PDA

View Full Version : Lich Consternation

Roycedamagnet
08-05-2021, 09:25 PM
We tried to do this ap today. After a failed first attempt at completing it, when we found Lich again for the second time, there were no pools around him and while attacking him, his shields never spawned. Is this a bug?

Futumsh
08-05-2021, 09:31 PM
We tried to do this ap today. After a failed first attempt at completing it, when we found Lich again for the second time, there were no pools around him and while attacking him, his shields never spawned. Is this a bug?

Probably, though I don't know what would cause it offhand. You can likely just aggro him and run away so he leashes to spawn the pools.

Roycedamagnet
08-05-2021, 09:33 PM
Probably, though I don't know what would cause it offhand. You can likely just aggro him and run away so he leashes to spawn the pools.

Oh yes, we did try to reset him twice, but there were still no pools after.

Formature
08-05-2021, 09:40 PM
Oh yes, we did try to reset him twice, but there were still no pools after. Agro the lich and wait 2-5 minutes near it and the pools will respawn again.

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
08-05-2021, 09:58 PM
Agro the lich and wait 2-5 minutes near it and the pools will respawn again.

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

I see. Will try this out.

Futumsh
08-06-2021, 11:10 AM
I'll look into this when I have some time - they should be present when you arrive, and should respawn them if not in combat and some have previously been destroyed.

Roycedamagnet
08-06-2021, 10:27 PM
I'll look into this when I have some time - they should be present when you arrive, and should respawn them if not in combat and some have previously been destroyed.

Awesome. Thank you.

arcanefid
08-07-2021, 05:33 AM

Not sure if it's already reported, but since the new AP was added, if you start the fight with Lich and then reset him, the pools will disappear.

Futumsh
08-09-2021, 10:53 AM
This should be fixed with the update later this week.