PDA

View Full Version : Honestly why would you ask how much a C.O.P. would be if it was tradeable!?

LwMark
05-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Why else would someone pm me this ingame?

I thought to myself why would it matter you cant anyways!

Then i remember how devs are susposedly merging and restoring elite items..

Is it true?

If this is true then well give them to everyone. And give back plat.

Because the people you have given them might have sold it to a player an merged their accnts.

This is the only conclusion i can see from this person askin me this.

An no i dont have those smexy elite vanities just fang arnor..i regret not gettin the rest but its ok

Idk i just think its shady stuff goin on

Also GL and get all the dragonsssss!

Stevenmc
05-28-2012, 01:00 AM
Wait what happened? Who pmed you what? (on app can't read title 0_o)

Bebsi
05-28-2012, 01:11 AM
Oh, i c ur point.
Man, they come up with freakin' ideas... But...

Anyways, the capped vanities are not stashable so u can't share them between ur toons or at least my aren't...

LwMark
05-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Well when they "merge" it wouldnt u have to pick a toon u want it on?

Im not sure since ive never done this

I spend alotttt of time n pl in cs and aroumd and if u look around

So many people changed their name and if u look at alot of them they got the elites on.

Covering up? Or just want cool original name?

Suntv
05-28-2012, 01:35 AM
Well it's not tradable. I haven't tried to stash it, but there are of course the crowns that were not crafted into the vanity Crown. Those (Customised, Enchanted and Fortified) can be stashed but are also not tradable. Same goes for Dingy.

So I'm considering this a hypothetical question and I'll give you a hint: it would take more then 1 ingame trade :devil:

:rugby:

LwMark
05-28-2012, 01:43 AM
Im not meaning trading in trade window or gifting

Im sayin..

Say the person emails dev an says my old account i have cop on it an i have email n password..but i have new email (really your friend/trader/merchant) can u merge them for me .i dont wanna lose my cop an my plat i spent

And boom dev says ok will do..now your friend has cop on his accnt

This just my view of how it would go down lol idk if made sense

gundamsone
05-28-2012, 02:28 AM
The market for COP isnt as big as the market for Founders Helm...low level twinks *cough cough* the demands there sadly\

edit: i think this thread will get locked soon as we're not really allowed to discuss real world trading

LwMark
05-28-2012, 03:20 AM
Well if devs are letting happen then can we all have them? Like how would they fix it? Just let the people who got away with it get away with it? This is a big mess.imo

Bebsi
05-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Well, I was wondering ... Seeing ppl with the cop and just e few kills.. Makes no sense to me if ur a vet.

Ofc there's a chance they might have deleted their char, but then again the COP is not stashable...
So u would lose it, right?

LwMark
05-28-2012, 05:19 PM
Devs can do anything

Mothwing
05-28-2012, 05:27 PM
Well it's not tradable. I haven't tried to stash it, but there are of course the crowns that were not crafted into the vanity Crown. Those (Customised, Enchanted and Fortified) can be stashed but are also not tradable. Same goes for Dingy.

So I'm considering this a hypothetical question and I'll give you a hint: it would take more then 1 ingame trade :devil:

:rugby:

Ok wait wait wait...You're saying a pink helmet cannot be traded? Custom, Enchanted, and Fortified are all tradeable. The dingy crown is the item received from the Fallen Prince but was never crafted. THOSE aren't tradeable.

People changing their names has nothing to do with this topic. STS is simply cleaning out some of the old and abandoned accounts, therefore giving us an opportunity at some of the names.

So what if someone asked you what it could be worth? It's a legitimate question, why not answer it?

@Bebsi Elixirs - check em out.

I have never heard of account merging and I doubt STS would allow it. People could scam for account info and take all their items.

I am still confused at what this thread is really asking, but I hope some of this clears it up.

Phoenixking
05-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Well, I was wondering ... Seeing ppl with the cop and just e few kills.. Makes no sense to me if ur a vet.

Ofc there's a chance they might have deleted their char, but then again the COP is not stashable...
So u would lose it, right?
Some people let others kill for them. And sometimes bears who focus purely on tanking might not get a lot of kills cause they are tanking.

Arsenal
05-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Ok wait wait wait...You're saying a pink helmet cannot be traded? Custom, Enchanted, and Fortified are all tradeable. The dingy crown is the item received from the Fallen Prince but was never crafted. THOSE aren't

lol dude, no form of the crown of persistence is tradable.

Nick41324
05-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Wthmon lol

Rare
05-28-2012, 06:54 PM
The market for COP isnt as big as the market for Founders Helm...low level twinks *cough cough* the demands there sadly\

edit: i think this thread will get locked soon as we're not really allowed to discuss real world trading

Not only can it not be discussed, i believe its against the TOS

Zeus
05-28-2012, 08:38 PM
I bought all my CoP's using the currency of time, aka, the amount of time it took me to grind for them.

And for the record, account mergers are possible and have been done by some players. Not any that have bought accounts, as far as I know, but those who were given their friends old acc's I believe.

At least, that's the story with some of them.

Tbh, I could care less anymore. Devs can't give items to everybody, but they work their butts off to appease you guys. Out of all the support issues you've requested, how many have you been denied? In my case, hardly any. So essentially, be grateful with what the support team has helped you with and don't be jealous/greedy with what the support team has helped others with.

Justg
05-28-2012, 08:50 PM
We log everything, and do things on a case by case basis.

Those guys work their tails off to make the game better.

Please cut them some slack.

*clickety-clack*