PDA

View Full Version : So I've heard of at least 5 dragon armors dropping but what about the helm

modredd
05-27-2012, 01:25 AM
I have not seen nor heard of 1 vanity helm dropping in the last 24 hours?

TEOKILLO
05-27-2012, 01:26 AM
On my other thread, someone has red set and a blue is being bidded for right now

Crunchee
05-27-2012, 01:26 AM
There was one red dragon helm in cs yesterday.

modredd
05-27-2012, 01:28 AM
I played for 6 hours straight and didn't see anything, These must be beyond rare.

Appleisaac
05-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Dont buy any of these dragon items yet :). The prices are high now, but I am confident that they will drop when they are no longer "new and exciting". My guess is that in a month or two, the average price of a dragon piece will be 500k...

Imacoolbirdd
05-27-2012, 12:15 PM
Dont buy any of these dragon items yet :). The prices are high now, but I am confident that they will drop when they are no longer "new and exciting". My guess is that in a month or two, the average price of a dragon piece will be 500k... or they would become like 56 glyph..

Appleisaac
05-27-2012, 12:18 PM
or they would become like 56 glyph..

56 glyph is not really dropping anymore :) IMO the drop rates of dragon armors are higher then the drop rates of glyph...

Imacoolbirdd
05-27-2012, 12:26 PM
or they would become like 56 glyph..

56 glyph is not really dropping anymore :) IMO the drop rates of dragon armors are higher then the drop rates of glyph... thats because no one farms glyph anymore. If more people did then maybe they would drop

MrGoober
05-27-2012, 12:38 PM
I just gave away all 3 56 glyph sets last week.

Back
05-27-2012, 01:28 PM
56 glyph is not really dropping anymore :) IMO the drop rates of dragon armors are higher then the drop rates of glyph...

Like I always say "56 Glyph is a myth".. Lol.. Jk

Drop rates are low , I agree to that but farmers are low too.. Without trasher a bunch of 56 characters die over and over if they can't coordinate..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Whirlzap
05-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Dont buy any of these dragon items yet :). The prices are high now, but I am confident that they will drop when they are no longer "new and exciting". My guess is that in a month or two, the average price of a dragon piece will be 500k...

That guess is completely incorrect.
In a month or two, we will have Humania already out; thus people won't be farming for some "noob" dragon gear anymore but rather for the "5mil gold Superior Humania Set" instead.
It WILL become like level 56 glyph, unfortunately. It's about as rare as the glyph right now and the same thing will happen; less and less will farm for it once Humania is out.

slaveleia
05-27-2012, 01:36 PM
Thx..nice to hear some updates to what's going on. Congrats to those who have found some, ugh I don't see anything dropping. Even with Pa's hat or bigger luck or whatever. Gotta try harder I guess.

Appleisaac
05-27-2012, 01:41 PM
In a month or two, we will have Humania already out; thus people won't be farming for some "noob" dragon gear anymore but rather for the "5mil gold Superior Humania Set" instead.
It WILL become like level 56 glyph, unfortunately. It's about as rare as the glyph right now and the same thing will happen; less and less will farm for it once Humania is out.
:-/ its a vanity... people will farm for Humania gear... yeah... but since its a vanity it cant really be "noob". it isnt gear, its something to cover your gear :P.

Phoenixking
05-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Since it's a vanity you will still get a bonus. The only people who will not farm it is the elite set gamers.

GiorgotheGreek
05-28-2012, 04:01 AM
My opionion for These dragon sets is negative.I think that someone who likes these dragon set(vanity) he/she can with platinum instead of Gold because it is OVERPRICED and it is not something worth that much.Last time i saw suck dragon set in cs it was like 40000000 Gold the green armor.I havent seen the helmet yet but what i say is TO BUY WITH PLATINUM AND NOT GOLD.Do not waste your gold in such things.My opinion OVERPRICED and the rates that are currently low are not worth.I've seen by chance in two beleforts (seperatly) someone who got Full RED MYSTERY SET(if u want to know that they exist) and A Newbie L65 that had only the BLUE MYSTERY ARMOR(BY CHANCE LOL!).Hope you wont buy with gold.:banana:

Patricks
05-28-2012, 05:54 AM

People will farm dragon gear after humania comes out because you don't need a scaled toon to farm it like 56 glyph and mt fang is way easy compared to nuris. You can just blow through crypt over and over again when u r lvl 70 or 71

Chopper
05-28-2012, 12:20 PM
... when u r lvl 70 or 71

i love the sound of that :)

Can't wait!

Jsaieagle
05-28-2012, 01:34 PM
My opionion for These dragon sets is negative.I think that someone who likes these dragon set(vanity) he/she can with platinum instead of Gold because it is OVERPRICED and it is not something worth that much.Last time i saw suck dragon set in cs it was like 40000000 Gold the green armor.I havent seen the helmet yet but what i say is TO BUY WITH PLATINUM AND NOT GOLD.Do not waste your gold in such things.My opinion OVERPRICED and the rates that are currently low are not worth.I've seen by chance in two beleforts (seperatly) someone who got Full RED MYSTERY SET(if u want to know that they exist) and A Newbie L65 that had only the BLUE MYSTERY ARMOR(BY CHANCE LOL!).Hope you wont buy with gold.:banana:

I totally agree with you! I think the vanities should be able to be bought with platinum... Especially the gold one, the description misled MOST of the players who bought it! Most of the players who used 40 platinum thought it is a set with the gold dragon.:hopelessness:

Whirlzap
05-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Should be able to be bought?
that kills the farming challenge

now it'll be oh, the platinum-users get another vanity set