PDA

View Full Version : Elixir Buffs page questions

IanJones
05-26-2012, 10:49 AM
How does the Elixir Buffs page work? It looks as if you can stock up on several elixirs but I've never been able to buy more than 1 if I'm on 1. Also, can you turn one off to put it on hold and turn another one on? I like the fact that there is a timer because I've done some thrashers and didn't realize there was a timer until now and I was always wondering when I was gonna run out. I tried to search for this and nothing about the Elixir Buff function came up.

Anyone got a quick rundown on how it could be helpful?

IanJones
05-27-2012, 12:34 PM
bump

Whirlzap
05-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Basically you press Elixirs/Buffs page.
You can see the current elixirs you have on and the time remaining.
There is a function that allows you to cancel a current elixir to purchase a new one/restock.
Once you cancel the elixir, you CANNOT regain it back.
So be wary.

IanJones
05-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Can you hold more than one elixir at a time? Some guy kept claiming that he had 100 thrashers to use whenever he wanted to and I thought he was talking stupid.

Lightningspeed
05-28-2012, 11:08 PM
As far as I know, you can't use multiple elixirs which grant a similar bonus at the same time. You can stack a defense elixir and an attack elixir, because they provide two separate effects, but you can't stack two thrashers because both provide the same effects. He probably just meant that he had enough elixirs for 100 thrashers.