PDA

View Full Version : V for Vendetta

Prestige
05-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Hey we're back and better than ever! Now in Dark Legends!

Who are we?
We are a high level end game guild looking for players who are active and interactive within our small community. Our hopes are to bring out the best in everyone and realize our full potential as a unified community.

Why should you join us? What makes us unique?
Our guild values the input of all of our members, we are a tight packed family looking for mature players. Preferably players in their college years or older.

Basic Rules/Guidelines/How We Run The Guild

No trading or begging in the guild chat.
Profanity may be used, but may not be used to offend anyone.
Respect one another, we cater to all sorts of nationalities. English isn't everyone's first language, please keep this in mind.
Officers and the master have the same powers regardless. Each of us runs the guild to keep a balance within the guild.
The recruiter position is not taken lightly. We only recruit those who will take an active role with in our community.
No guild hopping, V is only looking for those who are looking for a long term guild.
And most of all be mature and have fun... We do not tolerate taunts or threats to any other guild.
If we see any of these rules broken you maybe asked to leave the guild immediately.

How Do I Join?
At the moment we are currently building up and do not have an application process yet. But please talk to any one of the officers or recruiters to join. Get to know us and get a feel for us before you commit to our guild.
Contacts
Officers/Master

Fear (me)
Teishi
Jamesytr

Recruiters

Booradley
California
Deathangelxxx
Dugantale
Zetectic
Tsubaki
Cadav

Our Forums (http://vforvendetta.forumotion.com/)

At the end of the day, if you choose to join us or not to join us. We will be glad to assist you in finding the perfect guild that fits you.

Qyu
05-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Im not decided to join any guild yet. But i had fun when i was in V for Vendetta at Star Legends even only 4 months i stay there. V is one of the guild that im thinking to join in Dark Legends. Wish the best for V .
-Hail V-

Prestige
05-27-2012, 06:19 PM
Im not decided to join any guild yet. But i had fun when i was in V for Vendetta at Star Legends even only 4 months i stay there. V is one of the guild that im thinking to join in Dark Legends. Wish the best for V .
-Hail V-

We would be happy to recruit you back into the guild. Thanks for considering us!

Shaocalur
05-27-2012, 06:48 PM
I was in your guild in SL during it's glory days. Glad to see you guys are getting back on your feet good luck!

Hail to the V!

Chanyu96
06-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Hey, Fear. I am Zetectic. I have a image for V. :tranquillity:11646

Flowman
06-02-2012, 07:10 AM
ahhh I remember when Nike and his girlfriend started V for Vendetta. I also think the catch phrase 'hail to the V' is funny because it was Jes who started it...some people will get it. ;)

Good luck rebuilding guys!

deathangelxxx
07-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Love this guild v

Seiyen
07-02-2012, 01:51 AM
Wow cool u guys back, btw wheres nike now a days? n u guys left sl?
Hail to the v!

-Raghav

Nightshayde
08-16-2012, 02:11 PM
Interesting.. Is Vendetta even in SL anymore?

Cause, I just created Vendetta in Star Legend's. If you guy's did, how did I create the same guild?

Seiyen
08-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Its 'v for vendetta' not 'vendetta'

Shaocalur
08-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Its 'v for vendetta' not 'vendetta'

Yup.

Synergistic
09-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Hi Synergistic here. I'm new in the guild. Glad to be part of it!

Lastrites
09-09-2012, 07:42 PM
i'm Lastrites in Dark legends almost halfway to 31. looking for a guild that does pvp, executions, and that damn Obsidian Lord Achievement. i have been loyal to my starting guild thus far, but on one is ever on. i play daily. 15 -20 minutes in the morning and a few hours at night. i am loyal and don't hide from a good fight. also a joker and anti drama fanatic :D who would be best to talk to to join?

Fireface
04-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Hey what happen to v for vendetta in star legends? I came back on about a week ago finally since lvl cap was 36 to find out I was kicked or it was finished can someone help . Also been looking for old v members in star legends . Hail the V!

Shaocalur
04-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Hey what happen to v for vendetta in star legends? I came back on about a week ago finally since lvl cap was 36 to find out I was kicked or it was finished can someone help . Also been looking for old v members in star legends . Hail the V!

I'm here! Still lurking around the forums. I don't know what happened to everyone else or the guild though.

Fireface
04-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Do u still play sl? And I think I remember you srry it's been awhile since I talked to anyone from V. Is dark legends v for vendetta the same guild as ours in sl?

Olivaria
04-11-2013, 07:35 PM
May I join?

Shaocalur
04-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Do u still play sl? And I think I remember you srry it's been awhile since I talked to anyone from V. Is dark legends v for vendetta the same guild as ours in sl?

Barely, but every now and then I'll stop by.

Fireface
04-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Ahh I see well nice to know someone is still around

Fireface
07-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Btw is this guild still active in dl? Also have any of y'all heard anything from nike