PDA

View Full Version : Me v. Botters

~A~
05-27-2012, 09:04 PM
I recently found a game (locked) that had 4 ppl and it said lvl was 66. I tried a few basic passwords then i got in. It was 4 lvl 66s. A bear, a mage, and two birds (a good group). I sopke but no one responded. I finally caught up with them and they moved in the same exact pattern and all moved at the exact same time and were from the same guild. I stayed with them for a few games to leech xp and steal drops :). I then decided to do something evil. They were hugging the wall to avoid a boss and i just went in and aggroed the boss and it killed all of them. That is how i killed the botters!

EDIT: I got on again today to see if i could get them killed again but they were not on. I hope support took care of them. :)

EDIT: Nvm.

~A~
05-27-2012, 09:10 PM
I need a dev to contact me immediately about this so i can provide more information

KingFu
05-27-2012, 09:15 PM
I need a dev to contact me immediately about this so i can provide more information

Email support@spacetimestudios.com

~A~
05-27-2012, 09:18 PM

Email support@spacetimestudios.comk ty

~A~
05-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Done now i dont feel bad

ArtStar
05-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Lol Don't feel bad. Botters are shameless, and they don't feel bad about what they do.
Ask anyone in SL I get my kills helping ppl level, doing it the right way :D

Cahaun
05-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Lol! What was the password? >_>
Taught those botters right

~A~
05-28-2012, 01:39 PM
Lol! What was the password? >_>
Taught those botters rightthey disbanded their game but the password was capital letter a.

Slant
05-28-2012, 02:46 PM
whaaat... this is insane voodoo stuff... its impossible to bot, unless you have web cameras with motion tracking or soemthing, its easier to just give a bunch of kids candy to play the game... the spawn points are different, and so is the movement of all the enemies

that's actually a freakish amount of anti-botting measures, considering its not even a comp game

Piosidon
05-28-2012, 03:14 PM
whaaat... this is insane voodoo stuff... its impossible to bot, unless you have web cameras with motion tracking or soemthing, its easier to just give a bunch of kids candy to play the game... the spawn points are different, and so is the movement of all the enemies

that's actually a freakish amount of anti-botting measures, considering its not even a comp game
It's on Chrome too

Buffedbear Pl
05-28-2012, 03:36 PM

Yeah..it IS a comp game, maybe not on your browser but you can play STS games on Google Chrome

~A~
05-28-2012, 03:47 PM
They still are doing games but whenever i try to pop in it says that it is full or reserved. Meaning STS hasnt dealt with them yet. I can already envision somewhere between 1 and 4 ppl crying bcuz their accts got banned for botting.

Otukura
05-28-2012, 04:13 PM

I guarantee I could make a script that would farm the first 10 enemies of sewers repeatedly, in under 10 minutes.

Phoenixking
05-28-2012, 04:23 PM
I saw a bitter before. He didn't reply at all and just killed mobs non stop. Then they died I dont know how but they did. And it said a lot of things about where to download bots, I didn't know if he/she was seriousky bottling.

Swimmingstar
05-30-2012, 05:46 PM
It's the people who know how to make bots.

~A~
05-31-2012, 04:01 PM
It's the people who know how to make bots.

who is the people who know how to make bots?

Slant
05-31-2012, 04:50 PM
SL. no bots.
even if there were bots, wud trust the devs to look into any suspicious stats.
these games have no chance of such people, or bots.

~A~
05-31-2012, 05:00 PM
SL. no bots.
even if there were bots, wud trust the devs to look into any suspicious stats.
these games have no chance of such people, or bots.how do you know that there are no botters?

Slant
05-31-2012, 05:34 PM
not worth the effort
humans are more dedicated than bots
basically there are a bunch of triggers, at least in SL, don't know how PL woiks, chests, doors and so on, you dont spawn at the same spot in the maps, the enemies are pretty dynamic, you have to time actions even in the early levels
its tremendously impractical
even in dynastar, the mobs dont follow the same pattern every time, you cannot bot in these games

Otukura
05-31-2012, 08:42 PM
not worth the effort
humans are more dedicated than bots
basically there are a bunch of triggers, at least in SL, don't know how PL woiks, chests, doors and so on, you dont spawn at the same spot in the maps, the enemies are pretty dynamic, you have to time actions even in the early levels
its tremendously impractical
even in dynastar, the mobs dont follow the same pattern every time, you cannot bot in these games

People don't follow the same pattern each time. Mobs respond to people. Hence, mobs don't follow the same pattern every time.

When people do follow the same patter(bots), the mobs do follow the same pattern each time too.

Cahaun
05-31-2012, 08:56 PM
I'd like to say that there are no botters in SL, but I'm not completely sure. I do here a lot of this in PL. Maybe it's more fun botting in PL?

Rittik
06-01-2012, 10:13 AM
HEY HEY HEYˇ! i am a BOT!!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2