05-27-2012, 12:43 PM
If you're buying a whole set, but only 4pieces first, just pay for how much those are worth. Then pay for the last item. Problem solved.

Ya it really isn't that hard to figure out lol.

trixie
05-27-2012, 12:56 PM

That's the way I have been doing it, but it would make it easier if 5 slots were there.

Scammers would just find a new way to scam though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

PianoWizzy
05-27-2012, 07:22 PM

I do that, but we're talking about simplifying the process.

Anishavie
05-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Dear Devs,
This message has been requested many many times. If you do not read this post then that means this section of forums
is useless since you guys do not read it. We are already getting fussy about not getting responses for suggestions.
You Devs might as well delete the suggestion forums so please let us know that you read this thread and change the trading slots since changing the trading slots has no disadvantages so just change it for the good of people and the bad of scammers.

Libertie
05-29-2012, 02:29 PM

The problem with this is when people want to set a fixed price for an entire set.. I guess you'd take 1/5 of the overall price for the fifth piece? *shrug* It seems like a lot of work to do something in two steps when it could easily be done in one if the devs realized the frequency of trading entire sets (five pieces = five slots) in this game. It makes sense.

Hellcurse
05-31-2012, 06:41 AM
wen i thought of it i wanted to trade one of my vanities to a guy for a custom sym and bat set but culdnt trust him, i say 20

Floating
05-31-2012, 07:41 AM
In swamp times we could trade over 30 items... Dont know why they changed it in the first place... +100 as Pianowizzy said

Zaonabiuibil
05-31-2012, 04:32 PM

As I said above, you trade, get the four pieces, then they DON'T give you the last piece. Set = worthless

So.... Yeah, this can just be solved if they did 5 spots...

Swimmingstar
06-03-2012, 08:42 PM
When trading sets, there is the ever present possibility of scams, because all sets have 5 pieces, while the trade window only allows 4 pieces, so there is the possibility they will scam you out of a piece, making the set worthless and wasting your credits/item on a non-complete set. All this rambling is just to state why I believe all trade windows should allow 5 spaces, so the full sets could fit! Thanks all and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!
Was just going to post this! 6-10 slots would be even better. If it doesn't fit, there could be a scrolling bar.

Zaonabiuibil
06-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Was just going to post this! 6-10 slots would be even better. If it doesn't fit, there could be a scrolling bar.

Scrolling can allow people to remove items that you cant see

ArtStar
06-07-2012, 03:58 PM
There is simple solution to this, pay for four pieces and theennnnnnnn the fifth.

This subject has come up many times before though and again, I support it 100%

PianoWizzy
06-07-2012, 04:17 PM
There is simple solution to this, pay for four pieces and theennnnnnnn the fifth.

There is also the occasion when you're trying to trade a set for a single item.

Zaonabiuibil
06-08-2012, 07:30 AM

Like the 3rd time, as I said, they give you 4 pieces, you give them the item or whatever, and then they dont give the last piece. set = worthless

I didnt want this to become an argument over how to do this anyways. But STS, things would be a lot easier for you because you wont get as many reports about scams, if you just do 5 slots itll save you tons of time too. Just think about it please :)

Renovate
06-08-2012, 10:05 AM
One of my friend buys Mt. Fang crafting items daily from me. Normally he'll pay me before I give him all those he asked for. I'm glad that he trusts me. :D