PDA

View Full Version : Blackstar Cyber Guard

Siejo
05-27-2012, 06:24 PM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/jrs9290/Star%20Legends/DogTag.png

Our guild's origin:

The Blackstar has come under attack and reinforcements are needed. Most of the main force has been deployed leaving the Blackstar vulnerable to attacks from the Scorn and rogue soldiers. We have been asked by commanding party of the Blackstar to assist and protect the citizens as well as acompany them on any quests they may have.

Our guild's mission:

This is our 2nd guild in the family of guards. We try to maintain and promote a safe environment. This would include reporting scammers, anyone abusing an innocent player, someone trying to buy somebody's account, etc. We do not ask for nor require payment for our services. We do it out of the pleasure of the game. If you're interested in joining please speak to one of our officers to schedule an interview. This guild is also LGBT friendly. If this bothers you then please don't even join or harass us with hate messages as this is a TOS violation (section "e", bullet point 3). This is not a CTF or PVP guild so if that's what you're after perhaps you should continue your search.

WE DO NOT POWER LEVEL SO PLEASE DON'T SPAM US ASKING TO DO SO!!!

The rules of this guild are:

FOLLOW STAR LEGENDS TERMS OF SERVICE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?27985-Star-Legends-Terms-of-Service)
NO BEGGING
NO SCAMMING
NO SPAMMING
NO TROLLING

Failure to adhere to these simple rules means dismissal and perma ban from ALL our guilds.

Here are the members we have so far in order of rank:

Commissioner
RazerFingers

Deputy Commissioner
Siejo

Captain
SuperKamiGuru

Lieutenant

Sergeant
Saool

Officer
Broverpy
ByserkThree
DarkBladess
ForxThexWin
McBain
Simnar
SnakeSpeare
Wretch

Arm's Clerk
BCGStash

More to come so this will be updated as we grow!

:D We look forward to assisting you! :D

Kiwihawk
05-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Cool!
You Just Need A Kiwi Now :)

Siejo
05-28-2012, 12:25 AM
I hear Kiwi's can't survive in space. ;)

starfletcher
05-28-2012, 11:06 AM
May i sign up for Sergeant???

razerfingers
05-28-2012, 11:45 AM
May i sign up for Sergeant???

Everyone starts out as officer from this chart and moves up but the top two stay the same, for the time being they will stay the same. At max i think there will be two deputy comissioners but we shall see as time goes on :) you're free to join a bit later when i can get an officer online to be there for interview aswell as me.

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

Siejo
07-16-2012, 04:21 AM
Razer you are so in trouble for not telling me I had the wrong link for the TOS :p