PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Offer problems

ohokyea
05-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Most offers for my android did not work, which I was not surprised by.... but I didn't really care until I realized that the 5 platinum I was supposed to get for referring a friend did not work at all.

My sister received the e-mail and continued to make an account from the link the the e-mail. We added each other on PL but I never received my Plat. I assumed it was a glitch and didn't worry about it. I've recently made a new account and sent out another referral for the 5 plat offer. When my friend received the email on his g mail account. he clicked the links and made a PL account. I got no Plat again.

Drizzid
05-27-2012, 02:18 AM
So you're mad that you didn't get something for nothing?

Sucks to be you man.

Kaytar
05-27-2012, 02:26 AM
Their device cannot previously be registered with STS

Itrickftw
05-27-2012, 02:37 AM
Lol FAYUL!!

Carth
05-27-2012, 02:42 AM
So you're mad that you didn't get something for nothing?

Sucks to be you man.
If the OP wasn't raging over something so silly, I would have simply ignored your post and assumed you were an impulsive troll.

Since the OP is, I found your post to be quite hilarious.

NECROREAPER
05-27-2012, 02:46 AM
Most offers for my android did not work, which I was not surprised by.... but I didn't really care until I realized that the 5 platinum I was supposed to get for referring a friend did not work at all.

My sister received the e-mail and continued to make an account from the link the the e-mail. We added each other on PL but I never received my Plat. I assumed it was a glitch and didn't worry about it. I've recently made a new account and sent out another referral for the 5 plat offer. When my friend received the email on his g mail account. he clicked the links and made a PL account. I got no Plat again.

Good job STS... you've become scammers for ad revenue... and I really would have paid to get platinum for vanity gear and other things...

Thanks for making a game with great potential into another mobile time sink...

I was hoping to play arcane legends when it came out and not feeling bad about paying hard earned money for in game items.. this sucks man. I guess I will go back to playing free tower defense games... ;[

How long did you wait before posting this? Sometimes it takes a day or even more for you to receive your platinum, so best thing is to just be patient. Besides, beggars can't be choosers (figuratively speaking)

NECROREAPER
05-27-2012, 03:53 AM
To be clear, tapjoy is a separate entity from STS. However they do work together to offer free plat options.

Justg posted this email earlier, you might wanna email them:

Support@tapjoy.com

I waited roughly a week for my tapjoy play to be deposited one time, and then only a few hours another time. I guess it really just varies.

At any rate, I hope your issue gets sorted out soon and that you can go back to enjoying the game :/

Justg
05-27-2012, 10:38 AM
If your sister's device had already logged in to the game, it's not really a referral.