PDA

View Full Version : Dragon vanity???!!!

Stevenmc
05-26-2012, 02:21 PM
I'm starting to think this is a myth!!! Except the fact that it's in the auction for 4.5 million!! Is the drop rate like .001% I did 35 runs and nothing!!! Ah. I'm going crazy I want this stuff so badly. Anyone got any tips for farming this stuff? Or have preference on level in fang to farm it? All help is really appreciated! Thanks!:D

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm starting to think this is a myth!!! Except the fact that it's in the auction for 4.5 million!! Is the drop rate like .001% I did 35 runs and nothing!!! Ah. I'm going crazy I want this stuff so badly. Anyone got any tips for farming this stuff? Or have preference on level in fang to farm it? All help is really appreciated! Thanks!:D
Go crypt. Most people are farming it there.
35 runs won't cut it
im guessing it's as rare as pink. Its going to stay in Pocket Legends.
prices will lower like they do with pinks so wait it out or just farm. I'm waiting it out.
The price is rather high. People are saying that.

Stevenmc
05-26-2012, 02:25 PM
So they will be here forever? It's not just a weekend thing?

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 02:40 PM
It's not a weekend thing.

Stevenmc
05-26-2012, 02:42 PM
There's one for 4 mil now

Cahaun
05-26-2012, 02:42 PM
One reason why I stopped playing PL for so long. Inflation

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 02:43 PM
It most likely won't sell. If you want to buy it go ahead.
One reason why I stopped playing PL for so long. InflationIt's a new item. This usually happens.

LwMark
05-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Same with humania

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Same with humania

And inthe real world... Prices for old things go down and new things are outrageously priced till time passes. It's common in any market.

mike1298
05-26-2012, 03:00 PM
Lol non stop running since release and haven't seen one. 35 runs isn't much, going to need to do a lot more.

Phoenixking
05-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Lol non stop running since release and haven't seen one. 35 runs isn't much, going to need to do a lot more.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Stevenmc
05-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Was there an official drop rate?

Elitephonix
05-26-2012, 05:13 PM
The dragon armor and helm "ONLY" drops at mt fang

Cahaun
05-26-2012, 05:34 PM
It most likely won't sell. If you want to buy it go ahead.
One reason why I stopped playing PL for so long. InflationIt's a new item. This usually happens.
New items never went past a million before the sewers came out.

Zeus
05-26-2012, 05:43 PM
New items never went past a million before the sewers came out.

I beg to differ! Inflation isn't bad as long as you don't just let your money sit gathering dust. You need to invest your money in items so as time goes by, your wealth increases according to the rate of inflation. Economics 101! :)

Jcyee
05-26-2012, 05:54 PM
it's not a weekend thing.

sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Whirlzap
05-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Inflation=good.
Apparently I had old holiday stuff and level 56 Hallows pinks in my stash without noticing.

No official drop rate, but assumptions are it's obviously under 1%.

zeusabe
05-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Inflation is both good and bad depending on who you ask, don't forgot the concept of deflation as well. You'll have to consider many factors but they're generally the consumer price index,producer price index, and money supply in both instances. In a nutshell, in an inflation, your dollar will not be able to purchase as much because the price of dollar goes down as inflation goes up, likewise, in a deflation, your dollar will be able to purchase more because as the price of the dollar goes up, inflation goes down. For those who said inflation is good/bad is greatly misinformed, inflation/deflation is only a measure but not the cause, it's like a ruler that tells you how long something is but you cannot fault a ruler if something is too short for a certain purpose. The real factor that should be looked at is not an inflation if you'll apply it, but the variables that causes an inflation. These are money supply (government thing you cannot do anything about this), your level of income (get a high paying job), lifestyle (branded stuff versus generics), savings (so save up), purchasing power, etc. Inflation only tells you how valuable your dollar is, but it doesn't tell you if that is good or bad, it will depend on how you live your life. An inflation rate can only be good when you're trying to invest money on a bank or let's say mutual fund where you compare the rate of increase to the inflation (obviously banks should have equal or higher rate). You don't go out in a grocery store looking at inflation rates and decide what to buy, or you don't put your money in your wallet and decide not to spend it because inflation rate is high, in short, as individual you cannot use the inflation (you need help from institutions like banks and government), and on your own your appreciation is limited to what I mentioned. Anyway, applying it here in this game, the only people who can compute for the inflation rate is STS, you can compute for supply and demand, but not inflation, because let's say you know if a certain item's price will go up or down, but you don't know if another will do the same, and how much savings the other guy has, inflation is an encompassing effect not item or player specific. Inflation is not economics 101, supply and demand is economics 101. For the record, as inflation increase your wealth decrease, you must mean deflation. I don't think terms like these are worth using in a simple topic such as a dragon vanity inside a game LOL. The game relies on supply and demand and perception, not inflation, two different animals.

PS: 35 runs and thread starter thinks it's a myth...try 3,500 and maybe some people will consider.

Cahaun
05-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Inflation at its worst

Xcrucherx
05-28-2012, 07:18 AM
I myself have been farming for it too, no luck, didn't even see it drop.
My guess is that it is so because everyone is farming it right now. Also the players who get it might be quite greedy ,the price in cs and forums is around 3 mil. I get it that demonic might be so expencive because u have to farm components or buy them and then craft it, but 3 mil or more is really too much for a item that u get as a drop from boss in fang....my guess is that some ppl are just greedy and others follow their prices, but acctually no one would probably buy it if the prices stay so high.
I will just wait until this "dragon mania" is over.

Vuvuzaylor
06-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Same for me...I did lv 66 without one of those dragon vanity items... Goin to lv 66 means, that i did about 600 rounds -.-

Esoul
06-03-2012, 11:01 PM
same i do 15hours(with my bro help) run not get vanity :)