PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for Guildhall Slots!

BaronB
08-02-2021, 11:37 PM
So had been going on about Guildhall slots for a little while and a few others also were in agreement, thankfully we were heard and given the extra Guildhall slots!

Since then what have we been doing with the cheeky update? well, putting it to good use (tho do wish it was a little cheaper... 10plats per slot jheezz lol but its all worth it)

So here is a tour of our Guildhall to show that the spamming about the slots are being put to good use ^.^

When you first walk in...

A quick overview...

Drinks after runs, a good place to meet other chars during the evenings...

When the officers have their boring meetings...

The GM throne area was def not my idea...

Splish splash we`re taking a bath...

When you need to check how well you doing...

Area left spare for when they let us display banners in guildhalls...
*hint hint wink wink* @cinco

No comment...

A free view without even having to sign up to the Onlyfans page XD

Be great to see other Guildhalls out there too!

1 <3

Stephencobear
08-02-2021, 11:50 PM
Gg Barnab,

I remember appreciating your guildhall when it was the old school two towers connected by a hall- but it was still skillfully decorated

I appreciate your layouts wherever they’ve manifested, my personal fav unique aspect atm is the Illuminati eye

Check my house for my current ocd levels, then head outside and check north n south of the house X’D

BaronB
08-03-2021, 12:29 AM
Gg Barnab,

I remember appreciating your guildhall when it was the old school two towers connected by a hall- but it was still skillfully decorated

I appreciate your layouts wherever they’ve manifested, my personal fav unique aspect atm is the Illuminati eye

Check my house for my current ocd levels, then head outside and check north n south of the house X’D

Appreciate the feedback bud ty ty <3

hehe yeah the eye was a personal touch and also matches the guild logo...

But which ign should I be visiting to check out your house? :3

Feel free to check out the HS discord server as well, set you up as a friend role and can see some more of my recent works when it isn't being posted on forums XD

1 <3

BaronB
08-03-2021, 12:32 AM
But which ign should I be visiting to check out your house? :3

Never mind... now your cultural beliefs come into question after visiting hahaha XD

Great work on the altar!

omg_its_Amy
08-03-2021, 09:12 AM
That's why i cant find any gh palms in cs.. [emoji848]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

BaronB
08-03-2021, 10:41 PM
That's why i cant find any gh palms in cs.. [emoji848]

Think I have approx 100 or more in there >.> bit crazy when 350 slots atm and at least 1/3 is just on trees XD

Stephencobear
08-03-2021, 11:54 PM
Never mind... now your cultural beliefs come into question after visiting hahaha XD

All good, my beliefs come into question constantly
Fair game
=]

Oawaoebi
08-04-2021, 09:40 PM
Area left spare for when they let us display banners in guildhalls...
*hint hint wink wink* @cinco

This is a very good idea but with 100+ banners per/each season idk where you want to take the guildhall slots and place to give every player the possibility to present his banner in our guildhall.

BaronB
08-04-2021, 10:02 PM
This is a very good idea but with 100+ banners per/each season idk where you want to take the guildhall slots and place to give every player the possibility to present his banner in our guildhall.

If they allowed us to have banners in guildhall, I would next be asking for at least 1k guildhall slots :3

Most people will display their banners in a house which is great and all however not everyone will visit other people's houses and not everyone has their house open to the public or want it to be... being able to place banners in guildhalls that other guildmates have obtained is not only a great way to showcase guild member achievements, also a great inspirational tool as well!

Plus more people will visit a guildhall in general then they ever would a banner holders house :3

1 <3

Ferhatatalay72
08-05-2021, 07:03 AM
If they allowed us to have banners in guildhall, I would next be asking for at least 1k guildhall slots :3

Most people will display their banners in a house which is great and all however not everyone will visit other people's houses and not everyone has their house open to the public or want it to be... being able to place banners in guildhalls that other guildmates have obtained is not only a great way to showcase guild member achievements, also a great inspirational tool as well!

Plus more people will visit a guildhall in general then they ever would a banner holders house :3

1 <3

I'm a guild master too, but since I live in Turkey, plat is very expensive for us. For this, we ask sts to bring a nice event about guild slot, everything is not plat...

BaronB
08-05-2021, 08:45 AM
I'm a guild master too, but since I live in Turkey, plat is very expensive for us. For this, we ask sts to bring a nice event about guild slot, everything is not plat...

The game is practically giving away plats at every event atm if people haven't noticed... also plat eggs ? easter time they easy to farm and can still buy them up so you can use plats without having to actually buy it >.<

Hope that helps

1 <3

omg_its_Amy
08-05-2021, 04:09 PM
Think I have approx 100 or more in there >.> bit crazy when 350 slots atm and at least 1/3 is just on trees XD[emoji23]

omg_its_Amy
08-05-2021, 04:11 PM
The game is practically giving away plats at every event atm if people haven't noticed... also plat eggs ? easter time they easy to farm and can still buy them up so you can use plats without having to actually buy it >.<

Hope that helps

1 <3Cmon, the price for gh slots are ridiculously high. I have no problem to spend on game but damn [emoji30]

Arlorianslayer
08-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Cmon, the price for gh slots are ridiculously high. I have no problem to spend on game but damn [emoji30]

hey Amy, shut up

BaronB
08-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Cmon, the price for gh slots are ridiculously high. I have no problem to spend on game but damn [emoji30]

Meh if it was cheaper then it would be too easy imo. I dont regret a single penny thats been spent on my guildhall :3

I spend probs more on guildhall and other players than i do myself in recent times lol XD

1 <3

SimpMastah
08-05-2021, 05:04 PM
niceee looks good +1

omg_its_Amy
08-06-2021, 04:53 AM
hey Amy, shut upNope Aburus :) get a life and stop creating drama

Arlorianslayer
08-06-2021, 07:16 AM
Nope Aburus :) get a life and stop creating drama

I just like seeing u rage... talking bout getting life.. quit the game and ur virtual bf

omg_its_Amy
08-06-2021, 07:28 AM
I just like seeing u rage... talking bout getting life.. quit the game and ur virtual bfI dont rage. U are the one who spent the time with trying to piss a stranger off. U just lost ur old forum acc cuz u can't behave ^^

Arlorianslayer
08-06-2021, 07:42 AM
i pissed em off... :( quite many, including you... you wouldn't reply if it wouldn't be true, anyway, and?

BaronB
08-06-2021, 09:57 AM
Kindly take it to private messages you too please rather than airing dirty laundry over my thread ^.^

Many thanks

1<3

omg_its_Amy
08-07-2021, 02:03 AM
Yip, nothing against Futumsh cleaning one more thread from this bs ^-^