PDA

View Full Version : Haste Mechanic

Potofgreed
08-02-2021, 05:51 AM
Haste should be applied to skills that are on cool down.

this type of change should apply to ulti,amulets,armors and weaps.

Example 1: if i use mage arcane shield then i use heroic tad aa the haste wont be apply.

Example 2: if i use heroic tad aa then " charge shield then release"
haste is now applied. now i run into combat as the pet aa drags behind me. my allies do not receive haste on their skills that are on cool down.

is haste fine is my question to the community ?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-02-2021, 06:16 AM
Evg/DM already consists of 3-4 mages because of their haste ulti. Maps are easy as it is.

Introducing this with gear cooldown procs is too far-fetched. It'll cut map completion by almost half.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-02-2021, 06:41 AM
-1 will be too stronk..and I haven't seen a single game where haste/cdr works the way u suggested.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Potofgreed
08-02-2021, 07:25 AM
Evg/DM already consists of 3-4 mages because of their haste ulti. Maps are easy as it is.

Introducing this with gear cooldown procs is too far-fetched. It'll cut map completion by almost half.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalkexplain haste aa's and everything else in situations. please n thank you.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-02-2021, 07:48 AM
explain haste aa's and everything else in situations. please n thank you.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using TapatalkHaste design is to not work on running cooldowns. As it currently is, haste is very powerful already, so much so with the different sources we can stack and alternate at this point in time, and thereafter.

So yes, I disagree with the suggestion along with the implementation of haste beyond our skills/basic attack speed.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Vulcainx
08-02-2021, 05:26 PM
-1 will be too stronk..and I haven't seen a single game where haste/cdr works the way u suggested.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkIt does work like that
If i use my ult while a skill is on cooldown, the haste won't be applied. This "issue" isn't a problem when it concerns ulti, but its the same for ebon proc

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-02-2021, 08:36 PM
Now the second example you give does have a legit problem in that pets lag to far behind us at times

We’ve suggested countless times to have an option that prevents pets from attacking barrels, but afaik sts is silent on this for some reason

Might be worth making another thread in suggestions that we should have the option to set the pets tether shorter, or
once again, give us the option to disallow pets hitting anything but an enemy

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-02-2021, 11:20 PM
It does work like that
If i use my ult while a skill is on cooldown, the haste won't be applied. This "issue" isn't a problem when it concerns ulti, but its the same for ebon proc

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant TapatalkYou ddnt understand what I told probly..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Vulcainx
08-03-2021, 03:52 AM
You ddnt understand what I told probly..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkAh sorry, i understand now xd

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

XxretepxX
08-03-2021, 04:19 AM
Now the second example you give does have a legit problem in that pets lag to far behind us at times

We’ve suggested countless times to have an option that prevents pets from attacking barrels, but afaik sts is silent on this for some reason

Might be worth making another thread in suggestions that we should have the option to set the pets tether shorter, or
once again, give us the option to disallow pets hitting anything but an enemyI dont think they would ever let you disable that its been that way for years and pets were alwats advertised that way so i dont see them adding an option to disable that kind of thing for pets anytime soon

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Potofgreed
08-03-2021, 01:32 PM
ahhh lol you guys went off topic but thanks to the peeps that replied. guess its bad

the way aa's use haste is more for offensives skills and basic attacks.

the way aa's use haste is less for defense. it does work for defense but it has to be applied in away thats weird to me.

they could have went about this differently. but i understand now why they didnt

but im wrong anyways thanks for answering