PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for ambassador parties - Your opinion matters!

Skeletonlord
05-27-2012, 04:06 AM
We all love a great party. Lets talk about the party yesterday. A "Trivia Party" as it is called. We ask questions, you answer them. A very simple concept.

What makes a good party? Giveaways, antenna's, in game items?

It is up to you what a party should be like, and what parties shouldn't be.

The reason for this thread is for you to post your suggestions and ideas that we could implement for the ambassador parties and events.

We could have something similar to the above party, a trivia party, but your opinion matters!

Possible parties in the future:

In this space, I will be updating with your suggestions and queries.

I have a couple of ideas, such as:

Dance competitions?
Find the ambassadors hidden around Alterra?
(similar to the luckyparty7 idea that Ambassadors Of Blackstar held - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?53753-Lucky7-social-game-(Sign-up-please-read-and-respond!-D)

Fashion contests? Dress up in your best outfits and win prizes? Posted by Lwmark : "dress up in there best fits and we rate them!". "People take pics then the AOA post the applicants then people vote then applicant with most votes wins".

Gold giveaways?

Player Versus player competitions? Posted by Oyeonac : "Maybe a 5 on 5 pvp competition or 3 on 3?"

Please post your ideas so I can update the list of possible party ideas :)

LwMark
05-27-2012, 04:16 AM
Id like to see a "photoshoot" where peopke dress up in there best fits and we rate them!

But id see it more of a forums event

People take pics then the AOA post the applicants then people vote then applicant with most votes wins

The prize could be anything it doesnt matter

I just like the fun part of it

Like hiw the devs did wep contest and gave deadline..and then they choose amongst themselves

Diffrence is u post the pics in the thread in order and the community chooses

Id someone could make it organized and legit

But im not sure on ingame event parties

Were limited to only word questions and stuff

Edit: like whats de s did is post entrees to one thread with a end date then make the judging thread where people get to vote only once and stuff..i beleive this happened bfore but not sure an if did i never saw it

dudetus
05-27-2012, 06:12 AM

LwMark
05-27-2012, 06:16 AM
dudetus do u not find it fun maybe?

Back
05-27-2012, 06:51 AM
As you already suggested.. Best outfits and a competition on it.. Prize? A choice of item by winner. That sounds good, but watch out they may ask for 56 glyph so be prepared :p

All kidding aside.. Parties should be more more than people gathering and giveaways.. Maybe a 5 on 5 pvp competition or 3 on 3? Idk but it should be fun.. Maybe a competion for fastest team to clear a map competition.. Who knows.. there are lot of ways to do it.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

LwMark
05-27-2012, 07:44 AM
There is..thats y i said doesnt matter the prize..its a party not a birthday party! Maybe like races..xdexbirdx use to do those ..theres so many other things to