PDA

View Full Version : sorry im not able to be as much help right now :-(

Mitchturbo
05-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Hi everyone, the last couple of days, my ping has shot through the roof on campaign lvls, really is affecting my playing skillz.
So I am apologising for the lack of help I have been able to give, the random disconnecting, freezing up in lvls and finding all my teammates and I dead... I just can't explain why its happening now, I've never experienced ping and lagg this bad before.
And I feel most sorry for my guild mates, who I am screaming to help em and do some awesome Boss Slaying, and I can't, end up being as usless as a Dummy in a shop window. It's rather embarrassing.

So hopefully you'll all understand why I keep disappearing and lack of staying power. Peace everyone and again I am sorry.

Be awesome!!! Once I figure out how to fix these issues. ill be so much more active and epic in slaying again.
- Group Hug - Mitchturbo

Commanderkeen
05-26-2012, 06:22 PM
No worries Mitch.

Have you tried looking at the General SL FAQ? for help trouble shooting the issue if you haven't here's the link.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?29815-General-Star-Legends-FAQ

I wish you the best of luck bud.

Kanozaki
05-30-2012, 12:48 PM
aweh mitch <3

Zaonabiuibil
05-31-2012, 04:21 PM
And I feel most sorry for my guild mates, who I am screaming to help em and do some awesome Boss Slaying, and I can't, end up being as usless as a Dummy in a shop window. It's rather embarrassing.

Mitch, you'll always stay a boss man, and the guild is doin' fine, but we all miss ya and hope your ping is fixed soon! Best wishes on a speedy ping recovery :)