PDA

View Full Version : Vanity reselling

Floating
05-27-2012, 12:40 AM
After buying cyber-goth leggings and not liking them st all, I wanted to suggest something:

It would be really nice if we could return the vanity we bought to the shop and refund us our gold if, in the 3 hours after the purchase, we want to do that. There is a system in World of Warcraft where I can give to the merchant what I bought from him for a full refund te next 3-4 hours.

From my standpoint this would help a lot

I would do a 50% refund max. Otherwise people will buy, sell, rinse and repeat in order to get all the achievements.

Make it so that if they resell the item they lose the achievement or so that it doesn't grant the achievement til after the 3-4 hour resell time is up.

Baocak
05-27-2012, 11:59 PM
I would do a 50% refund max. Otherwise people will buy, sell, rinse and repeat in order to get all the achievements.

Technique
05-28-2012, 12:10 AM

Make it so that if they resell the item they lose the achievement or so that it doesn't grant the achievement til after the 3-4 hour resell time is up.

Floating
05-28-2012, 01:08 AM

You are both correct. I should add these into the first post. Thank you for commenting