PDA

View Full Version : Seasonals

Entities
08-02-2021, 03:43 AM
This is a thread that is directed to sts but y’all can feel free to speak on your thoughts, I was just wondering whether there were going to be a new set seasonal badges and banners after next season as there aren’t any teasers of what the badge looks like (like there have been in the past 3-4 season) or whether they are possibly not on there because they want to save what they look like until the end of next season?

Would love to know or see what y’all think
- from one random arlorian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aftea
08-02-2021, 07:17 PM
after season 23 will be the expansion. so i guess sts focused on working about expansion rather than new badges, which will lead us into recoloring or mixing colors on the badge. no new badges i guess

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
08-02-2021, 08:15 PM
after season 23 will be the expansion. so i guess sts focused on working about expansion rather than new badges, which will lead us into recoloring or mixing colors on the badge. no new badges i guess

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

What do you mean with a recolored badge? isn't every badge and every banner a recoloration of the banner/badge form previous season?

Mufasa
08-08-2021, 02:29 AM
This is a thread that is directed to sts but y’all can feel free to speak on your thoughts, I was just wondering whether there were going to be a new set seasonal badges and banners after next season as there aren’t any teasers of what the badge looks like (like there have been in the past 3-4 season) or whether they are possibly not on there because they want to save what they look like until the end of next season?

Would love to know or see what y’all think
- from one random arlorian

God damn sts needs to give badges and banner to the OG players who started playing this game. Was it 2012 or 2013. I forgot. But show some respect. There’s some players like myself who log on time to time just trying to have fun. Give us some recognition.

Undershooting
08-08-2021, 05:08 AM
I think sts should remove this, it just spoils the excitement when you know how the badge for next season is going to be, would be nice to remove the road map as well for events