PDA

View Full Version : missing free plat

iteachyou
05-27-2012, 07:26 PM
Today, I spent a lot of my time downloading and playing goofy games in order to get free plat in Dark Legends. Well, according to my history, I earned (verified) 55 plat. I received 16! :blue: Where is the rest of it? I'm quite upset because another player I know played most of the same games I did and got his free plat immediately. Can you please help fix this problem? I want to use it while the store has the sale going on.

I hope to get a speedy response on this.
Thank you.

Iteachyou

Delphina
05-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Hello iteachyou! Check out this link in support:
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20379088-i-didn-t-get-my-platinum-what-gives

iteachyou
05-28-2012, 12:40 AM
Hi Delphina,

Dark Legends does not use TapJoy as the other games do for their Plat. Dark Legends runs through W3i. I also sent them a request to fix the issue and have gotten no response yet. I tried a few other apps and the same issue. My plat amount is staying exactly the same. I hope there can be a solution to this problem. I am not very happy right now.

Iteachyou

sun light
05-28-2012, 04:55 AM
w3i? thats why my button is in gray and after im taping on it the app remove frome my list without response?

Wilhelm
05-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Hold up, check your history and see if it's still pending. Mine took a day before I got anything.. Not sure why.. w3i is a very dumb system in my opinion. They should've maybe kept to Tapjoy. It was faster..and less glitchy.

iteachyou
05-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Hold up, check your history and see if it's still pending. Mine took a day before I got anything.. Not sure why.. w3i is a very dumb system in my opinion. They should've maybe kept to Tapjoy. It was faster..and less glitchy.

It does not say "pending". It says "verified" next to each one. Still this morning, no plat. What is up with that?

Iteachyou

Lady_Pebbles
05-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Correction. DL does use Tapjoy on Android. When you go to "Free Plat" it gives you 3 options. The first is for W3i. The second is for Tapjoy. The third for Spacetime Nexus Offers.

Lots of people having issues with W3i. If you're on an Android phone, make sure background data is on. Sometimes with it on, it shows the offers in W3i.

iteachyou
05-28-2012, 03:08 PM
And if you are on iPhone? We are stuck with W3i? Whoopee! Just what I wanted to hear. I'm done even trying for free plat till this gets settled. I don't even know if I want to play the game anymore. I feel cheated.

Iteachyou

deviousdemon
05-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Today, I spent a lot of my time downloading and playing goofy games in order to get free plat in Dark Legends. Well, according to my history, I earned (verified) 55 plat. I received 16! :blue: Where is the rest of it? I'm quite upset because another player I know played most of the same games I did and got his free plat immediately. Can you please help fix this problem? I want to use it while the store has the sale going on.

I hope to get a speedy response on this.
Thank you.

Iteachyou

unfortunately i have the same issues with only diff numbers... :(

all i got was 1 plat out of 20 verified (!) - lots more pending atm.

i also sent some msgs to W3i and STS support ... without any response yet.

was hoping to get me some items / packs out of this 1/2 off special :(

sigh

Qyu
05-28-2012, 03:59 PM
I have 15 verified and 2 pending , ive been waiting for more then a week and got 0 free plat. So chill out, u r not the worst here.

Twinrova
06-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Iteachyou, I'm having the same issue...

Onaraasider
06-02-2012, 02:58 AM
i wanted an item pack too but all of the history items said verified but only two of them rewarded me( they probably wont pay much attention to this thread, since we arent directly giving them money they only get it from the sponsors.

Takezaki
06-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Same here!

Should've received 26 total, I got 14.

Not nearly as bad as you but yeah..They also say verified next to 'em.