PDA

View Full Version : Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

frankcastle911
07-28-2021, 02:48 PM
Hello sts.. there had been a locked crate that used to drop glint gears, aegis daggers staff and others.. but it vanished unfortunately, and as u can see.. (pic below) the glint aegis is 70m lmaoo which is pretty overpriced.. and it's barely in auc. Many players don't get to use it either cuz of high price or total abscense for it in auc. In conclusion, it would be great if u guys got a vendor for glint just like u did to ebon to pave the way for other players to use glints and fix it's price or at least get a new locked that drops themhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210728/94d7ce4a9bf0d1cc23216406117693a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Uereazagr
07-28-2021, 02:49 PM
+1, absolutely superb in many events with tough mobs, more needs to be added in game imo. Idk about crate token merchant though, maybe some quest like with glint set?

Williamdhzjoq
07-28-2021, 02:51 PM
too op to have too many

frankcastle911
07-28-2021, 02:53 PM
No not too many.. but not too low man, like look 70m for a 46 wep [emoji88] it's op yea but that doesn't mean it has to be this costly and this rare

arcanefid
07-28-2021, 04:13 PM
It should be nerfed though. Most newer weapons get nerfed gradually at higher levels (according to STS), so this one should too. To be honest though, I don't notice any older weapon or item getting weaker in higher levels, so maybe STS just forgets to do that?

frankcastle911
07-28-2021, 04:53 PM
Ur right tbh

flashio
07-28-2021, 05:36 PM
If anything is done to reintroduce these kind of weapons back in game (and I mean every arc/mythic discontinued weapon since reintroducing just 1 single weapon wouldn't make much sense) it should be through an special lock that has a lower rate for these items in comparison to their original locks, this way they would be somehow obtainable but wouldn't drown market with them

Oawaoebi
07-28-2021, 06:04 PM
Better idea: make an event which makes you able to loot old crates which contained chance of old expansion weapons like those 1 week event.

Advocacies
07-28-2021, 07:25 PM
Just add event where we can get bound ver and has a crate for tokens and have a chance to drop like temple event probably OG weapn events including dragon weapons or immortal

Crocodile
07-28-2021, 07:46 PM
what is the necessity of bringing back obsolete weapon to market? as far as I concern, players need new weapon to cope with new challenges and maps..

Idlained
07-28-2021, 08:34 PM
some thread from guy who cannot affort to buying glint aegis. so he ask sts to nerf it. so he can bought one. classic player

QuaseT
07-29-2021, 02:14 AM
+1 if people are supposed to use it people should be able to loot it

Xtremez
07-29-2021, 04:13 AM
-1 There's a reason why old weapons are rare. If you still have one lucky for you but if you don't, don't request a comeback when it has been ages just because you can't afford one. Here we go with all the "lower the price" and "nerf glint aeg" again. So what do you expect to hear from those who already have the glint aeg and bought it using hard-earned gold just for it to appear the next day from a vendor where anyone can get it for cheap. Same thing with hex staff, it's available bound with vendor so it's price is pretty insignificant.

Also, you might have forgotten the terror blade which seems even rarer to see in auc than the glint aeg. Don't you know both weapons are almost the same price rn? It "vanished" too from auc and because of this should we now bring it back once more?

Uereazagr
07-29-2021, 04:47 AM
You don’t get it.People still can get terrorblade from locks in somberbolt, and glint aeg is unretrievable.It is not about price, it is about having some way to get new aegises in game.

frankcastle911
07-29-2021, 04:50 AM
-1 There's a reason why old weapons are rare. If you still have one lucky for you but if you don't, don't request a comeback when it has been ages just because you can't afford one. Here we go with all the "lower the price" and "nerf glint aeg" again. So what do you expect to hear from those who already have the glint aeg and bought it using hard-earned gold just for it to appear the next day from a vendor where anyone can get it for cheap. Same thing with hex staff, it's available bound with vendor so it's price is pretty insignificant.

Also, you might have forgotten the terror blade which seems even rarer to see in auc than the glint aeg. Don't you know both weapons are almost the same price rn? It "vanished" too from auc and because of this should we now bring it back once more?Lemme guess, u have a glint aegis and u don't want to lose gold if it's price drops xD, well it's unfair u having one and new players not.

arcanefid
07-29-2021, 04:52 AM
some thread from guy who cannot affort to buying glint aegis. so he ask sts to nerf it. so he can bought one. classic player

If you could read better, you would see that the OP didn't ask for a nerf, and I (who supports the nerf) didn't ask to lower its price. We're 2 different people. And there's no point in buying a weapon if it gets nerfed, but I guess logic is not your thing.

Also, you might have forgotten the terror blade which seems even rarer to see in auc than the glint aeg. Don't you know both weapons are almost the same price rn? It "vanished" too from auc and because of this should we now bring it back once more?

Expect to hear similar things to people who bought Zhulong 100M+ for the aura, people who paid 100M+ for Skull Aegis, people who spent 100M+ for Glint Set, people who spent 100M+ for Rendtail Ring, people who spent tons for Ebon Armor, and thousands of other examples.

Terror Blade is still available if you want to loot it; there's also the slightly weaker version which you can technically get for free.

The point is, it's a level 46 weapon whose proc just got out of hand with newer expansions. It will probably get even better at new caps. Even STS devs back then (VroomIGoFast, around 56-61 caps) claimed that they will have to nerf it extremely, or try to push it out of existence, because that's how 'bad' the proc design is.

And before using that lame "you can't afford it" argument, if you know me you'd know I have supported a Glint Aegis nerf since 56 cap (can probs dig in my posts' history to find proof), and I could probably afford one or two of them, considering I've sold 2 of them just recently...

To sum it up, Glint Aegis should get the same treatment like Drag Staff, Ebon Aegis (still questionable because it's OP), Rendtail Ring, and all other items that get weaker in higher levels.

frankcastle911
07-29-2021, 04:58 AM
If you could read better, you would see that the OP didn't ask for a nerf, and I (who supports the nerf) didn't ask to lower its price. We're 2 different people. And there's no point in buying a weapon if it gets nerfed, but I guess logic is not your thing.

Expect to hear similar things to people who bought Zhulong 100M+ for the aura, people who paid 100M+ for Skull Aegis, people who spent 100M+ for Glint Set, people who spent 100M+ for Rendtail Ring, people who spent tons for Ebon Armor, and thousands of other examples.

Terror Blade is still available if you want to loot it; there's also the slightly weaker version which you can technically get for free.

The point is, it's a level 46 weapon whose proc just got out of hand with newer expansions. It will probably get even better at new caps. Even STS devs back then (VroomIGoFast, around 56-61 caps) claimed that they will have to nerf it extremely, or try to push it out of existence, because that's how 'bad' the proc design is.

And before using that lame "you can't afford it" argument, if you know me you'd know I have supported a Glint Aegis nerf since 56 cap (can probs dig in my posts' history to find proof), and I could probably afford one or two of them, considering I've sold 2 of them just recently...

To sum it up, Glint Aegis should get the same treatment like Drag Staff, Ebon Aegis (still questionable because it's OP), Rendtail Ring, and all other items that get weaker in higher levels.Man leave him.. we ain't got no diapers here, don't listen to that kiddo xD

Roycedamagnet
07-29-2021, 05:17 AM
#CancelGlintAegis

Gamegrog
07-29-2021, 05:52 AM
+1
Glint aegis should be lootable
Coz ppl are manipulating the prices.

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

Advocacies
07-29-2021, 06:16 AM

Are an idiot comparing an obtainable weapon to glint aegis where none of any locks drop this far as i explore the game content and not just commenting here there's a nightmare crate available for 30 plats and crate key in chancel thank me later point here is that tb can still be obtained while the other "mythic" cannot so pls don't compare a current obtainable weapon to this old mythic ty!!

Advocacies
07-29-2021, 06:21 AM
Hope sts will just nerf this but slowly like how ebon aegis works every level the reflection gets weaker and weaker i hope this apply for glint aegis since it's already op and out of era lv46 every lvl explosion dmg will be lower or explosion will be change into chance to cast explosion in max stack

flashio
07-29-2021, 07:58 AM
Why is everyone so keen on nerfing it? Having more usable weapons brings variety to the gameplay, instead of asking for nerfs try ask for different weapons that may replace the items ure asking to be nerfed. Let gameplay evolve in combinations instead of making it plain and dull, ofc higher lvl weapons should be more important than older weapons but in no way should lower weapons be nerfed to become useless, that removes a lot of strategy development.

Uereazagr
07-29-2021, 08:08 AM
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 @boingon

snakeeyes
07-29-2021, 08:57 AM
+1 or please make mythic lvl 81 weapon same proc of glint aegis for all class to balance the game/class in pve this coming expansion.

Nam0k
07-29-2021, 09:30 AM
+1

Gửi từ Live của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Jkoevy
07-29-2021, 10:03 AM
+1 should be lootable alongside those mage and rogue weapon one

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

arcanefid
07-29-2021, 10:05 AM
Why is everyone so keen on nerfing it? Having more usable weapons brings variety to the gameplay, instead of asking for nerfs try ask for different weapons that may replace the items ure asking to be nerfed. Let gameplay evolve in combinations instead of making it plain and dull, ofc higher lvl weapons should be more important than older weapons but in no way should lower weapons be nerfed to become useless, that removes a lot of strategy development.

If your idea of 'strategy' and 'playing skills' is stacking as many weapons and procs as you can, then I will just say we can agree to disagree - I'm not trying to change people's opinion on things.

Maybe it's worth pointing out that it was STS who came up with the idea of nerfing older stuff when they're used in high levels, and I'm here to remind them. :P

Valkiirye
07-29-2021, 10:12 AM
""" Lmao yeah open aegis, open kershal, open maul sales! Why no :) also let's get some Golem, medusas, frank sets for sale! So every1 can take it easy! """ *note the sarcasm *

The point with old weapons it's beings rare, so not every1 can have it, if u want one? Farm hard to get it and enjoy it!

No need push sts to bring back old weapons to game.

Also the price / level doesn't matter

As example arc maul weapon and kershal weapon worth more than 120m, it's Outdated and still increasing price, Why bother if Aegis increase price too? Same as a lot of old and usefully weapons Whether it's Vannity, collection or weapon

Sigh.. stop arguing about put it back or fix, just work hard and farm to buy one.

flashio
07-29-2021, 10:35 AM
If your idea of 'strategy' and 'playing skills' is stacking as many weapons and procs as you can, then I will just say we can agree to disagree - I'm not trying to change people's opinion on things.

Maybe it's worth pointing out that it was STS who came up with the idea of nerfing older stuff when they're used in high levels, and I'm here to remind them. :P

My idea of "strategy" is testing what kind of combinations have synchrony and and may be more effective in different content, as well as testing what order would fit better each situation since farming hard endgame content with the right combination is the key for a more efficient farm.
It doesn't matter how many items one has if they're not used in the right/most efficient way, like proccing Dozer axe first, since it's proc rate is so high, to ease the task of proccing other weapons such as Dozer aegis or Ebon aegis.
Nerfing items would just reduce the combinations possible and so, the different strategies that could be made with such items.
I'm all in for nerfing non-balanced/overpowered items which is not the case for glint aegis, this weapon "only" ease the progress but in no moment is it a must for any content.
Nerfs should be moderate as well, leaving an item useless once the player reaches certain lvl is an straight kill to that item, just like will happen with ebon aegis when enemies at lvl81 appear since its reflection will be completely removed while it could have been reduced from its 2000% (L71), 1000% (L76) to 500% (L81) instead of 0. Or rendtail ring where it's passive effect gets reduced by 2 every lvl above 46, resulting in a 0 on lvl 61,leaving it with a minimum boost of +15/10 would have made this item somewhat usable instead of straight useless.

pfizer
07-29-2021, 10:57 AM
Glint aegis should be buffed tbh

Silentkill
07-29-2021, 11:05 AM

Classic english

arcanefid
07-29-2021, 11:06 AM
My idea of "strategy" is testing what kind of combinations have synchrony and and may be more effective in different content, as well as testing what order would fit better each situation since farming hard endgame content with the right combination is the key for a more efficient farm.
It doesn't matter how many items one has if they're not used in the right/most efficient way, like proccing Dozer axe first, since it's proc rate is so high, to ease the task of proccing other weapons such as Dozer aegis or Ebon aegis.
Nerfing items would just reduce the combinations possible and so, the different strategies that could be made with such items.
I'm all in for nerfing non-balanced/overpowered items which is not the case for glint aegis, this weapon "only" ease the progress but in no moment is it a must for any content.
Nerfs should be moderate as well, leaving an item useless once the player reaches certain lvl is an straight kill to that item, just like will happen with ebon aegis when enemies at lvl81 appear since its reflection will be completely removed while it could have been reduced from its 2000% (L71), 1000% (L76) to 500% (L81) instead of 0. Or rendtail ring where it's passive effect gets reduced by 2 every lvl above 46, resulting in a 0 on lvl 61,leaving it with a minimum boost of +15/10 would have made this item somewhat usable instead of straight useless.

The fact that a solo warrior can obliterate any boss in game in 3-4 seconds or less makes me think STS didn't really intend for things to go this way.

They put effort and spend time making boss skills and strategies and whatever, only for none of them to get to work because they die as soon as their health bar appears.

Ideally I would keep all procs at their full power and remove proc stacking instead (like in PvP), but imagine the tears of people if that happened.

Anyway, I feel this thread might be getting a bit derailed with all this, so peace out. XD

Uereazagr
07-29-2021, 11:22 AM
""" Lmao yeah open aegis, open kershal, open maul sales! Why no :) also let's get some Golem, medusas, frank sets for sale! So every1 can take it easy! """ *note the sarcasm *

The point with old weapons it's beings rare, so not every1 can have it, if u want one? Farm hard to get it and enjoy it!

As example arc maul weapon and kershal weapon worth more than 120m, it's Outdated and still increasing price, Why bother if Aegis increase price too? Same as a lot of old and usefully weapons Whether it's Vannity, collection or weapon

Sigh.. stop arguing about put it back or fix, just work hard and farm to buy one.
Bro did you read wht we said about retrieving aegis previously ?lol

frankcastle911
07-29-2021, 01:00 PM
Lmao e.e bruh many stuff have been deleted from auc.. glint aegis is next if this doesn't get fixed, hoarders ruining the game by keeping everything for a long time.. heraldic gears, where are they? Why did they disappear?
My point is just like they did to ebon.. do to glint.. a vendor won't hurt anyone.. it would help new players experience that awesome weapon and conquer dumb hoarders who are making economy even worse by hoarding items and quitting. Ridiculous

Kolpertis_333
07-29-2021, 05:23 PM

Tb is still obtainable, npc in chancel sells locks with 66 arcanes

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
07-29-2021, 05:35 PM

"farm hard to get to enjoy it!" - your words.

Well im sure rogues and mages would also like to "get to enjoy" killing that fast.

A lot of other stuff got nerfed, etc dragon staff, flame staff, rend ring and so on, they got nerfed for one reason, because they were getting way too op, glint aegis is the most broken weapon in the history of Al, that is why almost everyone is asking for a nerf.

Also you said farm hard and buy one, well if a warrior does not have glint aegis, he is going to kill sagnificantly slower, making it harder to farm and harder to find parties

Xtremez
07-29-2021, 07:31 PM
And sure you can make it more available if that is what you're looking for but of course this shall be still highly rare, considering it is an old weapon. Put in 1 lock that we still have and maybe that'll make you happier...

Xtremez
07-29-2021, 07:47 PM
Excuse me but does every weapon that happens to synergize well with current weapons be worth a nerf? Try using the glint aeg alone with endgame content and let's see how far you'll get. Why not complain about flame daggs for rog which when paired with duggar and ebon daggs just incinerates mobs literally while having near invincibility due to 75% dmg reduc? The glint aeg's proc is still the same as how it was originally designed when it was first released. I'll repeat it again, IT JUST SO HAPPENED that it goes well with current procs but alone it's useless af. We need weapons like these which add VARIETY to gameplay. Not every tank must use glint aeg since some can get into lb without it just like in temple event where ebon aeg was the one you needed primarily. Fine you can make it drop from a crate if you prefer but don't mess with old procs anymore if it adds some characteristic gameplay to classes. Remember when hex staff and immo staff combos were just nuts?

And no stop making it that the glint aegis is required. It doesn't help at all with boss fights nor does it make it that wars that don't have it are going to "clear significantly slower." As a matter of fact, I can just pull a wave 100 evg run with OR without the glint aeg and have done so multiple times in the past, just to test the weapons. It looks fun but by no means is the glint aeg required in endgame content. Maybe the marvel event mobs/bosses were an exception where indeed since they didn't hit hard enough the ebon aeg was inferior to the glint aeg, but in most circumstances, you'd see that the glint aeg is THE LEAST PRIORITY along with the terror blade when it comes to building warrior gears.

Roycedamagnet
07-29-2021, 08:17 PM
Excuse me but does every weapon that happens to synergize well with current weapons be worth a nerf? Try using the glint aeg alone with endgame content and let's see how far you'll get. Why not complain about flame daggs for rog which when paired with duggar and ebon daggs just incinerates mobs literally while having near invincibility due to 75% dmg reduc? The glint aeg's proc is still the same as how it was originally designed when it was first released. I'll repeat it again, IT JUST SO HAPPENED that it goes well with current procs but alone it's useless af. We need weapons like these which add VARIETY to gameplay. Not every tank must use glint aeg since some can get into lb without it just like in temple event where ebon aeg was the one you needed primarily. Fine you can make it drop from a crate if you prefer but don't mess with old procs anymore if it adds some characteristic gameplay to classes. Remember when hex staff and immo staff combos were just nuts?

And no stop making it that the glint aegis is required. It doesn't help at all with boss fights nor does it make it that wars that don't have it are going to "clear significantly slower." As a matter of fact, I can just pull a wave 100 evg run with OR without the glint aeg and have done so multiple times in the past, just to test the weapons. It looks fun but by no means is the glint aeg required in endgame content. Maybe the marvel event mobs/bosses were an exception where indeed since they didn't hit hard enough the ebon aeg was inferior to the glint aeg, but in most circumstances, you'd see that the glint aeg is THE LEAST PRIORITY along with the terror blade when it comes to building warrior gears.

I don't understand where y'all got this "oh flame dag is so op" narrative, but it's not. The thing is utterly useless when it procs because you can't use any skills for the duration of it's proc. It can't be combined with any weapon's procs and not a single capped rogue uses the stupid thing because it's just irrelevant. Stop this idiocy and stop comparing glint aegis to flame Daggs. There is a reason glint aegis is 40m+ and flame dagg is 1-2m max.

Idlained
07-29-2021, 08:41 PM
If you could read better, you would see that the OP didn't ask for a nerf, and I (who supports the nerf) didn't ask to lower its price. We're 2 different people. And there's no point in buying a weapon if it gets nerfed, but I guess logic is not your thing..

if u could understand whats the point more better, u would understand. im thinking that u are did not using logic . its all about to people to have more chance to get gllint aegis more easily. what happend if glint aegis have more chance to get ? price will be down, and u said he didnt ask to lower price ? and whats the point . also he said glint is overprice, what its mean if its not about he wanted to buy glint with lower price ???? and u are who the one supports the nerf hahaha its already telling the reason why u talking like this.

Xtremez
07-29-2021, 08:46 PM
I don't understand where y'all got this "oh flame dag is so op" narrative, but it's not. The thing is utterly useless when it procs because you can't use any skills for the duration of it's proc. It can't be combined with any weapon's procs and not a single capped rogue uses the stupid thing because it's just irrelevant. Stop this idiocy and stop comparing glint aegis to flame Daggs. There is a reason glint aegis is 40m+ and flame dagg is 1-2m max.

The point is not the price. Clearly you haven't used one or combo'd with one. I have a friend who mains rog and uses it all the time to solo nvg and evg waves. It does synergize with current procs so don't tell me it isn't at least comparable to the glint aeg to some extent. Not being able to use skills so what if you just incinerate mobs without clicking anything when all procs are active? Another thing, flame daggs are cheap cause rogs don't need to clear mobs in the current meta, just bosses, hence bd/ed. Warriors are expected to have good clear that's why the price of the glint aeg and other war gear for that matter are now just as expensive or mostly even more than rogs'.

Xtremez
07-29-2021, 08:49 PM
Better to just close this thread as chaos always ensues these kinds of topics, especially when op is clearly just coming from a standpoint of simply not being able to afford said item instead of taking into consideration those who already have it and bought it for that price.

Idlained
07-29-2021, 09:02 PM
Classic english

classic people, mocking my english. LOL. the more important is people understand what im saying. english is my 2nd language.

Valkiirye
07-29-2021, 09:05 PM
" Also you said farm hard and buy one, well if a warrior does not have glint aegis, he is going to kill sagnificantly slower, making it harder to farm and harder to find parties "

Have u tried how fast and efficient Mages/Rogues can kill with Arc 76 procs?
I personally tried skulls aegis, axe + ebon proc and insta kill everything without the needed use Glint Aegis, so why this weapon is it so necessary? With actual gear it's really efficient

Idlained
07-29-2021, 09:15 PM
" Also you said farm hard and buy one, well if a warrior does not have glint aegis, he is going to kill sagnificantly slower, making it harder to farm and harder to find parties "

Have u tried how fast and efficient Mages/Rogues can kill with Arc 76 procs?
I personally tried skulls aegis, axe + ebon proc and insta kill everything without the needed use Glint Aegis, so why this weapon is it so necessary? With actual gear it's really efficient

who said glint aegis is necessary ??? yes with axe + ebon + doz aegis is enough for warrior . Glint is just an additional option.
glint aegis make more efficient for evg. ever u use it ? its making boss half hp easily if u combain all 4 weapon, it will make rogue and mage more fast to kill the boss . and then, what your point bro ????

Evilsorce
07-29-2021, 09:51 PM
You can still loot terror blade as a chance for 40 plat a pull in Chancel of Light unlike Glint aegis.

Advocacies
07-29-2021, 09:54 PM
Can we just have a nerf on this weapon and add some crates that drop slightly nerf not a huge one like from 10 stacks to 18- 20stack to explode dozer and constantly applying DoT so it shouldn't be a problem

Xtremez
07-29-2021, 11:30 PM
Can we just have a nerf on this weapon and add some crates that drop slightly nerf not a huge one like from 10 stacks to 18- 20stack to explode dozer and constantly applying DoT so it shouldn't be a problem

A single crate would do no need for all crates to contain it since the locks that dropped the glint have already been obsolete for some time. And no, 10 to 20 stacks is doubling the time you need it to explode so by no means is that a "slight" nerf...

Valkiirye
07-30-2021, 12:23 AM
who said glint aegis is necessary ??? yes with axe + ebon + doz aegis is enough for warrior . Glint is just an additional option.
glint aegis make more efficient for evg. ever u use it ? its making boss half hp easily if u combain all 4 weapon, it will make rogue and mage more fast to kill the boss . and then, what your point bro ????Then if it make ez kill for every1, why need a "fix", no need ez gold?

Mythocrisis
07-30-2021, 12:42 AM
The people crying are the ones who are starting these threads and implying "support nerf" .

But they say the babies here are the ones who day otherwise to preserve rarity ,yet go through so much effort to start something.

Funny.

And I just sold my glint aegis for some huge gold.Let them bring it back so I get it back dirt cheap .hehe.jokes aside..

Bring back the ollerus kershal and BB hooks as bound...I want to use it and I'm a crybaby.
Bring it backkk!! It's too expensive for me ..please STS. * Cries more.

Jokes aside and pertaining to logic of the original op post...you know what STS..
I want everything that was lootable back.
From criers ,heraldics ...make it obtainable once again.

Make a store where we buy em all for plat.* Cries more

Lookupnabs
07-30-2021, 12:50 AM
The people crying are the ones who are starting these threads and implying "support nerf" .

But they say the babies here are the ones who day otherwise to preserve rarity ,yet go through so much effort to start something.

Funny.

And I just sold my glint aegis for some huge gold.Let them bring it back so I get it back dirt cheap .hehe.jokes aside..

Bring back the ollerus kershal and BB hooks as bound...I want to use it and I'm a crybaby.

Jokes aside and pertaining to logic of the original op post...you know what STS..

One word- hilarious

-FA

Idlained
07-30-2021, 01:14 AM

Funny.

bro, you slapped them in the face hahaha

XxretepxX
07-30-2021, 01:30 AM
Why do people care so much if they bring it back it literally helps clear faster they should put a token vendor for every single expansion that has happened and future ones

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Xtremez
07-30-2021, 02:19 AM
Why do people care so much if they bring it back it literally helps clear faster they should put a token vendor for every single expansion that has happened and future ones

If you haven't caught up with the arguments, well there are generally 2 sides: the ones who farmed hard and bought it to use and like it the way it is right now and those who might have not bought it yet and are bothered greatly by its scarcity and pricing and are jealous of those who have it. From time to time there may be another party who has dozens of these but since they are rich af anyways, they don't care if this the wep is nerfed or not. What your suggestion will do is greatly make the wep available for many, removing the need for the high prices in auc and basically killing the value of the wep for those who have it already. One side happy, one side devastated. Look at hex staff which can be bought from a vendor via tokens, no need for its price to be high anymore.

Lookupnabs
07-30-2021, 02:28 AM
If you haven't caught up with the arguments, well there are generally 2 sides: the ones who farmed hard and bought it to use and like it the way it is right now and those who might have not bought it yet and are bothered greatly by its scarcity and pricing and are jealous of those who have it. From time to time there may be another party who has dozens of these but since they are rich af anyways, they don't care if this the wep is nerfed or not. What your suggestion will do is greatly make the wep available for many, removing the need for the high prices in auc and basically killing the value of the wep for those who have it already. One side happy, one side devastated. Look at hex staff which can be bought from a vendor via tokens, no need for its price to be high anymore.

I think u need to first read abt AL in this marvel event they bought back white and black marvel back … do u think anyone will offer more than 100m for marvel whoch was sellin for 500 plus highly unprobable right…. AL is now slowly killing th hoarders making the game more playable for new players ….. like u said there are 2 sides new and old players … old players are toxic and take advantage of new players if they dont know prices …. So i support new players who are friendly and realy help u in dungeons …. Shoutout to my guild excellency where there are very less op ppl atm but very friendly and ready to help oppossed to higher guild who just flex and dont even respond to messages ……

-FA

Irg
07-30-2021, 02:31 AM
what about making the new 81 weapon glint aegis 2.0
give everyone op stuff, new way to loot it, I don't see people complaining
about death engine stuff being "too expensive" when they are 100m because
simply being lv76 somehow made their existence righteous

face it, they are not gona nerf it, only way to break out of the loop is to replace with something better, if thats possible

marian.bumbar
07-30-2021, 02:36 AM
I do not know about you but I was trying to sell one this week for 50 mil and lots were asking but none buying. Did this for 5 days ended up with a swap . So in my opinion not many players looking to buy one even for 50 mils .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arcanefid
07-30-2021, 04:56 AM
if u could understand whats the point more better, u would understand. im thinking that u are did not using logic . its all about to people to have more chance to get gllint aegis more easily. what happend if glint aegis have more chance to get ? price will be down, and u said he didnt ask to lower price ? and whats the point . also he said glint is overprice, what its mean if its not about he wanted to buy glint with lower price ???? and u are who the one supports the nerf hahaha its already telling the reason why u talking like this.

Well first off, you didn't make any point in the post I replied to. I don't care about the price, or if it's available now. If you read my previous posts you would see that before anything else, I am against proc stacking in general, that means all weapons, including Glint Aegis, Flame Daggers, Skull Aegis, etc.

Since the chances of that happening are really low, then as an alternative I support what STS said: for every older weapon/item to get weaker in higher levels, that also includes Mage and Rogue items, and also includes Glint Aegis. And in the future that would include Skull Axe, Duggar Daggers, Skratch Staff, Wrangler Belts, Lv76 Arcane armors, etc.

Funny.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

I do not know about you but I was trying to sell one this week for 50 mil and lots were asking but none buying. Did this for 5 days ended up with a swap . So in my opinion not many players looking to buy one even for 50 mils .

The price went up only for Temple event, because people thought Glint Aegis is a free entry to LB. It was less than 30M a few days before Temple event was announced.

swoutttt
07-30-2021, 06:43 AM
Everyone can see that the aegis is broken. Some defend it cause they enjoy the broken weapon, some dont like it cause it ruins the balance.
I really would like to know from a dev why other low lvl broken weapons got nerfed, and why this low lvl broken weapon stays as it is. Temple event was rigged due this item.. everyone saw it comming (reason price went up to a whopping 90m) but yet it got ignored. I dont mind if they keep the aegis like it is, but then they have to buff all the other old nerfed weapons to. So everyone can enjoy more 'tactical' gameplay like mentioned above.

Mythocrisis
07-30-2021, 06:49 AM
Well first off, you didn't make any point in the post I replied to. I don't care about the price, or if it's available now. If you read my previous posts you would see that before anything else, I am against proc stacking in general, that means all weapons, including Glint Aegis, Flame Daggers, Skull Aegis, etc.

Since the chances of that happening are really low, then as an alternative I support what STS said: for every older weapon/item to get weaker in higher levels, that also includes Mage and Rogue items, and also includes Glint Aegis. And in the future that would include Skull Axe, Duggar Daggers, Skratch Staff, Wrangler Belts, Lv76 Arcane armors, etc.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

The price went up only for Temple event, because people thought Glint Aegis is a free entry to LB. It was less than 30M a few days before Temple event was announced.

The information you say that glint aegis was less than 30m before is utterly wrong.

I paid 45+ every single time to get the glint and sold it for around that or more.
Now it's 50-60 since past few events is demanding that weapon.

And it's known for a fact that glint dosent get you LB.
No way!
It's a requisite to reach high waves with a good bit of ease.but no not LB.
To get to LB you need a full set of good gear with pets and stuff like TB /DMG reduction stack / elixirs and strategy .

So if you amount that price in lieu with that of glint aegis..it's nothing. There's more overpriced items out there which does not do significant stuff yet they are high and being bought.
Demand creates price..and so happened to glint,just like all the items out there.
Yea it's a mythic weapon ,what about a vanity that costs 1B.whats that now?

So you want to satiate demand by bringing in more pieces in one way or the other.Fine by me but take a poll and ask them to bring what each of one of desires so it'll be fair, from vanity to gear.

swoutttt
07-30-2021, 06:56 AM
The information you say that glint aegis was less than 30m before is utterly wrong.

I paid 45+ every single time to get the glint and sold it for around that or more.

No way!
To get to LB you need a full set of good gear with pets and stuff like TB /DMG reduction stack / elixirs and strategy .

So if you amount that price in lieu with that of glint aegis..it's nothing. There's more overpriced items out there which does not do significant stuff yet they are high and being bought.
Demand creates price..and so happened to glint,just like all the items out there.

So you want to satiate demand by bringing in more pieces in one way or the other.Fine by me but take a poll and ask them to bring what each of one of desires so it'll be fair, from vanity to gear.

Let's compare a broken low lvl weapon to collectibles and vanitys.. very good point. And all my friends with glint aegis did reach lb :)

Mythocrisis
07-30-2021, 07:01 AM
Let's compare a broken low lvl weapon to collectibles and vanitys.. very good point. And all my friends with glint aegis did reach lb :)

I had glint aegis..
My friends had glint aegis ..
Not in LB.

The OP says bring em back .not nerf.

So yea let's compare collectibles and vanities with a low level weapon.

And again what you think is broken isn't broken.

arcanefid
07-30-2021, 07:04 AM

No way!

You must've got ripped with the 45M there, it was literally less than 30M in auc just one or two weeks before Temple event 2021 was announced. And not one, but many of them.

I didn't say anywhere that I want to bring more Glint Aegis in the game, but it seems you make things up in your head then go on as if someone else said them, just to make it easier for you to disagree and feed your edgy soul.

Also, stop using words if you don't know what they mean. You're not saying what you think you're saying.

Mythocrisis
07-30-2021, 07:31 AM
oops .

looks like i triggered someone.
I'm saying the facts here.

you saying 30m was the price of glint aegis just few days back of temple event shows what you spout, is nonsense.
Now i really think you're not worth even talking to since the ounce of respect i had for you is diminished.

And bringing back the glint aegis and getting it back via locks again or other means was the sole reason of the thread. I generally said that last. At ease with getting triggered :]

Get me that screenshot of under 30m, then ill agree your worth your salt.
And while you're typing away ,do tell me the meanings of words..im open to learn.

Xerofith
07-30-2021, 07:33 AM
I had glint aegis..
My friends had glint aegis ..
Not in LB.

The OP says bring em back .not nerf.

So yea let's compare collectibles and vanities with a low level weapon.

And again what you think is broken isn't broken.

What the hell are you talking about lool

Mythocrisis
07-30-2021, 07:43 AM
What the hell are you talking about lool

its okay most people don't understand in their first try.

calm down .. "lool" some more... then give it a read from the first..

I'm sure a normal person will be able to make some sense...

arcanefid
07-30-2021, 07:51 AM
oops .

you saying 30m was the price of glint aegis just few days back of temple event shows what you spout, is nonsense.
Now i really think you're not worth even talking to since the ounce of respect i had for you is diminished.

And bringing back the glint aegis and getting it back via locks again or other means was the sole reason of the thread. I generally said that last. At ease with getting triggered :]

And while you're typing away ,do tell me the meanings of words..im open to learn.

If you had any respect for me in the first place you'd actually read what I say, and not put words in my mouth.

If you're saying the facts there, then why do you provide no proof? I mean, you're asking me for proof, and it'd be only right if you had some yourself...

Mythocrisis
07-30-2021, 08:01 AM
proof is searching glint aegis on traders forum and searching till date of June and checking prices.
you'll know the answer for yourself.

arcanefid
07-30-2021, 08:05 AM
proof is searching glint aegis on traders forum and searching till date of June and checking prices.
you'll know the answer for yourself.

The fact that you left behind everything else that we were discussing and are now grasping in that 5-10M difference is enough proof for me to know your worth.

Irg
07-30-2021, 08:50 AM
Ok here it goes again, 99% of the counter argument on this thread can
be summarized as: "you poor"
And tbh, none of your business if you dont actually own one or get benefit from it
one way or another. We all know how this type of tread will end up in flame and hatred,
and somehow even after years of reposting about the same thing,
it still has 40 replies on day 1... Dont you guys have better stuff to do?

Sts already know this, their they gona do something or dont

Kystone
07-30-2021, 10:05 AM
oops .

Triggered glint aegis supporter calling someone else triggered lol

snakeeyes
07-30-2021, 10:43 AM
Hope sts make a special crate event that drops all locks from 2012-2021 to stop this kind of thread nerfing.

Mythocrisis
07-30-2021, 11:48 AM
Triggered glint aegis supporter calling someone else triggered lol

No I recently sold my glint aegis.
So I wouldn't call myself a supporter now.
Right now I'd like them to get nerfed or return dirt cheap......
......till I buy another overpriced aegis..

Thats when I start to destroy you anti glinters.

The100
07-30-2021, 12:41 PM

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
07-30-2021, 01:24 PM
Please STS to avoid this kind of toxic conversations make a special thread vote only yes or no if the vote favor to nerf please nerf or if not please dont nerf lol.

Mythocrisis
07-30-2021, 02:22 PM
Please STS to avoid this kind of toxic conversations make a special thread vote only yes or no if the vote favor to nerf please nerf or if not please dont nerf lol.

Great idea .

Redjellydonut
07-30-2021, 02:23 PM
+1 to add old weps to vendor

and +1 to locked crate event! [emoji23][emoji91]

sanya
07-30-2021, 05:17 PM

Great idea .

HAHA, imagine everything about buffs/nerfs will be decided by public votes with 95% noobs inside, yeah, THE BEST IDEA

Kolpertis_333
07-30-2021, 06:43 PM
HAHA, imagine everything about buffs/nerfs will be decided by public votes with 95% noobs inside, yeah, THE BEST IDEAIf 95% of people want something, then Obviously that something is well needed to do since 95% of people voted for it.

Xtremez
07-30-2021, 08:00 PM
If 95% of people want something, then Obviously that something is well needed to do since 95% of people voted for it.

That 95% who would vote isn't representative of the whole 95% of the game player base. Just think of the varying perspectives of players across the spectrum and the seemingly concentrated opinions on certain matters here on forums. That leads me to think that only certain types of players are active on forums and they will never truly represent what the whole game community feels

Stephencobear
07-30-2021, 10:30 PM
If 95% of people want something, then Obviously that something is well needed to do since 95% of people voted for it.

Nah lol, I bet 95% of mages would not have wanted hex and dragon staffs to be nerfed, but sts set the precedent that old weapons shouldn’t be meta-
Except they forgot this one weapon

Switchback
07-30-2021, 11:23 PM
How often do we get end game balancing? Like never... So as illogical as it is to have a weapon so powerful that is Mythic and 30 levels under cap(Soon to be 35 levels.........) i highly doubt sts will adjust their broken meta. It is what it is..

Deathlyreaper
07-31-2021, 12:40 AM
I agree with others about having a crate that drops old arcane/mythic weps. A lot of these old arcane/mythic weapons have been turned into vanities and can never be turned back. Sts has set a new precedent by not nerfing glint aegis so having a crate that would bring a new glint aegis into circulation would be logical. If a crate isn’t good, what about making these weps craft able (with difficulty ofc).

longchelsea55
07-31-2021, 01:05 AM
Hello sts.. there had been a locked crate that used to drop glint gears, aegis daggers staff and others.. but it vanished unfortunately, and as u can see.. (pic below) the glint aegis is 70m lmaoo which is pretty overpriced.. and it's barely in auc. Many players don't get to use it either cuz of high price or total abscense for it in auc. In conclusion, it would be great if u guys got a vendor for glint just like u did to ebon to pave the way for other players to use glints and fix it's price or at least get a new locked that drops themhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210728/94d7ce4a9bf0d1cc23216406117693a0.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210731/f9f72203321d7511c791c1294686f768.jpg
Thanks Emeryn for buying my glint although ‘someone’ said it’was overprice [emoji846]

XxretepxX
07-31-2021, 01:16 AM
Thanks Emeryn for buying my glint although ‘someone’ said it’was overprice [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe thread will now be taken down because youre posting igns

phephek
07-31-2021, 03:41 AM
The thread will now be taken down because youre posting igns

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkTake down if he insult the player by posting the ign, if not the no problem

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

longchelsea55
07-31-2021, 03:49 AM
Take down if he insult the player by posting the ign, if not the no problem

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

:)

longchelsea55
07-31-2021, 03:51 AM
The thread will now be taken down because youre posting igns

Excuse me what word that u said I’m insult someone , people using picture have my name without asking my permision posting in the tap I just respond to whom said it’s overprice and still player purchase now u said I’m insult player, how funny you are see the post player can using ‘idiot, stupid u don’t take it down then turn back to me and said I’m insult player [emoji23]

longchelsea55
07-31-2021, 03:57 AM
No not too many.. but not too low man, like look 70m for a 46 wep [emoji88] it's op yea but that doesn't mean it has to be this costly and this rare

People still buy although u guys Said it’s not worth 70m [emoji16]

XxretepxX
07-31-2021, 04:07 AM
Excuse me what word that u said I’m insult someone , people using picture have my name without asking my permision posting in the tap I just respond to whom said it’s overprice and still player purchase now u said I’m insult player, how funny you are see the post player can using ‘idiot, stupid u don’t take it down then turn back to me and said I’m insult player [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI had a seizure trying to understand what you just typed out

longchelsea55
07-31-2021, 04:13 AM
I had a seizure trying to understand what you just typed out

I’m start worrying bout your reading skill bc im said very clearly my opinion about the price and u said my comment is taken down I just don’t understand why u do that

frankcastle911
07-31-2021, 04:49 AM
People still buy although u guys Said it’s not worth 70m [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkBecause they're forced to.. some mobs can't be cleared unless u have glint, example? Evg high waves.. u have to clear them asap or else they 1 shot u

frankcastle911
07-31-2021, 04:51 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYea thank the guy who u gave gold to, to buy Ur aegis LMAOO, anyway 2 glint aegis for 50m expired few days ago :)

KarTik1
07-31-2021, 07:30 AM
Which event glint weapons was introduced i forgot
They should re release the wepon with new level cap 81 in the same event as an arcane . That will solve the problem by alot it will be same as terror blade and dream blade slightly nerfed version of arcane variant.
Glint is op even i think now after using it in marvel event my party only need to keep the pull and u was killing all bosses in a single combo thats really unfair to the rest of the community.
But at the same time it was not impossible to kill them in single combo with ebon too with slightly balanced party.
But with glint i can clear the map solo equally fast then a whole balanced party without glint.
Rather then nerfing glint dev better need to re introduce its proc with level 81 weapons cause without glint and after level 81 ebon aegis will become useless tanks wont be considered as reliable party members there will be 4 rouges meta again like it used to be till 66 level.
Mages were always considered as middle when it comes to pve but it used to be hard to find a party gor tanks before ebon shield was introduced.
Ty :).

Xtremez
07-31-2021, 08:15 AM
Wave type maps won't disappear when expansion drops so all current combos now shall still work in the future... Whether the new 81 procs could synergize with what we have right now, we don't know yet but considering how op all classes are now due to proc meta, I doubt that we will get rid of these current meta gear anytime soon...

Scll
07-31-2021, 08:25 AM
lol cancer thread

flashio
07-31-2021, 08:54 AM
Which event glint weapons was introduced i forgot
They should re release the wepon with new level cap 81 in the same event as an arcane . That will solve the problem by alot it will be same as terror blade and dream blade slightly nerfed version of arcane variant.
Glint is op even i think now after using it in marvel event my party only need to keep the pull and u was killing all bosses in a single combo thats really unfair to the rest of the community.
But at the same time it was not impossible to kill them in single combo with ebon too with slightly balanced party.
But with glint i can clear the map solo equally fast then a whole balanced party without glint.
Rather then nerfing glint dev better need to re introduce its proc with level 81 weapons cause without glint and after level 81 ebon aegis will become useless tanks wont be considered as reliable party members there will be 4 rouges meta again like it used to be till 66 level.
Mages were always considered as middle when it comes to pve but it used to be hard to find a party gor tanks before ebon shield was introduced.

I think it was introduced in locks from winter event 2016, also I would rather have a different proc for weapons 81 instead of a recycled Glint aegis, if still sts considers to bring back such proc on weapons 81 hope they add some tweaks so its not the exact same like giving some hp bonus/regen/speed/dos etc.

tailwarrior
07-31-2021, 11:24 AM
So which side wins...

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

KarTik1
07-31-2021, 11:34 AM
I think it was introduced in locks from winter event 2016, also I would rather have a different proc for weapons 81 instead of a recycled Glint aegis, if still sts considers to bring back such proc on weapons 81 hope they add some tweaks so its not the exact same like giving some hp bonus/regen/speed/dos etc.

Instead of multiple blast what we have a proc to every class weapons which gives similar in between glint and ebon aegis .
Like it absorbs damage dealt by enemies for 5 sec of proc duration while proc active and blast the total amount of damage absorbed by that 5 sec duration with a active 70% damage reduction not stacking but normal. To every class cause we archive it with belt pets and lix anyway right now which is also somehow cap and like we all know next expansion going to be hell in terms of mobs dealing damage in elite mods a proc which grants damage reduction will be good for all classes .
It will absorb damage and blast once every 5 sec . With a cd of 5 sec at-least.
A offensive and defensive proc at the same time will replace ebon weapon and glint both from meta .
And will be useful for every class instead of single class .
Warriors still going to remain useful cause of high hp and armor at the same time to withstand the high damage output of mobs.

flashio
07-31-2021, 11:59 AM
Instead of multiple blast what we have a proc to every class weapons which gives similar in between glint and ebon aegis .
Like it absorbs damage dealt by enemies for 5 sec of proc duration while proc active and blast the total amount of damage absorbed by that 5 sec duration with a active 70% damage reduction not stacking but normal. To every class cause we archive it with belt pets and lix anyway right now which is also somehow cap and like we all know next expansion going to be hell in terms of mobs dealing damage in elite mods a proc which grants damage reduction will be good for all classes .
It will absorb damage and blast once every 5 sec . With a cd of 5 sec at-least.
A offensive and defensive proc at the same time will replace ebon weapon and glint both from meta .
And will be useful for every class instead of single class .
Warriors still going to remain useful cause of high hp and armor at the same time to withstand the high damage output of mobs.

It sounds interesting but since u seggest the weapon explodes dealing a dmg amount based on the dmg received in between the proc CD idk if it would be left behind since you would have to give up on other proc combos just to use this weapon (considering that the damage from this weapon'S proc is based on the damage received while using this weapon ofc, if this weapon just exploded with the dmg accumulated when it wasn't equipped I think it would be way overpowered and unbalanced). Anyhow is good to see suggestions for new "tweaked" procs instead of copy paste old proc on new weapon.

KarTik1
07-31-2021, 12:13 PM
It sounds interesting but since u seggest the weapon explodes dealing a dmg amount based on the dmg received in between the proc CD idk if it would be left behind since you would have to give up on other proc combos just to use this weapon (considering that the damage from this weapon'S proc is based on the damage received while using this weapon ofc, if this weapon just exploded with the dmg accumulated when it wasn't equipped I think it would be way overpowered and unbalanced). Anyhow is good to see suggestions for new "tweaked" procs instead of copy paste old proc on new weapon.

It can be used as similar way we use glint like proc doz axe and aegis first and equip this weapon which will proc it fast to absorb damage and till then you can do damage to mobs while using dozer procs on with skills and increasing the mobs health bar and damage we can balance the overpower ness of these combo definitely we will have arcane armor and helm in next expansion also with specific proc.
I want them to give them proc to helm also this time but only while equipped with arcane armor as set .
Like weapons should give 30-40% sdr and armor and helm combo proc will give 30-40% sdr so we will cap sdr at 70 % with these combos which will allow us to explore other pets aa too and dont need to rely on meph/baby/arcanite arie proc as pure necessity.
Getting arcanes isnt a big deal now days too.
And like we heard from cinco this new expensionis going to be more of a rng type not a gl based expansion.
So hope we will have quests to get arcane’s or there mythic counterparts .
Cause we know ebon proc will be useless at level 81 cause it gets nerf with every level above 71 its usable till now but will become useless at next cap. Less damage reflation .

frankcastle911
07-31-2021, 03:43 PM
Anyway STS in conclusion either nerf glint aegis in 81 new weapons or get a vendor for glint stuff.

Senpaikazu24
08-02-2021, 12:10 AM
+1 but if sts agree i wish new Aegis is lv71 or lv76 for the next lv81 expansion hehehe

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Xtremez
08-02-2021, 08:53 AM
Or just don't nerf the aeg and include it one crate that is still available instead. That should be enough to make it more accessible. Look at tb which is still available in a crate in somberholt, but the prices even exceed that of the glint aeg as of now...

Reydehielo
08-06-2021, 09:48 AM

I have seen this object for 500k at auction the same 2 years ago.

All objects go up in value

For the same thing you say. they could also do a ghost set event, medusa setbecause as you say they are so expensive ...your proposal is ridiculous

frankcastle911
08-06-2021, 01:49 PM
Shut yo *** lmao.. greedy idiot, if the prices keep rising, it's a dream to own a weapon like this

Advocacies
08-06-2021, 11:28 PM
I have seen this object for 500k at auction the same 2 years ago.

All objects go up in value

For the same thing you say. they could also do a ghost set event, medusa setbecause as you say they are so expensive ...your proposal is ridiculous

They're literally leaderboard vanities that are exclusive and you're comparing it to an old weapon a remnant of era 46 and still carrying the EvG leaderboard WTF dude?

Reydehielo
08-07-2021, 06:39 AM
They're literally leaderboard vanities that are exclusive and you're comparing it to an old weapon a remnant of era 46 and still carrying the EvG leaderboard WTF dude?

With that answer, the only thing you show is your ignorance of the knowledge of the game.

Shut yo *** lmao.. greedy idiot, if the prices keep rising, it's a dream to own a weapon like this

If you had started playing 8 years ago, you would already know how this game works. It is not STS's fault that you have been in for 2 days and you want all the objects

frankcastle911
08-07-2021, 06:41 AM
They're literally leaderboard vanities that are exclusive and you're comparing it to an old weapon a remnant of era 46 and still carrying the EvG leaderboard WTF dude?Lmao dude yes people are that dumb

KarTik1
08-07-2021, 06:47 AM

If your concern is only lb then told me which lb is cheap to farm.
None xd
Either you need some expensive bd ed items or high ms sets which cost a lot more then glint.

All lbs require expensive items to achieve it and its not like you cant farm evg without glint ebon aegis do just fine if your concern is farming gold .
So buy ebon farm gold buy and buy glint.

Gamegrog
08-08-2021, 01:28 AM
Its really kinda funny to see a 46 level weap get so insanely expensive to the point were its almost a waste of gold to buy or not worth the effort farming for it.
Inflators and hoarders have ruined the game for all period.
And most of the hoarders dont even farm or play the game anymore.

Mythocrisis
08-08-2021, 03:07 AM
Glint aegis present owner = don't release it/ farm for it /don't whine and cry / always been the same proc/name calling .

glint aegis non owners = too expensive 46 mythic/ make new crates / hoarders kill game /nerf it/name calling.

glint aegis non owners who couldn't wait but bought it finally = don't release it/ farm for it /don't whine and cry / always been the same proc/name calling.

Advocacies
08-08-2021, 09:48 AM
If your concern is only lb then told me which lb is cheap to farm.
None xd
Either you need some expensive bd ed items or high ms sets which cost a lot more then glint.

All lbs require expensive items to achieve it and its not like you cant farm evg without glint ebon aegis do just fine if your concern is farming gold .
So buy ebon farm gold buy and buy glint.

I got lb from meade march actually top 7 f2p didn't bought any energy : D so? what do you mean none? , For glint it's an old weapon carrying why not let it drop in future locks since it's being useful more items more cheaper the equipment for amateur players ingame who just started few months or so I've seen player reaching endgame with less experience and gears till weapon came out in temple it was a big buff in the community
: D the lb question is hilarious tho anyone can run lb if they have time :)

Advocacies
08-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Its really kinda funny to see a 46 level weap get so insanely expensive to the point were its almost a waste of gold to buy or not worth the effort farming for it.
Inflators and hoarders have ruined the game for all period.
And most of the hoarders dont even farm or play the game anymore.

Lol so true they don't even play the game they just sit there and merch and hoard stuff's while actual players playing grinding having hard time deciding what item supposed to buy because prices keeps growing and growing and lesser supply

KarTik1
08-08-2021, 10:11 AM
I got lb from meade march actually top 7 f2p didn't bought any energy : D so? what do you mean none? , For glint it's an old weapon carrying why not let it drop in future locks since it's being useful more items more cheaper the equipment for amateur players ingame who just started few months or so I've seen player reaching endgame with less experience and gears till weapon came out in temple it was a big buff in the community
: D the lb question is hilarious tho anyone can run lb if they have time :)

Really you are comparing event to permanent lb bro.
And who said m against dropping it in game m in support at that thought the only thing i don’t like is in this game people are cursing items base on their level .
i am more supporting buffing old item procs to have more way to make combos and make game more complex and fun i mean i am also tired using same combos again and again but old wepons procs supporting new weapons is that i want the most .
Not only for tanks but for all classes.
I want them to add new aps like killing every expansion bosses 10k times for respective arcane or mythic item of that expansion.
Or a way to loot them like we can still loot first arcane weapons from that expansions elite gold chests.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-08-2021, 11:05 AM
STS should move away from Proc stacking…

Kolpertis_333
08-08-2021, 03:14 PM
STS should move away from Proc stacking…

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAgreed, its ridicilous that it takes multiple weapons / armors etc to be able to play the game

Xtremez
08-08-2021, 07:41 PM
But hey the meta has already solidified in place so why take the effort (and to the disappointment of many at that) to remove the proc stacking? And fyi not having complete proc stacks would not hinder you from playing the game, it just makes you less op, and of course this is acceptable given that you really need to grind to become op. And doesn't this make the game more interesting, trying to find out the best gear combos used in the best sequence possible at the best timing? Better than just using one set of gear all throughout imo.

710yalty
08-09-2021, 12:58 PM
I used to own glint aegis before I switched classes…I currently have all my toons maxed out and I’ve experienced allot of different mechanics used by all classes. Been here since 2012 ,took along break and so on etc…

I’m always seeing this thread pop up when I hop on forum.
I caught allot of trolls who just don’t care and just want this weapon nerfed.( no life, just trying to ruin d game for other people.we need to stop giving these people our attention cause that allows them more room for bs.

I also caught people hating on the other classes when asking to nerf another supporting classes weapon or gear but mainly glint aegis.( makes no sense man…I’m glad temple lb was only for 3 different classes… it goes to show u using this weapon and holding Aggro (taunt)makes warriors more efficient for the team

There are some who can’t afford it and bring out the dumbest reason why to nerf this weapon when they can farm like everyone else to obtain it…I made money off of farming just mausoleum on all classes that’s how I know some of u just want things free and easy…
(This weapon should b more accessible to those who want it.. just like tb.) and price shouldn’t b an issue now that it’s accessible cause I don’t see people complaining about the way tb is set up.
Asking to nerf the weapon is just messed up in so many different ways…it really shows your malicious intent behind these threads when warriors help out so much from using this weapon .
I don’t see that weapon being used in pvp but in pve as a supporting role.
If this weapon which I don’t even use gets nerfed more the it needs to, instead of making it more available to the people of AL. I will just quit this game which I’ve spent both my time and money on. I won’t quit cause of a nerf but only cause im just sitting there watching these Lil kids ask for the wrong thing… the point that they prove make no sense and they just sound so needy … If I can spot those people,sts should b able to do the same .
Bring light to the valid points of this thread.
In the end ,making the weapon more accessible would just be the right idea, that way we can all work and earn one

arcanefid
08-09-2021, 05:53 PM
I used to own glint aegis before I switched classes…I currently have all my toons maxed out and I’ve experienced allot of different mechanics used by all classes. Been here since 2012 ,took along break and so on etc…

I’m always seeing this thread pop up when I hop on forum.
I caught allot of trolls who just don’t care and just want this weapon nerfed.( no life, just trying to ruin d game for other people.we need to stop giving these people our attention cause that allows them more room for bs.

I also caught people hating on the other classes when asking to nerf another supporting classes weapon or gear but mainly glint aegis.( makes no sense man…I’m glad temple lb was only for 3 different classes… it goes to show u using this weapon and holding Aggro (taunt)makes warriors more efficient for the team

There are some who can’t afford it and bring out the dumbest reason why to nerf this weapon when they can farm like everyone else to obtain it…I made money off of farming just mausoleum on all classes that’s how I know some of u just want things free and easy…
(This weapon should b more accessible to those who want it.. just like tb.) and price shouldn’t b an issue now that it’s accessible cause I don’t see people complaining about the way tb is set up.
Asking to nerf the weapon is just messed up in so many different ways…it really shows your malicious intent behind these threads when warriors help out so much from using this weapon .
I don’t see that weapon being used in pvp but in pve as a supporting role.
If this weapon which I don’t even use gets nerfed more the it needs to, instead of making it more available to the people of AL. I will just quit this game which I’ve spent both my time and money on. I won’t quit cause of a nerf but only cause im just sitting there watching these Lil kids ask for the wrong thing… the point that they prove make no sense and they just sound so needy … If I can spot those people,sts should b able to do the same .
Bring light to the valid points of this thread.
In the end ,making the weapon more accessible would just be the right idea, that way we can all work and earn one

Asking to nerf a 6 year-old weapon which is almost broken does not automatically mean I, or anyone else, has malicious intent. If I ask to remove proc-stacks and make older weapons weaker in new expansion that would include me and my items too. My intention is to keep the game challenging and fun to play, not just a mindless grindfest like it has been since proc-stacking became a thing.

The 'lil kids' are actually people who want "WaRrIorS tO bE Op" because it helps in PvE and doesn't harm the other classes.

There's literally no point in discussing this thread any further though, it's clear that it's beyond your abilities to think what's going to happen a few weeks later.

KarTik1
08-09-2021, 11:53 PM
Asking to nerf a 6 year-old weapon which is almost broken does not automatically mean I, or anyone else, has malicious intent. If I ask to remove proc-stacks and make older weapons weaker in new expansion that would include me and my items too. My intention is to keep the game challenging and fun to play, not just a mindless grindfest like it has been since proc-stacking became a thing.

The 'lil kids' are actually people who want "WaRrIorS tO bE Op" because it helps in PvE and doesn't harm the other classes.

There's literally no point in discussing this thread any further though, it's clear that it's beyond your abilities to think what's going to happen a few weeks later.

Bruhhh mindless grind fest lol this is nothing compare it used to be before to obtain gears .
Farm whole glint or banish set by your self do not buy a single item and you will notice that farming now is eassy as compare to old days and on top of that if you ever farmed locked crates in km3 or malison in old days you wont ever say that .
Glint isnt a broken weapon ask any tank if he can have only one wepon which weapon he will chose answer will be doz axe after that doz aegis then ebon then glint .
Doz axe and aegis are still primary weapons glint is secondary.
Its not op it self doz weapons makes it op.

Kolpertis_333
08-10-2021, 03:27 AM
Bruhhh mindless grind fest lol this is nothing compare it used to be before to obtain gears .
Farm whole glint or banish set by your self do not buy a single item and you will notice that farming now is eassy as compare to old days and on top of that if you ever farmed locked crates in km3 or malison in old days you wont ever say that .
Glint isnt a broken weapon ask any tank if he can have only one wepon which weapon he will chose answer will be doz axe after that doz aegis then ebon then glint .

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes farming now is easy, his whole comment was based on that, it was better before.

About those primary weapons, each of them is primary, if you only had dozer axe and aegis, you Will kill slow, to achieve maximum potential all 4 weapons are required to have

sanya
08-10-2021, 03:50 AM

Idk what you trying to tell here, so hardly trying defend glint aegis from nerf is just proving how it's broken (among with prices for it). Secondary weapon or main weapon who cares how it will be called lol, fact is that warrior has highest survival stats and took roles of rogue/mage. Let's nerf skull axe then if you think it's main weapon (is this what you want?) :D rogues are totally useless in any map of valley expansion (can only 1hit bosses by ultimate and don't let people get their gl set before boss die), and in general mages are useful only because of their energize ultimate. It's shameless to deny that balance of classes broken as always, and something need be nerfed on warrior or buffed on rogue/mage to return roles to their owners.
Maybe also you can give some explanation about nerfing immortal daggers/bow, dragon staff, balanced staff and reworking hex staff? They were nerfed only for 1 reason: old weapons shouldn't be powerful (even immo bow and daggers weren't so op, and dragon staff+ balance staff were op only if used together, like you telling now about glint aegis useless without other procs)

Anyways, I'm not about nerfing any pve weapon, but if weapon is that powerful- it should be available to get by some tokens or in crates, and also sts should give better weapons for rogues to kill bosses, duggar bow SUCKS, as all bows since 46 expansion if not include immo bow which was nerfed 2 times and became trash as all other bows. And better weapons for mages to kill mobs faster than warrior since it's mage's role.

KarTik1
08-10-2021, 04:13 AM
Idk what you trying to tell here, so hardly trying defend glint aegis from nerf is just proving how it's broken (among with prices for it). Secondary weapon or main weapon who cares how it will be called lol, fact is that warrior has highest survival stats and took roles of rogue/mage. Let's nerf skull axe then if you think it's main weapon :D rogues are totally useless in any map of valley expansion (can only 1hit bosses by ultimate and don't let people get their gl set before boss die), and in general mages are useful only because of their energize ultimate. It's shameless to deny that balance of classes broken as always, and something need be nerfed on warrior or buffed on rogue/mage to return roles to their owners.
Maybe also you can give some explanation about nerfing immortal daggers/bow, dragon staff, balanced staff and reworking hex staff? They were nerfed only for 1 reason: old weapons shouldn't be powerful (even immo bow and daggers weren't so op, and dragon staff+ balance staff were op only if used together, like you telling now about glint aegis useless without other procs)

First m not defending glint getting available for more people m supporting to add it to some new crates so more people can use it .
I am more in support on buff old weapons to their original procs for all classes so we have more variations with hot bar swaps and proc combos depending on boss.
And i never say that all classes are balanced rn in game actually never was .
Rouges used to be the most popular class till level 71 only this expansion level 76 and doz weapons changed the power balance in pve to tanks.
Yeah most needed class is mages not tanks cause we mainly farm evg and there are 3 other classes but only one tank every run.
So other classes are making more gold then tanks .
And glint is only for high lb runs i tried using only ebon today and i was able to farm wave 50-60 every run in a 2 mage 1 rouge pt without using glint .
And thats good enough waves to farm gold from that map in my opinion.
And yes m countering every haters point here because those are useless and tired of seeing people making useless posts about a weapon which is only a support proc .
And don’t know how you guys can bully against one class while your class was most used since game was released.

710yalty
08-10-2021, 08:28 AM
Yeah to be true, rogues ruled for so long till 76 expansion. I also agree with sanya saying that it should be more available (not nerfed) cause it’s a pve weapon and no matter how you try to put it, warriors are amazing at holding Aggro and helping us in pve with this weapon added with doz proc.
I also agree with the mage and rogue buff a little. I maxed rogue recently and was active on mage as well, I found mages to be the weakest class in anyway. I was soloing mausoleum 1-6 easy on my level 72 rogue and it was way harder on my mage .

Stephencobear
08-10-2021, 08:59 AM
Sts sets the precedent that old weapons shouldn’t be op

Mages dealt with that

If you say it shouldn’t be nerfed you are ok with treating one class worse than another

Then on top of that some want it more available? Ridiculous lol

Onawaoka
08-10-2021, 09:35 AM
Dam can yall close to is thread already. Literally this convo has been going on for over a week. We get it.

Flamesofanger
08-10-2021, 10:05 AM
Glint aegis is too op. Nerf it like you did with mages/rogue weapons. thx lmao

profmsb
08-10-2021, 11:48 AM

To sum it up, Glint Aegis should get the same treatment like Drag Staff, Ebon Aegis (still questionable because it's OP), Rendtail Ring, and all other items that get weaker in higher levels. do u know if there is new or any chnges to the sts dev since 1 or 2 yrs ago??it just seem too much favor for war..during rog n mge time..old arc item being nerf quickly..but for war..even mythic low lvl item that obviously overpower didnt nerf...it got nerf for few day one time..but the fix as the dev said it just a bug..wow..too much favorable

arcanefid
08-10-2021, 03:43 PM
do u know if there is new or any chnges to the sts dev since 1 or 2 yrs ago??it just seem too much favor for war..during rog n mge time..old arc item being nerf quickly..but for war..even mythic low lvl item that obviously overpower didnt nerf...it got nerf for few day one time..but the fix as the dev said it just a bug..wow..too much favorable

I don't know tbh. I can only talk based on what I've seen on forums from devs. Basically VroomIGoFast said that they have to nerf Glint Aegis at some point, but he's been inactive for a while now, and I don't know if he ever passed his notes to the currently active devs. XD I think back then Justg was the AL guy too.

After Justg left, the current devs said that Arcane weps will all get weaker in higher levels. I don't really notice that with Ebon Aegis, but maybe it's because the way its proc works, but we will definitely be able to notice that in new expansion with Skull Axe and Skull Aegis.

The thing is, Glint Aegis is not an arcane weapon so maybe they have a point that they don't nerf it. And to be fair to everyone, Glint Aegis isn't really a big deal, but it might be in new expansion. If that's the case, then nerfing it after the expansion starts will cause even more drama in here because of a potential price hike.

However, my issue is more with proc-stacking in general, because if we get another set of Arcane items, then we will easily be able to stack 3 pairs of OP sets, and I can only guess how 'difficult' it will be to breeze through the new expansion, not even worth mentioning the maps we have now. STS says that the new expansion will have mechanics which will make the current weps not really useful, but I don't really believe they will be able to stick to that for too long, and in any case, the new 81 Arcane weps will probably work in current expansions, and that means we will be farming EVG, DM, etc. even faster.

Then finally comes the difference between new/poor players and old/rich players. If they make the new expansion easy enough for newcomers, we will be breezing through everything. If they make it too difficult, new players won't be able to farm there at all. Hard to think there is anything in the middle, considering the difference in damage output between newcomers and established players.

With all that said, I believe STS has already thought about all these, but with all due respect I seriously doubt it will work how they want it to.

If someone cares to read my suggestion again, here it is: Get rid of proc-stacks the day that new expansion starts. Would be easier for STS to design new maps and bosses, since they won't have to care about the hundreds of current combos we have, and also we may get to see some boss fight mechanics and use our brains instead of obliterating everything in a few seconds with our 'proc-stacking skills.'

Sorry for the long post. Peace.

Fearrr
08-10-2021, 07:46 PM
A good post @ Fid. I will add a bit to it because it got me thinking. 2 possible solutions to Proc-Stacking and the diversity and creativity for all classes to use older Weapons equally. Both Rough Drafts:

Proc-Stacking: A 5 Loadout System that locks in every map. (War Class as an example since that is the class I play)
Primary( Axe/Sword)Loadout. Secondary(Aegis) Loadout. Speed Set/Pull Set Loadout. Gold Loot Set Loadout. Luck Set Loadout. A Max of 2 Loadouts can stack and that is only the Primary and Secondary Proc wise. Speed Set/Pull Set, Gold Loot Set and Luck Set Loadouts can not stack with any other Loadouts Proc Wise. While in a map a player can’t equip anything from their inventory manually. Only the 5 Locked Loadouts and Hot Bars can change Weapons/Gear while in a map. This system still leaves diversity and creativity strategy wise for all classes while limiting Proc Stacking to only 2 Sets Primary and Secondary.

Soul Stone and Spirit Convert System.
Soul Stone a new item that can drop from new 81 Bosses, X amount of Plat in Plat store, and or New Expansion Lock Crates. Soul Stone + Old Mythic/Arcane Weapon+ Spirit Convert Vendor can turn a old Mythic/Arcane into a Spirit Weapon. For example Frost Touched Bulwark will turn into Spirit Frost Touched Bulwark with green letters. Now all classes equally have the opportunity to use their favorite old Mythic/Arcane Weapon at Endgame and will scale to Endgame Content based on current Spirit Level. Old Mythic/Arcane Weapons will have different levels depending on what Level Cap they came out. And this can be every 5 or 10 Levels they scale. So simply the older the Mythic/Arcane the more Spirit Exp/Levels will be needed to rescale to current endgame content Proc/Base Stats Wise. Current Mythic/Arcane Weapons that are no longer obtainable can now be Boss drops in 81 Expansion. Now how far we should go back Level Cap wise that can be up to the Community/Devs to decide.

And the Soul Reaver Orb example I brought up in Announcement Section: For X amount of Plat in Plat Store Soul Reaver Orb gives: X amount of Normal XP %, X amount of Spirit XP %, X amount of Spirit Pet XP %, A Soul type of a Aura, and as long as The Soul Reaver Orb is in the Inventory…Spirit Gears/Weapons will gain XP for each Mob and Boss Kill without needing to be equipped in the Zones where we can Lvl up these Gears/Weapons. And this Orb will just sit in the Inventory only, like how the aspect of Undying Orb works.

Ofc this will take a lot of Thought, Time, and Coding to implement. It would definitely add another element of giving us something to grind and work for. And Proc Stacking Balance but still giving us options of Weapons/Sets we can use. So just a Thought and a Rough Draft.

Xtremez
08-10-2021, 10:10 PM
Yeah proc stacking really changed the meta but removing it is like saying to all the players who use them to freakin throw their other combo items into the bin. Maybe similar to what the guy above suggested, we could simply let the 8 hotbar limit stick so that in future expansions, you'd always be forced to stick to certain combos and potentially sacrifice other potential combo gear to control how op players get with new weapons being released every expansion. For instance, you might need the doz axe to start procs but if let us say we are at expansion lvl cap 91, we'd run out of hotbar space for a loadout for the doz aeg so we'd be forced to give it up. This way, we players still get the creativity and freedom we now have in terms of loadouts and switching but it wouldn't turn incredibly op in the future...

snakeeyes
08-11-2021, 06:32 AM
I don't know tbh. I can only talk based on what I've seen on forums from devs. Basically VroomIGoFast said that they have to nerf Glint Aegis at some point, but he's been inactive for a while now, and I don't know if he ever passed his notes to the currently active devs. XD I think back then Justg was the AL guy too.

After Justg left, the current devs said that Arcane weps will all get weaker in higher levels. I don't really notice that with Ebon Aegis, but maybe it's because the way its proc works, but we will definitely be able to notice that in new expansion with Skull Axe and Skull Aegis.

The thing is, Glint Aegis is not an arcane weapon so maybe they have a point that they don't nerf it. And to be fair to everyone, Glint Aegis isn't really a big deal, but it might be in new expansion. If that's the case, then nerfing it after the expansion starts will cause even more drama in here because of a potential price hike.

However, my issue is more with proc-stacking in general, because if we get another set of Arcane items, then we will easily be able to stack 3 pairs of OP sets, and I can only guess how 'difficult' it will be to breeze through the new expansion, not even worth mentioning the maps we have now. STS says that the new expansion will have mechanics which will make the current weps not really useful, but I don't really believe they will be able to stick to that for too long, and in any case, the new 81 Arcane weps will probably work in current expansions, and that means we will be farming EVG, DM, etc. even faster.

Then finally comes the difference between new/poor players and old/rich players. If they make the new expansion easy enough for newcomers, we will be breezing through everything. If they make it too difficult, new players won't be able to farm there at all. Hard to think there is anything in the middle, considering the difference in damage output between newcomers and established players.

With all that said, I believe STS has already thought about all these, but with all due respect I seriously doubt it will work how they want it to.

If someone cares to read my suggestion again, here it is: Get rid of proc-stacks the day that new expansion starts. Would be easier for STS to design new maps and bosses, since they won't have to care about the hundreds of current combos we have, and also we may get to see some boss fight mechanics and use our brains instead of obliterating everything in a few seconds with our 'proc-stacking skills.'

Sorry for the long post. Peace.

balance staff is myth weapon too dev nerfed it 2years ago.

Kolpertis_333
08-11-2021, 07:32 AM
balance staff is myth weapon too dev nerfed it 2years ago.And hex staff

Dispressor
08-12-2021, 01:49 PM
I think that support have to remove the stack of proc for each slot of equip, exspecially for weapon slot for obvious reasons.
Insted I don't understand why glint aegis is still not fixed.

its abused for a long time even for infinite rain of gems.

Also a weapon like dragon staff get nerfed wisely like 3-4 times.
So if necessary they "can work" on old weapons and I hope they did the same for glint aegis too.

Roycedamagnet
08-13-2021, 05:16 AM
However, when mages/rogues get nerfed (almost daily pretty much) not an eye is batted. Complete radio silence. Nothing. Funny how this all works.

I see nothing but the truth here.

Kolpertis_333
08-13-2021, 05:32 AM
Yes! let's resort to removing proc stackings completely all because of people asked for the warriors glint aegis (Lv46 mythic wep) to be nerfed.

Punish all players because we want to nerf the most sacred class ever lol.

However, when mages/rogues get nerfed (almost daily pretty much) not an eye is batted. Complete radio silence. Nothing. Funny how this all works.

lmaoIkr mages should be the class to use against mobs, but its the worst class to kill mobs fast

dualray
08-13-2021, 08:54 AM
Funny thing like fellow mage said, our mages only purpose is to use energizer ability.

This tells all.

KarTik1
08-13-2021, 04:54 PM
Yes! let's resort to removing proc stackings completely all because of people asked for the warriors glint aegis (Lv46 mythic wep) to be nerfed.

Punish all players because we want to nerf the most sacred class ever lol.

lmao

Idk bro why people are crying about tanks being decent in pve.
I mean no one even cares about tanks till level 71 expansion and ebon aegis came out.
There were used to be 4 rouges pt in each and every lb till then cause rouges were the most op class till level 71 was cap.
And how many pts out there farming with 4tank.
Still generally still in pt there are 1 tank at max and still dm is one of the most farmed map where people prefer rouges and mages .
And not every 3 mage 1 tank pt is op cause until 1-2 mages are well equipped with bd/ed gears they dont kill spiders fast enough in evg .
1 rouge 1 tank 2 mage pt is the most balanced pt imo.

Kolpertis_333
08-13-2021, 06:10 PM
Idk bro why people are crying about tanks being decent in pve.
I mean no one even cares about tanks till level 71 expansion and ebon aegis came out.
There were used to be 4 rouges pt in each and every lb till then cause rouges were the most op class till level 71 was cap.
And how many pts out there farming with 4tank.
Still generally still in pt there are 1 tank at max and still dm is one of the most farmed map where people prefer rouges and mages .
And not every 3 mage 1 tank pt is op cause until 1-2 mages are well equipped with bd/ed gears they dont kill spiders fast enough in evg .
1 rouge 1 tank 2 mage pt is the most balanced pt imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkmost people dont have a problem with warriors beeing too op since every lb is balanced for each class, what people do have problem with is that warriors are able to use a lot of weapons to make them stronger, lets say for an example, mage has only 76 weapons that are useful, for rogue only 76 and ebon daggs, but war has 76, ebon aegis, tb, 66 aegis are alright but not op, glint aegis, wars also have 2 armors for proc stacking while rogue has one, mage doesnt have Many pets that are made mainly for mage class, mage also is the worst at killing mobs, what is ridicilous cuz they should be Best, rogue only has shet ultimates, dug bow is garbage, mage is only useful cuz of its ultimate.

classes are unbalanced, unfair and ridicilous and you cant say otherwise

KarTik1
08-13-2021, 07:03 PM
most people dont have a problem with warriors beeing too op since every lb is balanced for each class, what people do have problem with is that warriors are able to use a lot of weapons to make them stronger, lets say for an example, mage has only 76 weapons that are useful, for rogue only 76 and ebon daggs, but war has 76, ebon aegis, tb, 66 aegis are alright but not op, glint aegis, wars also have 2 armors for proc stacking while rogue has one, mage doesnt have Many pets that are made mainly for mage class, mage also is the worst at killing mobs, what is ridicilous cuz they should be Best, rogue only has shet ultimates, dug bow is garbage, mage is only useful cuz of its ultimate.

Yes you said it your self bro
Why there are post to nerf war weapons instead of re buff your classes and balancing them.
Wars are not op at all cause when we farm pve its pt which is called op.
Cause tank cant take down bosses them self then how we do in a full pt.
And not all tanks are op neither rouges nor mages.
Yea we do have many combos and using them takes skills its not like every one can use them .
For farming those weapons it takes alot of efforts.
And i do agree that classes are unbalanced its always like that it was always either mages or rouges meta before level 76.
Its the first time tanks are required in a party to farm pve .
And as a party we all get profit its not like all the tanks are looting gold and other classes dont.
I just tested it in 3 rouges pt it was just fine if you are running in a equally equipped rouge in pt .
I did wave 80 then one player dced in middle and died till he came back .
It depends on the rouges and pet aa too.
It changes the game for tanks if you are in 3 rouges pt and makes it fun.
Rouges takes down spiders fast and only thing left is boss who is easy to kill if your tank using axe to constant agro him .

Skeleton Mike
08-14-2021, 08:56 AM
yall acting like as if warrior just recently became op but its been broken for years now
it can insta kill bosses and mobs without any risk of dying lmao

sanya
08-14-2021, 09:35 AM
yall acting like as if warrior just recently became op but its been broken for years now
Glint aegis isnt getting stacks from old weapons procs (drag sword, nm aegis, tb and others), warrior still had to use his skills to make glint aegis explode, but now at 76 glint aegis getting stacks from both arcane 76 weapons, basically in evg warrior can clear all mobs by 1 attack (to activate dozer axe proc) + jugg (if need) + 2-3 switches to diff weapons, without using any skill, this is whats broken

Xerofith
08-14-2021, 10:00 AM
This is still going on? Sad

Xtremez
08-15-2021, 06:17 AM

"insta kill bosses and mobs" has only been possible during this current meta and not years ago fyi. "without any risk of dying" so what do you call "op" wars dying in evg eh?

Xtremez
08-15-2021, 06:25 AM
most people dont have a problem with warriors beeing too op since every lb is balanced for each class, what people do have problem with is that warriors are able to use a lot of weapons to make them stronger, lets say for an example, mage has only 76 weapons that are useful, for rogue only 76 and ebon daggs, but war has 76, ebon aegis, tb, 66 aegis are alright but not op, glint aegis, wars also have 2 armors for proc stacking while rogue has one, mage doesnt have Many pets that are made mainly for mage class, mage also is the worst at killing mobs, what is ridicilous cuz they should be Best, rogue only has shet ultimates, dug bow is garbage, mage is only useful cuz of its ultimate.

Many things wrong with this. Mages are already op with just 76 weps unlike wars which need 71 and 76 weaps always to be even decent. Never heard of anyone using the 66 aeg for anything useful. Mages benefit from pets too, it's not like pets are built for wars or rogs only, you just need to know which pets work best for your class. Rogs have 2 arc arms too, just that ebon arm isn't viable due to high dodge. Mages are still the best for clearing mobs when procs are active, and if they aren't, then check out the 4 mage meta in dm and you'll realize why. Mages are useful if they have good bd, and not simply because of their ult alone. However, I do agree with rog weps and ults being subpar, but considering they're the only class which could one shot bosses like syrillax in dm, maybe this is a balancing thing. And no, the meta isn't ridiculous nor unfair if you know how to play each class well...

Kolpertis_333
08-15-2021, 07:24 AM
Many things wrong with this. Mages are already op with just 76 weps unlike wars which need 71 and 76 weaps always to be even decent. Never heard of anyone using the 66 aeg for anything useful. Mages benefit from pets too, it's not like pets are built for wars or rogs only, you just need to know which pets work best for your class. Rogs have 2 arc arms too, just that ebon arm isn't viable due to high dodge. Mages are still the best for clearing mobs when procs are active, and if they aren't, then check out the 4 mage meta in dm and you'll realize why. Mages are useful if they have good bd, and not simply because of their ult alone. However, I do agree with rog weps and ults being subpar, but considering they're the only class which could one shot bosses like syrillax in dm, maybe this is a balancing thing. And no, the meta isn't ridiculous nor unfair if you know how to play each class well...

I dont wanna cause drama, but almost nothing about your comment is true.

First, mages are useful only cuz of ulti, if mages wouldnt have that ulti then there would be less amount of mages in parties.

Second, mages are the worst class for mobs because there are no AOE procs, warriors both 76 weapons do AOE dmg to all nearby enemies, rogues dug daggs and ebon daggs do the same, mage doesnt have a single AOE proc, only thing that comes close is the ebon staff that reflects dmg, but thats not the same thing.

Third, mages are not op, with ulti they are but without no, i play both rogue and mage, i have way better gear on my mage, but on mage i kill hydra solo in more then a minute while in rogue i kill it in 40 seconds.

Fourth, There are many pets that are built for certain class, there are most pets for rogue then for war and for mage there are barely any.

Fifth, its ridicilous comparing dm cuz its a lower lvl map, any class can kill the mobs fast there.

Sixth, barely anyone plays 4 mage in dm cuz rogues are amazing in dm due to the amazing dmg they do, most popular party is 3 mage 1 rog.

Seventh, barely anyone can 1 shot syrilax, only the most op people with extremely high bd.

Skeleton Mike
08-15-2021, 10:03 AM
"insta kill bosses and mobs" has only been possible during this current meta and not years ago fyi. "without any risk of dying" so what do you call "op" wars dying in evg eh?

lmao doesnt matter a class that can insta kill mobs and bosses in the last expansion is not balance at all and those op warriors died after wave 40 or more bcs they need more bullshet stats that they can get rn xD

snakeeyes
08-15-2021, 10:25 AM
Warior is so op because they got it all not only glint eagis, they got stack damage proc items doz axe+doz aegis+ chasmal and ebon armor + glint then the very high damage explode on mobs, they got the best ultimate+ haste of ebon armor dozer axe + haste pet aa and hb then they use ulti instakill the boss. The truth is we roge and mage is jelous because the favor is always on warior class, dev can easily nerf rog and mage items but warior items is not. Sory for my bad english

Kystone
08-15-2021, 01:10 PM
I dont wanna cause drama, but almost nothing about your comment is true.

First, mages are useful only cuz of ulti, if mages wouldnt have that ulti then there would be less amount of mages in parties.

Second, mages are the worst class for mobs because there are no AOE procs, warriors both 76 weapons do AOE dmg to all nearby enemies, rogues dug daggs and ebon daggs do the same, mage doesnt have a single AOE proc, only thing that comes close is the ebon staff that reflects dmg, but thats not the same thing.

Third, mages are not op, with ulti they are but without no, i play both rogue and mage, i have way better gear on my mage, but on mage i kill hydra solo in more then a minute while in rogue i kill it in 40 seconds.

Fourth, There are many pets that are built for certain class, there are most pets for rogue then for war and for mage there are barely any.

Fifth, its ridicilous comparing dm cuz its a lower lvl map, any class can kill the mobs fast there.

Sixth, barely anyone plays 4 mage in dm cuz rogues are amazing in dm due to the amazing dmg they do, most popular party is 3 mage 1 rog.

Seventh, barely anyone can 1 shot syrilax, only the most op people with extremely high bd.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210815/a8fdbe5d817a74ebddefbb2450f6dca1.jpg

Just get better lol
Mage op clear, op boss, op ulti
Yes used for ult
Mage 2nd best for mobs
Yes they are, you’re bad
Any pet can be used for mage
Agree
Ok

Kolpertis_333
08-15-2021, 02:29 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210815/a8fdbe5d817a74ebddefbb2450f6dca1.jpg

Just get better lol
Mage op clear, op boss, op ulti
Yes used for ult
Mage 2nd best for mobs
Yes they are, you’re bad
Any pet can be used for mage
Agree
Ok

Easy to talk trash with Best gear in the game that probably isnt even yours.

Anyways

"just get better lol" yeahh i think im good, i've been in evg lb many times.

"mage op clear, op boss, op ulti" good clear, but worse compared to other 2 classes, op on boss, true, op ulti ofc.

"mage 2nd best for mobs"

https://youtu.be/zkG7AFLpBqk

Dissagree.

"yes they are, you're bad" didnt say they dont, but they dont that often, after all you cant always have 4 mage, "you’re bad" nah

About pets i admit i was wrong.

Ok

Scll
08-16-2021, 05:18 AM
Easy to talk trash with Best gear in the game that probably isnt even yours.

Anyways

"just get better lol" yeahh i think im good, i've been in evg lb many times.

"mage op clear, op boss, op ulti" good clear, but worse compared to other 2 classes, op on boss, true, op ulti ofc.

"mage 2nd best for mobs"

https://youtu.be/zkG7AFLpBqk

Dissagree.

"yes they are, you're bad" didnt say they dont, but they dont that often, after all you cant always have 4 mage, "you’re bad" nah

About pets i admit i was wrong.

Ok

Mages r pretty OP even with ok gears 1.4k int idk what ur so salty abt?

Kolpertis_333
08-16-2021, 05:21 AM
Mages r pretty OP even with ok gears 1.4k int idk what ur so salty abt?Im not salty bro i love my little blue guy

Onekingz
08-16-2021, 04:40 PM
They take away the emotion from the game, for God's sake, so that I continue to farm if what motivates me is to get to have something and if I can get it for 10m pufff where is the emotion so anyone gets what they want without 0 effort

Advocacies
08-16-2021, 07:29 PM
They take away the emotion from the game, for God's sake, so that I continue to farm if what motivates me is to get to have something and if I can get it for 10m pufff where is the emotion so anyone gets what they want without 0 effort

Motivates me to farm for that glint aegis before was like 5-6m i farm till i reach 5-6m and i found out price suddenly increase to 10-16m with only 1-2 in auction i farm again once i reach 10-16m mark i saw one in auction for like 25-30m and what now 55-70m?

Onekingz
08-16-2021, 08:58 PM
Motivates me to farm for that glint aegis before was like 5-6m i farm till i reach 5-6m and i found out price suddenly increase to 10-16m with only 1-2 in auction i farm again once i reach 10-16m mark i saw one in auction for like 25-30m and what now 55-70m?and what do you expect to wait for you? the time continues nothing, wait, obviously, it will go up that means that you do not make an effort I started from 0 for the glinstone and I got it in 3 weeks giving it full. could I get it in no time?

Enviado desde mi SM-A207M mediante Tapatalk

Lookupnabs
08-17-2021, 01:12 AM
Motivates me to farm for that glint aegis before was like 5-6m i farm till i reach 5-6m and i found out price suddenly increase to 10-16m with only 1-2 in auction i farm again once i reach 10-16m mark i saw one in auction for like 25-30m and what now 55-70m?

I suggest you to merch

konafez
08-17-2021, 11:36 AM
i have been playing War since the lvl 16 cap and rogues have always been the op class..in fact in the lvl 41 cap rogues were 4 or 5 times more powerful then warriors ...now that we start to get a little balance to the game, well everyone looses there minds

there has always been groups that push to nerf pets or weapons

nerf crawly, nerf grimm , nerf breeze , nerf munch mouth , nerf nekro , nerf this nerf that .....

how about we wait for the lvl 81 expansion and see what it does to the game dynamic

mmmmmm kay?

Luckycharmx
08-17-2021, 01:52 PM
+1 I hate to say it but i think it should be fair for all new players to experience the glint aeg proc. I totally agree on adding it on the vendor with a certain amount of crate token. And also i suggest make a weap for rogue and mages to have that similar proc so that way they can experience it as well. Or make a weapon where we can slot a certain type of weap for proc. Kinda like the pet slot.

conat
08-18-2021, 10:52 AM
No solution

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Nocturnus
08-18-2021, 11:02 AM
No solution

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

+1

Sent from my bed using pijamas

Stephencobear
08-18-2021, 02:10 PM
At this point I believe that sts has a bet going about how many pages this thread will reach

KarTik1
08-18-2021, 02:14 PM
Only post which has that many pages in fourms and running on daily basis.

Cyganbezraczek
08-19-2021, 09:25 AM

To sum it up, Glint Aegis should get the same treatment like Drag Staff, Ebon Aegis (still questionable because it's OP), Rendtail Ring, and all other items that get weaker in higher levels.

How could it be bad designed at 61 lvl cap? The glin aegis power just apperas with 76 arcanes and hotbars so u can stack diffrent procs, and only with this procs glina egis is usable, otherwise its useless

gobbels
08-19-2021, 09:38 AM
just wait and sts add the glint in next event droptable

Skeleton Mike
08-28-2021, 09:17 PM
i dont understand the point in making usable items rare nobody wins anything lol bring back all arcanes in rare drop of locked chests throu out all arlor maps so players get more things to do in game and developers gets more plat buyers spending in chests

Nocturnus
08-28-2021, 10:57 PM
How could it be bad designed at 61 lvl cap? The glin aegis power just apperas with 76 arcanes and hotbars so u can stack diffrent procs, and only with this procs glina egis is usable, otherwise its useless

lol glints aegis was used in expansion 61 in the mausoleum, it was almost the only weapon that could be used, then it continued to be used to farm jewels or make elite fast, when they gave it jewel nerft it stopped using a little, until they combined it with the skull procs. his damage was always out of control. If someone says that it is not, nor was it, one of the most useful weapons of a warrior, he is a hypocrite.

arcanefid
08-29-2021, 08:28 AM

It could be because a dev himself said they designed it in a bad way. Glint Aegis was the best PvE weapon until Terror Blade came out. Dragon Sword was only better vs Bosses if you didn't use Magma AA. That means it was better than Immortal Blade, Immortal Aegis, Flameforged Hammer, (Im)Balanced Judicator, Tainted Axe, etc. If that doesn't mean anything to you, then you're either a new warrior or had no idea what you were doing from caps 46 to 66.

mrbatibot
09-30-2021, 08:15 AM
xD

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Crocodile
09-30-2021, 05:45 PM
I hope u can afford to buy glint aegis now.. gz!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
10-01-2021, 09:04 AM
Lol, be careful what you wish for. Time to move on already.

Oawaoebi
10-01-2021, 09:13 AM
Its true people asked for prices to be nerfed and sts heard them and did it. Actually you should thank sts for removing proc stacking because they stop ridiculous prices for all past current and future weapons.

Letsmixx
10-01-2021, 12:36 PM
Makr the glint aegis be dropped at glintstone cavern bosses