PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good warbird or full dex pvp build (archer)

Allfourkillz
05-27-2012, 08:23 AM
I am a level 62

Currently
Str:7
Dex:373
Int:1

Hit% 145
Dodge 8 without buff
health 501
mana 500
dps 534
armor 137

birdmasta
05-27-2012, 05:02 PM
dagger? cuz if it is...

Zapoke
05-28-2012, 10:42 AM
dagger? cuz if it is...

Has to be a dagger.

I am a level 62

Currently
Str:7
Dex:373
Int:1

Hit% 145
Dodge 8 without buff
health 501
mana 500
dps 534
armor 137

You should switch to any dex weapon that isn't a dagger. Lol. Daggers are not good. That's the only issue. (:

Chickenrunnn
05-28-2012, 01:03 PM
You better get 65 :).. 62 isn't good in pvp :) .. This is why, you better get 65, and then you'll be able to use that :

LvL65 Bird STR

* Base points : 150 STR, rest DEX
* Skills points : 6 blast, root, focus, heal, evasion, break , shatter, repulse, blind, wallroot, 4avian, 0 meditation
* Items : Crafted Orlok sword! 10 Damage+2 dodge ring.
* Combo :evasion focus break root shatter blast wall blind repulse heal
* Tips :
- Always be close from ur opponent and auto!
- Double root bears
- Brake mages mana shields, and run to them like kamikaze! Then use all ur skills, try to wait they heal before using ur most damageable skills ^^
- Pray for dodging :P, see you have 60 with buffes, no worries about that

LvL65 DEX Bird

* Base points : Full Dex!
* Skills points : 6 blast, root, focus, heal, evasion, break , shatter, repulse, blind, wallroot, 4avian
* Items : Crafted Sanguine Long Bow set! 10 Damage+2 dodge ring.
I’ve numerous combos, depending on opponent gears, classes and power… I’ll tell a basic one lol cuz writing all would take 6 pages xD
* Combo :evasion focus break root shatter blast wall blind repulse heal and .. run
* Tips :
- RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and HIDEEE .
- Double root bears
- Brake mages'mana shields, and repulse, run till ur blast is back, and auto break shatter blind => death
- Pray for dodging :P

Most of infos are from my pvp guide (link in my signature xD)

Good luck and cya :)

birdmasta
05-28-2012, 07:23 PM
You better get 65 :).. 62 isn't good in pvp :) .. This is why, you better get 65, and then you'll be able to use that :

LvL65 Bird STR

* Base points : 150 STR, rest DEX
* Skills points : 6 blast, root, focus, heal, evasion, break , shatter, repulse, blind, wallroot, 4avian, 0 meditation
* Items : Crafted Orlok sword! 10 Damage+2 dodge ring.
* Combo :evasion focus break root shatter blast wall blind repulse heal
* Tips :
- Always be close from ur opponent and auto!
- Double root bears
- Brake mages mana shields, and run to them like kamikaze! Then use all ur skills, try to wait they heal before using ur most damageable skills ^^
- Pray for dodging :P, see you have 60 with buffes, no worries about that

LvL65 DEX Bird

* Base points : Full Dex!
* Skills points : 6 blast, root, focus, heal, evasion, break , shatter, repulse, blind, wallroot, 4avian
* Items : Crafted Sanguine Long Bow set! 10 Damage+2 dodge ring.
I’ve numerous combos, depending on opponent gears, classes and power… I’ll tell a basic one lol cuz writing all would take 6 pages xD
* Combo :evasion focus break root shatter blast wall blind repulse heal and .. run
* Tips :
- RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and HIDEEE .
- Double root bears
- Brake mages'mana shields, and repulse, run till ur blast is back, and auto break shatter blind => death
- Pray for dodging :P

Most of infos are from my pvp guide (link in my signature xD)

Good luck and cya :)

advice for dexbird... dont worry about combo that much. a quick break, blast or blind should be able to kill a mage or bird (if that bird has no more evade)

TANKKAAR
05-28-2012, 08:18 PM
You should switch to any dex weapon that isn't a dagger. Lol. Daggers are not good. That's the only issue. (:

Daggers is great if u know how to ise it :p

Zapoke
05-29-2012, 09:59 AM

Daggers is great if u know how to ise it :p

I haven't found a single person who was good with a dagger.. O.o I need to see proof. :3

TANKKAAR
05-29-2012, 02:16 PM
I haven't found a single person who was good with a dagger.. O.o I need to see proof. :3

Well, ive never seen you in end game pvp....lol

Zapoke
05-30-2012, 10:31 AM
Well, ive never seen you in end game pvp....lol

I gave up on end game.. That's why. But I still play 55-60. And I don't see anyone using daggers. >.<