PDA

View Full Version : PL>Forums

Swampy
05-27-2012, 10:48 AM
I've realized I seem to be developing a troll-ish nature. I'm someone who appreciates brutal honesty but I know not everyone else does. The forum seems somehow just as addicting to the game! (I don't get how) I feel like I spend more time here than actually in PL.
With that said I'm leaving the forums so I can focus more in game and not contribute to flaming. You can't fight fire with fire. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hope to meet more people in game!!!!!!

Zeus
05-27-2012, 04:30 PM
I've realized I seem to be developing a troll-ish nature. I'm someone who appreciates brutal honesty but I know not everyone else does. The forum seems somehow just as addicting to the game! (I don't get how) I feel like I spend more time here than actually in PL.
With that said I'm leaving the forums so I can focus more in game and not contribute to flaming. You can't fight fire with fire. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hope to meet more people in game!!!!!!

This. I think I'm much more positive and nicer in game then on forums. Quite sad, really.

Phoenixking
05-27-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm never nice.

I think.

And yeah a lot of forumers are trollish :O

Lowlyspy
05-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Meh, brutal honesty is better than coddling people in my mind. See ya anyway.

Appleisaac
05-27-2012, 07:55 PM
You were that guy who wanted more int bears right? :) aww... you were fun to have around... :( cya!

Swords
05-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Truly sad, Forums contain info that is not heard in game

Sryyoulose
05-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Forums made me a bit of a rep hungry troll at the beginning but I've been working on it!

Otukura
05-30-2012, 08:06 PM
This. I think I'm much more positive and nicer in game then on forums. Quite sad, really.

You're mean to me :/

dudetus
05-31-2012, 03:32 AM
Brutal honesty is a different thing than being a troll but they are sadly being defined to be sort of same things.

Troll makes irrelevant posts, flames and its' only purpose is to cause flames.

A guy who is honest about matters tries to make valid points out of things and to stir up an actual discussion.

Anyways gl in PL and hf :)

birdmasta
06-02-2012, 10:39 PM
swampy :( ill mizz u!!!