PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Return of the Beach Blanket Burglar!

Cinco
07-26-2021, 10:35 AM
It's time to go back to the beach!

Ready to relax on the beach? Bash some evil monsters and loot some cute vanities?
A brand new "Beach Blanket Burglary" event is coming for two (2) weeks starting July 29th and 1:30PM Central time.

THE BEACH BASH NEEDS YOU!!
Talk to Annette. She will remind you of the annual Arlor Beach Bash, and tell you about this year's plans for a special BLOWOUT!
To make this year's Beach Bash better than ever before, Elvis and Annette have brought in a massive inventory of party supplies.
Just as they were beginning to set up the party they were ambushed by a number of Captain Flotsam's henchmen!
Lucky to escape with their lives, Annette and Elvis have once again come to Windmoore to enlist help from the realm's greatest Legends.

EVENT OVERVIEW
Open a Beach Brew Elixir Kit and walk through the event portal.
"Beach Brew" Elixir Kits can be purchased from Elvis

MECHANICS
Step into the starting circle (with your fellow Legends) to start the encounter.
Protect the party supply crates from Captain Flotsam and his fishy goons!
Make sure at least one (1) of these crates survives the attack.
Bonus tokens awarded for each party supply crate that survives!

TOKENS
Collect Sand Dollar tokens by defeating enemies on the beach.
Return to Elvis in Windmoore to trade Sand Dollars for bound vanity items.

The Arlorian Beach Watch Vanity Set

The Surfer Vanity Set

Retro Wayfarer Shades

Polarized Panorama Shades

LOCKED PARTY FAVOR CRATE
Loot the "Locked Party Favor Crate" and open it for a chance to collect:
Trade-friendly "Beach Watch," and "Surf" vanity items.
"Retro Wayfarer," and "Polarized Panorama" sunglasses.
Legendary equipment for your level.
Arcane Level 76 Rings, Necklaces, Belts and Elite Weapons.
The rare old-timey "Red Striped" bathing suit and cap.

- New Mythic Level 75 Artifacts (with Mana Ignore Chance stats and proc).

The "Beach Protector's Mystic Sands" vanity aura wisp.

This locked crate can also be purchased from Elvis for 1000 Sand Dollars.

CAPTAIN FLOTSAM LOOT
In addition to gold, locked crates and Sand Dollar tokens, this salty old sea dog has a bunch of cute 'antique' style bathing gear for you to loot...

STORE SALE
The Arcane Surfer's Mystic Water Aura will be available in limited quantities this weekend...

Good luck, Legends!
SEE YOU ON THE BEACH!!

snakeeyes
07-28-2021, 10:43 AM
Nice another event

Midas
07-28-2021, 10:45 AM
Woot

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Willl
07-28-2021, 10:48 AM
I hope there is an hidden strategy behind the 1 week of great marvelous event and 2 weeks of the underwelmong beach event.

That said, its ok not all events must be op!

Expansion sneak peak?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Marosok
07-28-2021, 10:52 AM
That portal on pics would be nice aura.

Pickname - Dougim
07-28-2021, 10:54 AM
Event soon gets cloying, there's not much to do and it's still 2 weeks, I don't think it should have that long, or if I had more goals or drops with items that would encourage and cheer, most will take vacations from the game these 2 weeks sad reality.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

flashio
07-28-2021, 10:55 AM
On the lock drops u said Elite weapons, are those the elite version of arcane 76 weapons? If so, why do they drop as their upgraded version?

theozzon
07-28-2021, 10:59 AM
Gotta say the new auras just seem straight up bad for how the game will look while In towns.... just a monochrome "blop" on the ground.

Hope they dont move as a static blob as well...

PatD
07-28-2021, 11:03 AM
Look really fun!! tysm!!!

Maybe adding a surf board to the water aura would make it more cool? :cool:

Fearrr
07-28-2021, 11:08 AM
Any info about Raid Maps for 81 Expansion? Maybe next time you guys share Expansion Teasers? 🤔

Cinco
07-28-2021, 11:17 AM
Any info about Raid Maps for 81 Expansion? Maybe next time you guys share Expansion Teasers? ��

There are no plans for 'Raid' style content in the Level 81 Expansion. Expansion content is being designed to last long-term and offer distinct boss encounter mechanics for the classic AL party.
If you recall the failed Raid maps of the past you'll know why. If you don't remember the Raid maps of the past, then you're experiencing the reason why they aren't returning :-)

KarTik1
07-28-2021, 11:21 AM
So its kinda cool down after farming 128k points in 2 weeks.
Why put developers on work on these kind of events let them work on expansion so we will get something op for next 2 years .
I mean its good to have cool down here and there
No need to stress and have events every day in 365 days .
I mean let the hard workers of sts work regenerable content and give us straight a cool down time there is nothing wrong in that.
I know its player choice to play event or not but releasing these kind of events will make suffer the real content which will drive us for next 1-2 years .
I am saying as player not want to be harsh sorry if devs felt bad.
But truth is what it is cant change that .
Ty :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fearrr
07-28-2021, 11:30 AM
There are no plans for 'Raid' style content in the Level 81 Expansion. Expansion content is being designed to last long-term and offer distinct boss encounter mechanics for the classic AL party.
If you recall the failed Raid maps of the past you'll know why. If you don't remember the Raid maps of the past, then you're experiencing the reason why they aren't returning :-)

I see. That's a shame tbh. Nightmare Raid 10 PT I understand what you mean with 10 People it was very laggy at the time. Hydra 8 PT I didn't think it was a fail. I actually thought you guys did a pretty good job and the group of people who ran it for LB thought it was fun. I thought u guys got rid of if because people were complaining it was to hard, which made it a dead map besides for LB. But at the time I don't think the drops were that good either. Like right after you guys made it 4 PT with very generous Gold Loot.

Thanks for the reply Cinco look forward to upcoming Expansion Content.

menreiki.hayagan11
07-28-2021, 11:35 AM
It did not met my expectations but still thank you for adding new vanities and efforts[emoji175]

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

flashio
07-28-2021, 11:50 AM

Raid Maps were really fun to play, at least imo, since they brought new mechanics to the game like the pillars on nightmare raid or weakening the heads on hydra, a good way to lesser lag in this kind of maps would be not making them to messy with to many mobs, nightmare raid was by far the laggiest since many players+many mobs all attacking at same time spamming skills, it's just normal that lagg happens nonetheless they were a lot of fun, hydra on the other hand didn't cause that much lag at all.
Making them 6-8players maps instead of 10+ would help as well.
If they're not in your plans for the release of expansion bringing them in mid expansion would be much appreciated, pls don't give up on such fun content

mhysaa
07-28-2021, 12:04 PM
Did the mage peed himself? Hahah
Sorry, but as auras those things gonna be better at houses furnishings. It can be a nice lake 😂
Also what happened with the rogue body shape .-. Looks weird.

Nexior
07-28-2021, 12:17 PM
Can we get a new heroic pet or arcane pet for tokens ? Event just for vanities kinda boring

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

killme_softlyll
07-28-2021, 12:26 PM
Let's hope drop rates will increase atleast 1%. :(

Gaprisha
07-28-2021, 12:31 PM
Sorry, but as auras those things gonna be better at houses furnishings. It can be a nice lake ��

A nice little lake is what I had in mind too :p

Sand aura looks alright too but how about adding some more items too the event like some sea shells as house furnitures. A little sand castle too would be cute. :3
just the vanities is kinda meh...

whotfisgusty
07-28-2021, 12:33 PM
Nice event, but can u

Add Romania banner [emoji1205]

marian.bumbar
07-28-2021, 12:33 PM
The dam sorcerer looks so slick with them shades [emoji41]

Redjellydonut
07-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Expansion sneak peak? [emoji102]

Teoekeri
07-28-2021, 12:48 PM
Seems funny event :)

But is it possible tomorrow new level will be opened or no more surprises like old days :)

WillieMakeit
07-28-2021, 01:02 PM
@cinco

seems someone at sts is a big Mitch Buchannon fan.
Wheres the one piece CJ swimsuit for rogue? or rescue can vanity weapon?​

Tiger Mike
07-28-2021, 01:21 PM
Looking very decent, thanks STS

Nuties
07-28-2021, 01:48 PM
I really wish that Marvelous was 2 weeks and this was only 1...but you know..

Oakmaiden
07-28-2021, 02:06 PM
After the water effects in the fishing derby, this water aura is a bit plain. Perhaps a few fishies leaping up also.. I do like these “environments “ auras tho.

Williamdhzjoq
07-28-2021, 02:34 PM
:((((((((((((((((((((((((

Susanne
07-28-2021, 02:40 PM
I like the shades and the water aura will be useful for house.
The red stripey vanity looks strange for rogue though.

flashio
07-28-2021, 03:40 PM
The artifact procs are going on the right direction imo, but for these stats/proc I think the lvl should have been decreased to lvl 60.
Also hope this kind of procs are more frequent in the items for the upcoming expansion

Prescribe
07-28-2021, 04:33 PM
The Polarized Panorama Shades look fire! Out with another banger! Great job STS.

Exposed
07-28-2021, 04:40 PM
This is constructive feedback ok why can't you make the vanity's tradeable very repetitive these events lately where you grind and grind for something you can't even sell what's the point in that honestly?

WillieMakeit
07-28-2021, 04:48 PM
This is constructive feedback ok why can't you make the vanity's tradeable very repetitive these events lately where you grind and grind for something you can't even sell what's the point in that honestly?

They want you to open the crates and farm bosses for the tradable vanities.

Its a dog eat dog world fr.

brian98
07-28-2021, 05:32 PM
Stop making event for at least 2 weeks so pvp can get active .... always event after event some ppl just want enjoy some pvp

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

Twomucho
07-28-2021, 06:30 PM
Would be great if you could add a few arcane pets to the locks this time!

Twomucho
07-28-2021, 06:33 PM
Arcanite ripmaw and hammer jaw would be welcome ;)

BaronB
07-28-2021, 06:37 PM
My song of choice for this event...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilAJJ3WHg6g

1 <3

Twomucho
07-28-2021, 06:37 PM
Last thing I’ll say here is also an update to crate token vendors is always welcome with new arcane pets also

Roblox
07-28-2021, 06:58 PM
Avatar: The Last Airbender colab?

Crocodile
07-28-2021, 07:39 PM
lol. Rogue's stomach looks like bloated in striped outfit

AlfineMahesa
07-28-2021, 09:26 PM
puddles become aura-, -

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

pfizer
07-28-2021, 09:28 PM
Nice event!! +1

Sabiee
07-28-2021, 11:48 PM
Prolly its time to have separate slot for shades and masks so we still can wear hats with them ? Just a suggestion love the cool new stuff ...

jomarilegro
07-29-2021, 12:57 AM
Nice op event:)

Sent from my vivo 1915 using Tapatalk

mektel
07-29-2021, 01:11 AM
Nice event love it

jomarilegro
07-29-2021, 01:16 AM
Yey:)

jomarilegro
07-29-2021, 01:19 AM
Im excited:)

Roycedamagnet
07-29-2021, 02:00 AM
Am I seeing a bulge on those Rogues? #_#

Nocturnus
07-29-2021, 02:20 AM
Do you need a platinum to enter the event?

Champist
07-29-2021, 02:28 AM
A nice little lake is what I had in mind too [emoji14]

Sand aura looks alright too but how about adding some more items too the event like some sea shells as house furnitures. A little sand castle too would be cute. :3
just the vanities is kinda meh...maybe something like a beach location could be nice too

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Xtremez
07-29-2021, 04:00 AM
Event duration is more than what most players want considering the vanities and/or loot. Unless you dig the new vanities, it wouldn't be worth anything running this event tbh. New auras look like there is an environmental catastrophe happening xd. New artifact's proc is useless since we got potions and auto pots anyways.

neocolors
07-29-2021, 09:52 AM
Vanity's looks so boring.. And for two weeks we farm like that?
Im out for this

Jkoevy
07-29-2021, 09:59 AM
Do you need a platinum to enter the event?Yes it's also trade friendly so you can buy the elix in the auc

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

Gaprisha
07-29-2021, 10:15 AM
maybe something like a beach location could be nice too

Yes!!! Beach with the same waters as the fishing event we just had few weeks ago.

Marosok
07-29-2021, 10:38 AM
It looks like you've mixed 2 events :) Wonder how much gold will Captain drop.

flashio
07-29-2021, 10:40 AM
maybe something like a beach location could be nice too

+1, suggested that in the "for new expansion" thread in suggestions and feedback section.
"Playful Beach" grants 5% primary stats (maybe a lower %would be more adequate)

Arlorianslayer
07-29-2021, 10:56 AM
this event is soooo gooooooocockoooood thank u sts

Glixr
07-29-2021, 01:44 PM
Back after a long break, excited to play and you make a two week plat only event? This really shuts a lot of players out, not everyone has plat or hundreds of thousands of gold to drop over and over. I'm really disappointed in you STS. We are all here to have some fun you know. Please make a way for everyone to participate.

sweeetcakes
07-29-2021, 01:46 PM
sand aura not in vendor for 1000 tokens

Cinco
07-29-2021, 01:47 PM
sand aura not in vendor for 1000 tokens

It's in the locked crate :-)

Redjellydonut
07-29-2021, 01:51 PM
Should have made this an energy event...

Expensive portal entries

10 plats?200k? Basically letting plat buying control the price of the portal elixir in auction. Yeah nope im not wasting my gold for those vanities

Ty but ima pass this event

Matiapoker
07-29-2021, 01:56 PM
Sand aura falls in event?

Anarchial
07-29-2021, 01:59 PM
Should have made this an energy event...

Expensive portal entries

10 plats?200k? Basically letting plat buying control the price of the portal elixir in auction. Yeah nope im not wasting my gold for those vanities

Ty but ima pass this event

I agree with the statement. This is my first beach blanket. And I heard last time it was 5k gold from NPC. I am not sure what prompted to change from 5k gold to 10 platinum :O. Is this supposed to be a plat sink for all the 250 platinum rewards of last event?

partyelf
07-29-2021, 02:04 PM
i was worried this event wouldn’t be worth my time if it was FREE. lol but no it’s double the price of any other event AND has terrible prizes. i’m not sure what you guys thought you were doing but this is so bad

Midas
07-29-2021, 02:06 PM
Crap event better to have cooldown than adding an event with no excitement feelling,take a cooldown to prepare good event just like marvelous event 1 week of fun and grinding..just saying no offense

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Killyxan
07-29-2021, 02:07 PM
I honestly see 0 benefits from this event so gl to anyone who would do it used 825 gl on the event map I got 13 gold an update with dropable aura and high gold drop would fix this event but your choice after all [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
07-29-2021, 02:07 PM
go down to 1 week and put a more interesting event to complete the other, most players have already abandoned this event at the beginning.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Valkiirye
07-29-2021, 02:11 PM
go down to 1 week and put a more interesting event to complete the other, most players have already abandoned this event at the beginning.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk+1

#11Char

tailwarrior
07-29-2021, 02:13 PM
Last event floatsam dropped sand dollar consistently 100% now sand dollar drop rates are too low

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Smokedboy
07-29-2021, 02:28 PM
Trash event, everyone is abandoning this event at the beginning

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Bachekid
07-29-2021, 02:42 PM
Its worse :), even the fishing event better :) ty for waste my time to wait 1:30 am, really dissapointing :) tysm STS tysm!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

capeo
07-29-2021, 02:44 PM
Honestly, if you don't like the event don't run it. No one forces you to run the events. Work on aps or pvp or just stand in town chatting with all those new vanities we got this year.

I'm not a big fan of the swim suits in general, on war anyway, so I'll check it out but not grinding. Instead I'll go back in pvp or honor or finish the new boss aps. I actually welcome the break for 2 weeks. Soon we will have another event worth running, again for me idk what others think of this event, not to mention expansion..... eventually. A 2 week breather is nice after all the events and grinding we have done lately.

On a separate note I like how they are trying new things. Not to mention they have really listened to the players and given people what they request, when reasonable. Instead of doing the same thing over and over they are trying new things like the variable rewards and making plat tier an actual accomplishment. I didn't like that one very much but when I made plat in the last hour of the event I was fairly pleased with myself, and happy to never run that map again;) We saw a lot of smaller changes to the events as well as new ones. I like sts experimenting and tinkering in an effort to make the events more interesting while still being profitable for them.

Anarchial
07-29-2021, 02:49 PM
Honestly, if you don't like the event don't run it. No one forces you to run the events. Work on aps or pvp or just stand in town chatting with all those new vanities we got this year.

I'm not a big fan of the swim suits in general, on war anyway, so I'll check it out but not grinding. Instead I'll go back in pvp or honor or finish the new boss aps. I actually welcome the break for 2 weeks. Soon we will have another event worth running, again for me idk what others think of this event, not to mention expansion..... eventually. A 2 week breather is nice after all the events and grinding we have done lately.

On a separate note I like how they are trying new things. Not to mention they have really listened to the players and given people what they request, when reasonable. Instead of doing the same thing over and over they are trying new things like the variable rewards and making plat tier an actual accomplishment. I didn't like that one very much but when I made plat in the last hour of the event I was fairly pleased with myself, and happy to never run that map again;) We saw a lot of smaller changes to the events as well as new ones. I like sts experimenting and tinkering in an effort to make the events more interesting while still being profitable for them.

While I dont condone the name calling by others, but the feedback of whether the population likes it or not is definitely necessary. Just not sharing the feedback and not running event won't help in the experiment. You are right , STS is experimenting. And similarly we need to share feedback so they are aware which are successes and which are not.

itswiiz
07-29-2021, 02:54 PM
Meh. I hate to say this, but you guys just wasted your time with this one. Very disappointed STS!

Uereazagr
07-29-2021, 02:54 PM
I suggest increasing drop rates and making them independent of gold loot% so all players can farm this event, also amount of tokens needs to be increased.

Uereazagr
07-29-2021, 02:56 PM
I suggest increasing drop rates and making them independent of gold loot% so all players can farm this event, also amount of tokens needs to be increased.
Tokens you get for clearing the stage*

itswiiz
07-29-2021, 02:57 PM
Meh. Hate to say this but you guys just wasted your time with this one. Very disappointed STS!

Exposed
07-29-2021, 03:07 PM
Cinco are you going Todo something about this event new players definitely won't be able to play it as the event requires plat as for others how they supposed to enjoy the event as well????

Smokedboy
07-29-2021, 03:08 PM
Can they put the elixir can be bought for vales or red coins? Like Last year.
https://i.imgur.com/G3UxCMX.jpg

yuyie
07-29-2021, 03:10 PM
Boring… [emoji853][emoji853][emoji853]

Exposed
07-29-2021, 03:12 PM
Can they put the elixir can be bought for vales or red coins? Like Last year.
https://i.imgur.com/G3UxCMX.jpg

Definitely best idea I've seen!

Epw
07-29-2021, 03:34 PM
Such a good event. Not.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Aoekill
07-29-2021, 03:36 PM
So STS gave away 250plat last event so that they can spend in this event. Nice trick to dissolve plat.

Sent from my ASUS_I003DD using Tapatalk

Exposed
07-29-2021, 03:40 PM
So STS gave away 250plat last event so that they can spend in this event. Nice trick to dissolve plat.

ROFL ikr tricking us...

Champist
07-29-2021, 03:41 PM
there isnt gonna be any locks in store?

PLTS
07-29-2021, 05:00 PM

🤫😂
I'm keeping the Plats or buying hotbars/elite awakes. Anything is better then spending it on this event.

Sorry sts, cya in 2 weeks.

Senpaikazu24
07-29-2021, 06:19 PM
It's time to go back to the beach!

Ready to relax on the beach? Bash some evil monsters and loot some cute vanities?
A brand new "Beach Blanket Burglary" event is coming for two (2) weeks starting July 29th and 1:30PM Central time.

THE BEACH BASH NEEDS YOU!!
Talk to Annette. She will remind you of the annual Arlor Beach Bash, and tell you about this year's plans for a special BLOWOUT!
To make this year's Beach Bash better than ever before, Elvis and Annette have brought in a massive inventory of party supplies.
Just as they were beginning to set up the party they were ambushed by a number of Captain Flotsam's henchmen!
Lucky to escape with their lives, Annette and Elvis have once again come to Windmoore to enlist help from the realm's greatest Legends.

EVENT OVERVIEW
Open a Beach Brew Elixir Kit and walk through the event portal.
"Beach Brew" Elixir Kits can be purchased from Elvis

MECHANICS
Step into the starting circle (with your fellow Legends) to start the encounter.
Protect the party supply crates from Captain Flotsam and his fishy goons!
Make sure at least one (1) of these crates survives the attack.
Bonus tokens awarded for each party supply crate that survives!

TOKENS
Collect Sand Dollar tokens by defeating enemies on the beach.
Return to Elvis in Windmoore to trade Sand Dollars for bound vanity items.

The Arlorian Beach Watch Vanity Set

The Surfer Vanity Set

Retro Wayfarer Shades

Polarized Panorama Shades

LOCKED PARTY FAVOR CRATE
Loot the "Locked Party Favor Crate" and open it for a chance to collect:
Trade-friendly "Beach Watch," and "Surf" vanity items.
"Retro Wayfarer," and "Polarized Panorama" sunglasses.
Legendary equipment for your level.
Arcane Level 76 Rings, Necklaces, Belts and Elite Weapons.
The rare old-timey "Red Striped" bathing suit and cap.

- New Mythic Level 75 Artifacts (with Mana Ignore Chance stats and proc).

The "Beach Protector's Mystic Sands" vanity aura wisp.

This locked crate can also be purchased from Elvis for 1000 Sand Dollars.

CAPTAIN FLOTSAM LOOT
In addition to gold, locked crates and Sand Dollar tokens, this salty old sea dog has a bunch of cute 'antique' style bathing gear for you to loot...

STORE SALE
The Arcane Surfer's Mystic Water Aura will be available in limited quantities this weekend...

Good luck, Legends!
SEE YOU ON THE BEACH!!So sad other player can't participate cuz dont have a platinum. But nice event

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Szn
07-29-2021, 06:25 PM
How sts made marvel event 1 week & this 2 is beyond me. Well played sts

Oakmaiden
07-29-2021, 06:28 PM
Hmmm, yeah, was busy all day n just realized it’s plats to play. Oh look it’s raining outside, guess I’ll watch puddles gathering rain..

WillieMakeit
07-29-2021, 07:07 PM
@cinco

We need more tokens to drop, 6 tokens per run not gonna cut it. i get that its 2 weeks and all but you looking at alot of time farming a little gold and even littler tokens.
maybe give token bonus for those wearing kraken vanity set or beach set or something to give more tokens. Gives another reason for players to collect older vanities if they give bonuses during certain events.

i

Tatachaan
07-29-2021, 07:08 PM
Why no drop any vanities after spent 3 hrs 3 elixirs and from boss got no gold drop at all only from mobs and its only 10k-15k per runs ?

alfred de vera
07-29-2021, 09:56 PM
too long dor 2 weeks boring event

710yalty
07-29-2021, 11:30 PM
It makes no sense why this event is getting more time than marvel…It should’ve been the other way around.
It’s not even an event for everyone if they have to use plat to enter the portal. It’s only for plat users to profit in any way which.
It shouldn’t cost plat at all and be accessible to anyone since.

menreiki.hayagan11
07-30-2021, 01:21 AM
Chill guys, I know some of you are disappointed at this event 'coz it requires plat/160k gold to buy an elixir and participate at this event but if you think this event is just a 'waste of time' you can just do some things around arlor, do Deep marsh or EVG instead or just take a rest the whole weeks because after this event Arcanite fields will be next and it is a profitable event they say; Another tough grinding again just like marvelous event and honestly this event is just a FILLER event for me, you dont have to run it if not needed and will be an opportunity to take some rest and preparation for the next event. Peace y'all :>

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Sabiee
07-30-2021, 01:58 AM
I run the event and for now i found out that u can buy lix with gold and if u using a decent gl set u can make up ur gold easy ( assuming u buying lix with gold ) yet ur collecting tokens and have a chance of looting vanities i suppose ..

But 2 things lix costs 10 plats not like 5 should be enough ! So price might rise in gold ..
Tokens need to increase imo as we r buying bounded vanities and chests with high amount of tokens so its ok to increase token drop ..

Sabiee
07-30-2021, 02:40 AM
P.s . looted 500 tokens in less than 2 hours means 2 lixes and lix lasts 1 hour so yea its not like one run on energy ..

dualray
07-30-2021, 07:18 AM
I thought marvelous event was two week so I didn’t do much and to realize it’s closed cuz it was only one week…. Daaaammmm

Tatachaan
07-30-2021, 08:08 AM
Anyone looted anything? Seems something is wrong still no loot anything from boss.

KarTik1
07-30-2021, 08:17 AM
The problem is boss not dropping anything atleast it should drop equal gold to elite farms boss because it takes same time per run so why the gold drop is so low .
And also it takes plat for entering map so i think a chance to loot arcane amulet and new mythic artifact is not a bad idea .
And chances should be equal to the swamp event boss drops its like i looted only 1 arcane from boss in whole event so it wont break market also.
People will open locks for vanities cause thats the only thing good in locks anyway.
Cause that mana regain proc is useless for any class cause if you do pvp its useful but since you cant change loadout so everyone will prefer arcane artifacts over this one anyway.

WillieMakeit
07-30-2021, 08:45 AM
@cinco

tbh the rogue vanity could use some work. it looks like the chest is saggying low in to the stomache. Its the same for the sensei vanity but not the Death squad or crimson.

Also we need a better token drop rate and less gold. its cool and all i can make enough gold to feed pet but its not really why I run the event. There are other maps that drop good gold loot.

Tatachaan
07-30-2021, 08:52 AM
They said blue green and yellow strips vanities drops from boss, they dont even there, and really boss didnt drop anything and no gold at all as said in preview.

Tatachaan
07-30-2021, 07:44 PM
Now event is good tysm STS, happy to play now [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13] that vales idea is brilliant hahha

Senpaikazu24
07-30-2021, 08:13 PM
For me this event is good to relax & chill yeah watching movie its time to relax for 2weeks[emoji3590][emoji3526]

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Dannndy
07-31-2021, 02:41 PM
Shouldn't the crates from vendor be unlocked? I just paid 1k tokens for a locked one, lol

Account
07-31-2021, 03:46 PM
Will there be any lockeds in the store?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

XYRRU
07-31-2021, 07:17 PM
Shouldn't the crates from vendor be unlocked? I just paid 1k tokens for a locked one, lollmao

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Anehazaz
08-02-2021, 05:39 PM
So I keep checking guild log and friend list..most of the time there is nobody running this event…I’ve tried encouraging ppl because I love that red vanity from vendor but no one is interested…the rogues aren’t happy with the pot belly @@ The token drop isn’t that good either so it’s a real toil to actually get enough tokens for the vanities. I don’t know..maybe fix the rogue vanity , increase token drop and create some incentive for people to run it..I know you changed some things but it’s not enough to get people engaged unfortunately.

Stonks
08-03-2021, 03:39 AM
Great event! Having fun with my guildies. Feels like vacation :-)

seasonedchicked
08-03-2021, 08:57 AM
Great event! Having fun with my guildies. Feels like vacation :-)It really doesn't

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

shockbleker
08-03-2021, 05:55 PM
Nice change

Send from asia

Stonks
08-03-2021, 07:59 PM
It really doesn't

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

They hate us coz they ain't us :D

Blackflash
08-04-2021, 01:32 PM
Event slowly got really boring and the vans are not really that great if the gold rate was increased it'll be amazing.