PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Ideas and Suggestions Thread

Cahaun
05-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Since this game seems like it's going to focus a lot on magic and the fabrics of matter, I thought up a cool idea!

Shape shifting Skills: Be able to change into a beast of power and dominate with new abilities that can also unlock new areas. The Sparkling Pwnies will find themselves at home with this.

If you can think of anything else, post below! This'll be the suggestion thread until an official one is made.

Rawrimafish
06-02-2012, 07:20 PM
turn into a fish!!!! then i go to random towns and say RAWR

akfury
06-02-2012, 10:46 PM
no energy !

Deathpunch
06-05-2012, 09:41 PM
no energy !

Pretty sure Sam has already stated that there will be no energy meter.

From an old, May 22nd, massively article there is supposed to be a "rage meter" that builds as you crump stuff and then when its full, you can crack a can of whoop a** open on the baddies. What exactly the flavor of whoop a** is, I don't know.

A few things I would like to see.

1. Randomly generated maps. I don't know how hard or if even possible on mobile devices this would be, but it would keep the game a bit fresher.

2. Randomly generated loot akin to the system used in the Diablo series. Base item + prefix for standard good loots and base + prefix + suffix for boss drops. Also keep the color coded system.

3. Guaranteed drops from bosses of items of a certain level. That way, farming them isn't a total waste of time and effort. Plus, a chance for a rare drop that is a bit better than the best standard drop.

4. Reasonable liquidation prices. 11 credits for an item that I spent 20 minutes and 2 or 3 stim packs on isn't fair to us. Especially if it's junk that won't sell in the cs.

5. Reasonable prices for stim/mana packs. At least for the first 10 or 15 levels, until we get a good base of money built up.

6. Comprehensive and extensive control over multiplayer questing from the start. Password lock, friend invite, the whole shebang. Pretty much the opposite of DL when it released.

7. Same with pvp. I'm not a big pvp person, but there are many that enjoy it. Please make it a quality experience.

I think that just about covers it for now. Opinions or suggestion on my ideas?

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

akfury
06-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Pretty sure Sam has already stated that there will be no energy meter.

From an old, May 22nd, massively article there is supposed to be a "rage meter" that builds as you crump stuff and then when its full, you can crack a can of whoop a** open on the baddies. What exactly the flavor of whoop a** is, I don't know.

A few things I would like to see.

1. Randomly generated maps. I don't know how hard or if even possible on mobile devices this would be, but it would keep the game a bit fresher.

2. Randomly generated loot akin to the system used in the Diablo series. Base item + prefix for standard good loots and base + prefix + suffix for boss drops. Also keep the color coded system.

3. Guaranteed drops from bosses of items of a certain level. That way, farming them isn't a total waste of time and effort. Plus, a chance for a rare drop that is a bit better than the best standard drop.

4. Reasonable liquidation prices. 11 credits for an item that I spent 20 minutes and 2 or 3 stim packs on isn't fair to us. Especially if it's junk that won't sell in the cs.

5. Reasonable prices for stim/mana packs. At least for the first 10 or 15 levels, until we get a good base of money built up.

6. Comprehensive and extensive control over multiplayer questing from the start. Password lock, friend invite, the whole shebang. Pretty much the opposite of DL when it released.

7. Same with pvp. I'm not a big pvp person, but there are many that enjoy it. Please make it a quality experience.

I think that just about covers it for now. Opinions or suggestion on my ideas?

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

all very good +1

Appleisaac
06-07-2012, 08:09 PM
I want cheap extra character slots :P. I've heard about the crazy price of a slot in DL (although I've never played), and I want to start a few twinks :).

akfury
06-07-2012, 08:36 PM
I want cheap extra character slots :P. I've heard about the crazy price of a slot in DL (although I've never played), and I want to start a few twinks :).

YES ! DL costs 50 plat per...