PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate pwning build!

Jugernugetx
05-26-2012, 07:58 AM
GO GO GO BUILD!!!!!

This build is for ctf, dm, and pve. This build was tested out by me (i use it pve the most) and it is a great build for me. It is also only for level 20s, 21s.

PVE Build: You will need the following:
Leap at rank 1- Thats all you can do for now unless cap raises more. You should have
this because its really strong and gives off a lot of damage for rank 1. It helps you stay away from monsters, if u were in a tight spot, click it and almost more than half will die. This is something everyone should have! :) damage is 160 -164 taking away about 23.355 blood but its probably worth it.
Hellblade at rank 2- rank 2? well ya, you need room for other great powers as well. the blades go midrange and kind of does a knock back to the enemies which is good because, it would also get you right out of tightspots. You can hit jars, pots, and other stuff from a distance away which makes the level easy to get through. Its actually a 12m range at rank 2.the damage is 112-116 at rank 2.
Fatal burst at rank 2- takes 46.71 blood away but it has a good 12m range. If you hold this down for a long time and release it will come out like a fancy fountain and go all ways. This would be like a first attack unless the enemies get stronger/ greater. with 104-108 damage this would be a fair enough attack to use first!
Unholy force at rank 2- you can slash more than one enemy at the same time. if you hold down it would be greater damage than just 86-91. It takes 46.71 blood away but it has a knockdown. Not the best power at this rank? a good alternate would be unholy blessing at rank 1 to kind of heal you for a fair 15 seconds. when you charge up it is 25 seconds.
Passive abilities: Vampiric vitality at 1 and blood shield at rank 2. vampiric vitality would be good for a great amount of an extra 100 health! blood shield at 2 would give 30 to defense which is better than boosting attacks because what i did up there is give you the strongest attacks for pve. moving along...
Ctf and DM: You will need for ctf and DM:
Leap at rank 1- again, this is great for stunning and if you are running with flag you should spam to knock back anyone or anything! for dm, you could try knocking back everyone in the ring, to become king of the ring! for stats go up to pve.
Shadow dance at rank 2- dont wanna knock people back? cant get out of tight spots? one click of this will send you flying by the power of blood!! 12m range! It takes away 46.71 blood but it has 9.5 second cool down. it has a kncokdown and the damage if you were to hit your opponent would be 104-108!
Curse at rank 3- i dont have my ctf build on as im looking at it but it goes something like.. it takes away more than 46.71 blood away but it makes the enemy lose armor and damage. damage by more than -15 and armor more than -6!! also has a range of 12m.
vermin swarm rank 1- rank 1? again, need room for other powers. sorry if it is not a good enough rank. hellblade or fatal burst would be alternates. 23.355 blood is taken away but not charged it hits 4 targets, 12m range, 80 dps + 5 sec.! charged it hits 8 targets, 90 dps+ 5 second stun!!
Passive abilities: vampiric strength or blood shield at rank two. strength because other players are pretty strong. also vampiric vitality at rank 1! that concludes my ultimate guide!!!! cya all!

Sorry if this doesnt work for you. btw post if i made any mistakes with the stats, thx for your time. :banana:
-Jugernuget/ Tegunxreguj..

Flowman
05-27-2012, 12:39 PM
The amount of blood taken away changes based on your health level, so it won't always be the same.
Also, are you sure you can even have Curse at 3 with lvl 21 being max?

And for Vermin Swarm..the reason it's only lvl 1 is that I'm pretty sure you can't have it any higher yet...

Jugernugetx
05-27-2012, 12:44 PM
Yea i figured that blood thing out a while ago xD other than that, im correct i hope. Unless im blind:) :D oh, and for vermin swarm i usually use at 1 so i dunno lol.

kharmel
05-27-2012, 01:12 PM
From the skills at PVP itself. You will be having 10 skill points already(Correct me if i am wrong). And where will you get the skill points to put in your passive abilities. BTW, im talking about current cap of lvl 21. Try computing the skill points again.

Jugernugetx
05-27-2012, 01:26 PM
From the skills at PVP itself. You will be having 10 skill points already(Correct me if i am wrong). And where will you get the skill points to put in your passive abilities. BTW, im talking about current cap of lvl 21. Try computing the skill points again.
? I have passive abilities+skills.. ctf and dm equal ten and pve equals ten. I dunno where u are..:confused:

kharmel
05-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Your passive as you have said:
>2 skill points on shield or strength
>1 skill point on vitality
= total is 3 skill points

Your skill are
>You have leap,vermin and shadow dance So it would be:
1 point unholy force
1 point blade
1 point leap
1 point fatal burst
1 point curse
1 point vermin
1 point on shadow dance
= total is 7 points

And you still rank the ff. skills
unholy force on rank 2 =so you need 1 more skill point
hell blade on rank 2 =so you need 1 more skill point
fatal burst on rank 2 = so you need 1 more skill point
curse at rank 3 = so you need 2 more skill points
shadow dance on rank2 - so you need 1 more skill point
> total is 6 points

Overall total would be(correct me if im wrong = 7 +3 +6= 16 skill points...
P.S Are you level 21 with 16 skill points? Even at level 32,it would not be umltimate build since new skills will be available.

Jugernugetx
05-28-2012, 06:55 PM
omg read the titles... they both equal up to ten:positive:

kharmel
05-28-2012, 07:34 PM
aw sorry i havent read..But bro,counting still exceeds on 10.Since this is a skill tree system,Your PVP build would total to 13 skill points.
Why? taking on leap,vermin and shadow dance all in rank 1 would total you to 7 skill points all in all,plus your passive skill of 3 points. So your total is 10 skill points. But the thing is, you still rank shadow dance to rank 2 and curse to rank 3.It would give you additional of 3 skill points to add those rankings. So your grand total for PVP build would end up to 13 skill points.

Jugernugetx
05-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh haha, i just posted my build from my skill page.. :D for some attacks i have a list of other skills that can be used in place of them, i have almost all my skills in use for incase. I know what you mean by 13 skill points its just all the attacks are useful to me^_^ sorry for the confusion! I have alternate attacks.

kharmel
05-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Your skill page is bugged.Lol;-) Your PVP build as you have said.
1. Leap at rank 1 = to get this skill, you need 1 point in unholy force,1 point in hellblade and 1 point in leap = 3 skill points
2.Shadow dance at rank 2 = since you have unholy force above. You will just spend 2 skill points on ranking shadow dance to 2. = 2 skill points
3.Curse at rank 3 = You need 1 skill point in fatal burst and 3 skill points on curse(since you rank it to 3) = 4 skill points
4. Vermin swamp = all prerequisite skills has been taken. So you need 1 skill point for vermin = 1 skill point
*** total is 10 skill points
Passive abilities: vampiric strength or blood shield at rank two. strength because other players are pretty strong. also vampiric vitality at rank 1!
**this give you 3 skill points
***Grand total is 13 skill points. OMG, post your skill page then.

Jugernugetx
05-28-2012, 08:25 PM
I HAVE ALTERNATE CHOICES FOR SKILLS THAT MAY NOT BE GOOD. ALMOST ALL MY SKILLS ARE IN USE. THEY ALL ADD UP TO 13. BOTH PVE AND PVP ADD UP TO 13. I HAVE ALTERNATE CHOICES, THE ALTERNATES WHICH AREW THREE FOR EACH HAVE ON SKILL ON EACH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR DOES THIS HAVE TO BE BOLD, ITALICIZED, AND UNDERLINED??. Im not gonna say it again, they all add up to 13. :) please understand :) really i know what im doing, i have 13 skill points, the ones listed in bold add up to ten, i have three alternates adding up to three for each of them:D thats it lol. Ten plus three is 13.

kharmel
05-28-2012, 10:38 PM
I HAVE ALTERNATE CHOICES FOR SKILLS THAT MAY NOT BE GOOD. ALMOST ALL MY SKILLS ARE IN USE. THEY ALL ADD UP TO 13. BOTH PVE AND PVP ADD UP TO 13. I HAVE ALTERNATE CHOICES, THE ALTERNATES WHICH AREW THREE FOR EACH HAVE ON SKILL ON EACH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR DOES THIS HAVE TO BE BOLD, ITALICIZED, AND UNDERLINED??. Im not gonna say it again, they all add up to 13. :) please understand :) really i know what im doing, i have 13 skill points, the ones listed in bold add up to ten, i have three alternates adding up to three for each of them:D thats it lol. Ten plus three is 13.

im just saying what i see on your post. I have no ill intention of what so ever. Good guide then. LOLS;)

Jugernugetx
05-30-2012, 04:07 PM
lol forgot about this post.. 'as always' oh and sorry i had caps lock on and didnt notice it until i posted lol. sorry if it seemed like i yelled xD glad i could help though!:vwink: