PDA

View Full Version : Crate for old weapons

hoks
07-31-2021, 02:49 AM
Making create for glint weapon/immo weapon if not then crate for arcane weapon(maul/hooks/kershal) should be removed. Then it will be fair.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
07-31-2021, 02:55 AM
Cringe

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-31-2021, 03:05 AM
If arc weps were removed from those crates then rip new players way to earn gold early without the need of op gear and events.

XxretepxX
07-31-2021, 03:22 AM
If arc weps were removed from those crates then rip new players way to earn gold early without the need of op gear and events.How would the 16 arcanes benefit new players they'll pass lvl 16 like in 10minutes just by the story quests

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-31-2021, 03:25 AM
How would the 16 arcanes benefit new players they'll pass lvl 16 like in 10minutes just by the story quests

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkMight want to reread his post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
07-31-2021, 03:46 AM
Making create for glint weapon/immo weapon if not then crate for arcane weapon(maul/hooks/kershal) should be removed. Then it will be fair.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Say it will be fair to you.

Everyone has their opinion.

KarTik1
07-31-2021, 08:07 AM
I think a event with a single crate drop with all available arcanes and mythics or a event like egg zavier where boss will drop diff crates all orignal crates which had old weapons and other stuffs .
Can solve the problem of those wepons because drops are not going to be confirmed from those crates and if that is going to be a 1 week event and lock openers are going to be limited for old locks .
Will keep the weapons rarities as it is and wont effect on them by much at all .
Like glint is 60-70 m right now by this kind of event prices will go down to 30-35 m once in a year wont harm the weapons rarity at all .
Cause if a weapon its usefull at end game will secure its price easily without any concern .
Ty :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crocodile
07-31-2021, 10:03 PM
Ive been rocking the game without glint for many years and still okay..wtf with these glint fetish? How many glint threads needed until ppl stop whining?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SimpMastah
08-05-2021, 05:14 PM
um why would u remove them all x,DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD big brraaaaaaaaaainnn momenttttttttttsssssssssssss