PDA

View Full Version : Magnetic Golem is the dev's idea of a joke

ohokyea
05-27-2012, 03:28 AM
BURN THE MAGNETIC GOLEM ALIVE IN A FLAT SCREEN TV WITH THE TV STILL ON [so there's more electricity to conduct and therefore MORE BURNING... BURN IT]

just burn it

seriously... tone down the low level boss.. it's just dumb

NECROREAPER
05-27-2012, 03:54 AM
Need help with em?

Suicunebaby
05-27-2012, 03:54 AM
SSC is an elite campaign that's why it's harder than the normal ones.

The Flash
05-27-2012, 04:46 AM
He isn't thats hard if anything maybe... never mind there isn't any hard bosses in sand stone caves. I wouldnt solo any unless your atleast 40. Also most of them have tricks to beating them. Oh and it not even an elite campaign so dont know why its giving you a hard time. There is only 2 elite campaigns (frozen nightmare and shadow caves). Good luck with the bosses an if you need help or have a question ask away.

JaytB
05-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Some bosses can seem hard, when you have no clue what strategy you'll need. The magnetic Golem is actually not even hard to kill at all... If you know how that is.

So, for your viewing pleasure, here's how to kill him (used the search function cause was too lazy to type it all out):

If you kill him fast enough, there's nothing special you need to do but if you can't kill him fast enough...
After you attack the boss for a while orbs will appear along the wall. Stay inside the blue orb to stay alive. These orbs always go in the same pattern every game, so you can memorize them.

So, I'd suggest you try the above first before burning your expensive flatscreen TV :D

Back
05-27-2012, 06:45 AM
Some bosses can seem hard, when you have no clue what strategy you'll need. The magnetic Golem is actually not even hard to kill at all... If you know how that is.

So, for your viewing pleasure, here's how to kill him (used the search function cause was too lazy to type it all out):

If you kill him fast enough, there's nothing special you need to do but if you can't kill him fast enough...
After you attack the boss for a while orbs will appear along the wall. Stay inside the blue orb to stay alive. These orbs always go in the same pattern every game, so you can memorize them.

So, I'd suggest you try the above first before burning your expensive flatscreen TV :D

This ^^

But if your not a lvl. 40 bird or above then u'll have to use second way.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Suentous PO
05-27-2012, 10:59 AM
If you haven't experienced the joy of nuris, just wait until weakling mobs can one shot kill you.

Appleisaac
05-27-2012, 12:00 PM
BURN THE MAGNETIC GOLEM ALIVE IN A FLAT SCREEN TV WITH THE TV STILL ON [so there's more electricity to conduct and therefore MORE BURNING... BURN IT]

just burn it

seriously... tone down the low level boss.. it's just dumb
actually, the sandstone caves are were designed as an "elite" campaign. It is meant to be very hard for a team of 21-25s to clear. Most people who play at sandstone caves are lv 50+, and they only play there for the expensive items you can sometimes loot from bosses ;). If your just trying to lv up, play at fathom crypts instead :). Try to complete the quests at fathom and get a redbone armor set :D.

Sryyoulose
05-27-2012, 12:30 PM
If you haven't experienced the joy of nuris, just wait until weakling mobs can one shot kill you.

Actually if your str it takes 2 hits!

Appleisaac
05-27-2012, 12:35 PM
Actually if your str it takes 2 hits!

not if you get hit by one of those "haha" combo mages >.<

Kaytar
05-27-2012, 12:40 PM
I find that boss fun and the idea of it cleaver. I hope to see another boss like this in the future. Add me in game a.nd I'll help you with the SSC bosses. My name is Kaytar.

Appleisaac
05-27-2012, 01:07 PM
If your still having trouble with him, always stay close to the blue orbs, all the other ones will explode and kill you if you are standing anywhere else ;)

Phoenixking
05-27-2012, 01:17 PM
If your still having trouble with him, always stay close to the green orbs, all the other ones will explode and kill you if you are standing anywhere else ;)
Thanks to you I got 14 deaths.

Back
05-27-2012, 01:20 PM
If your still having trouble with him, always stay close to the green orbs, all the other ones will explode and kill you if you are standing anywhere else ;)

Wait a sec. Green orbs in Magnetic Golem? It's just blue and red... Lmao

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Appleisaac
05-27-2012, 01:50 PM
lol :) i meant blue sorry, but honestly if you got 14 deaths, you should have figured that out for urself :P

Phoenixking
05-27-2012, 02:31 PM
lol :) i meant blue sorry, but honestly if you got 14 deaths, you should have figured that out for urself :P
You dont know me.

Elyseon
05-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Some people like taking down a boss that takes a bit of skill