PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Beach Event Drop rates and Buffing Maus Gold

Bellicz Al
08-01-2021, 04:32 AM
1) I'm gonna be honest it's impossible to farm an event with not only terrible drop rate but 5 token pro run when the vanities in token shop are like 5000-7500.
I think the drop rates of vanities should me increased I'd also like to suggest adding 2 eggs that the boss can drop.
Pets that are rarely seen in game like
Heroic Blinky
Heroic Thog also
Maybe making the swimwear frost vanity lootable from boss would make the event worth farming.
Also token drop pro run needs to be increased immensely.
If it's gonna run for 2 weeks why not make it worth while.

2) Also it's almost impossible to farm gold without dm , evg , and settlement portals being open may I suggest buffing maus gold so it's worth farming again. Because most peeps only run it for aps.

Ign Nicobellic

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

zeptifyy
08-01-2021, 04:42 AM
Buff maus good idea

Wysłane z mojego SM-J415FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-01-2021, 06:57 AM
Let them work on expansion..so it's ok if some events don't get as much attention if we can have good content for the upcoming year/years.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

sanya
08-01-2021, 11:07 AM
I'd suggest to make m5 passes by golds (30k) instead plat, then it wont need buff ...

Xerofith
08-01-2021, 09:56 PM
Let them work on expansion..so it's ok if some events don't get as much attention if we can have good content for the upcoming year/years.

They've been "working" on it for more than 2 years though

Xtremez
08-02-2021, 08:56 AM
Well it doesn't matter if it takes 2 years to release the expansion as long as it is worth it (hopefully). And besides, those 2 years were good to allow players to gear up well on the current cap instead of just starting to build their char then suddenly new expan drops

KarTik1
08-04-2021, 12:59 AM

Yes but they are not working on it seems still we can see this current dummy event .
We can still see they instead of going for cool down they are going for some crapy events and implementing them instead they can use that time to balance game and other issue in game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-04-2021, 01:06 AM
Yes but they are not working on it seems still we can see this current dummy event .
We can still see they instead of going for cool down they are going for some crapy events and implementing them instead they can use that time to balance game and other issue in game.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhy does everything have to be perfect..if you don't enjoy it take a break..I ddnt play this event at all and is waiting for expansion mostly. Do aps I guess..it can get fun after a while..or try seasonals for permabadge it's rewarding.

KarTik1
08-04-2021, 04:47 AM
Why does everything have to be perfect..if you don't enjoy it take a break..I ddnt play this event at all and is waiting for expansion mostly. Do aps I guess..it can get fun after a while..or try seasonals for permabadge it's rewarding.

You were the one asking them to work on expansion brother and not to bother about this event at all.
Yes they should not and there should be a cd from long time i want devs to rest a and think about the game and dont take decisions in rush and nothing wrong in having cd time here and there instead of making developers work on these kinda naby content and waste there time where they can rest or can work on expansion.
ty.
And meaning of fun for everyone is different i like doing aps here and there little by little dont like farming them hardcore .
And hoping to have an amazing old school expansion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk