PDA

View Full Version : Devs Try Sponsoring YouTubers...

Histqry
08-06-2021, 05:00 PM
Good chance that if we sponser a youtuber with over 1 million subscribers we can pull more active players in the game since 2012. The game is getting dry with rarley new people. With a sponser we invite new players in the game which will fix the economy and have more people buying platinum thefore making more money for the devs. If excuted correctly, this will be the best thing that ever happened to AL in a long time.

Stephencobear
08-06-2021, 08:36 PM
Suggested many times, I’ve seen a dev response shooting it down in the receipt past

Also before that in the past they did get one guy who had followers, he got a special colored name prolly streamed games

Doubt anything changed after

I don’t remember his name because I’m immune to “influencers”

XxretepxX
08-06-2021, 09:09 PM
I think one of the devs said they dont want to because they want long term players not people that will download the game then play 10 minutes and not play again

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Histqry
08-06-2021, 10:41 PM
The only way to make long term players is by advertising more. Most "long term" players have quit the game.

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-07-2021, 12:02 AM
The only way to make long term players is by advertising more. Most "long term" players have quit the game.Nahh, no one quits Al , it's always just a break

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Silentkill
08-07-2021, 02:01 AM
I used to suggest this too, but in the end I accepted that STS just doesn’t have the resources for this, and that Arcane Legends will forever be a small game with a small community, and thats not necessarily a bad thing, its like you’re playing with a big family everytime you log in, because you see familiar faces on every corner. There are plenty of other games with a big community, but this game will never be one of those and thats okay, its special in its own way

Histqry
08-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Hahaha true it's always a very long break

Histqry
08-07-2021, 09:04 AM
But in the end the devs need to make profit. This would bring tens of thousands of new players in the game. Yes some will only play for a hour and get off but a lot will love this game, We need that more than ever.

Mufasa
08-08-2021, 01:17 AM
Good chance that if we sponser a youtuber with over 1 million subscribers we can pull more active players in the game since 2012. The game is getting dry with rarley new people. With a sponser we invite new players in the game which will fix the economy and have more people buying platinum thefore making more money for the devs. If excuted correctly, this will be the best thing that ever happened to AL in a long time.

This game died when they keep pumping out events every week. Like, EVERY WEEK!!!! Like, c’mon bruh. STOP ALREADY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mufasa
08-08-2021, 01:21 AM
This game died when they keep pumping out events every week. Like, EVERY WEEK!!!! Like, c’mon bruh. STOP ALREADY.

Roycedamagnet
08-08-2021, 01:35 AM

I've seen many people say this game is dead but is it though? The devs have obviously chosen to keep the community compact by not investing in ads and so on. The game isn't dead, it just has a smaller yet active player base as compared to some of the other MMORPGs out there. That being said, expanding does not really sound like a bad idea in my opinion.

STS does however have to work on making the game more beginner-friendly. Low-level maps are pretty empty and because AL is very endgame-centric, it causes new players to lose interest and quit from grinding the same quests for an entire month just to get capped. Then you have the insanely priced gears without which farming said endgame content becomes close to impossible.

Irg
08-08-2021, 01:50 AM
Yea hehe the most active players are either really old, really rich, or really grindy
Theres no middleground, and peace was never an option

Mufasa
08-08-2021, 01:57 AM
I've seen many people say this game is dead but is it though? The devs have obviously chosen to keep the community compact by not investing in ads and so on. The game isn't dead, it just has a smaller yet active player base as compared to some of the other MMORPGs out there. That being said, expanding does not really sound like a bad idea in my opinion.

STS does however have to work on making the game more beginner-friendly. Low-level maps are pretty empty and because AL is very endgame-centric, it causes new players to lose interest and quit from grinding the same quests for an entire month just to get capped. Then you have the insanely priced gears without which farming said endgame content becomes close to impossible.

Bruh, I stopped grinding in this game years ago. There’s no point if they keep spewing out events(using plats to gain advantage or get the best vanities/gears) every week. Expanding this game won’t work. I believe they tried it more than once. New players come and go. If they bring back KM3 for the new players to farm locks to sell like back then, that’ll be cool. Cos I kinda missed that xD.

gilsooon
08-08-2021, 02:02 AM

+1 facts

Sent from Messenger

Mufasa
08-08-2021, 02:02 AM
Yea hehe the most active players are either really old, really rich, or really grindy
Theres no middleground, and peace was never an option

Well, I’m one of there old players you’re talking about. I’m not rich, or really grindy. I just have enough stuffs to sell to get by in the game. That’s all. Have fun and good luck.

Encryptions
08-08-2021, 05:31 AM
We can go around to popular channels who play a variety of games and in their newest videos post in the comments asking them to play al. One guys bound to do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Scll
08-08-2021, 08:31 AM
We can go around to popular channels who play a variety of games and in their newest videos post in the comments asking them to play al. One guys bound to do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Fax... ther r few channels with few hundred k subscribers willing to advertise or play other suggested games for free..

Irg
08-08-2021, 10:28 AM
To be honest, the early game stuff isn't very intriguing,
If dev ever gona sponsor those youtuber, create a custom testing account
For them, give endgame access then decent gear and weapon, and a special title like
youtuber or tester, most youtuber really dig those stuff

Avaree
08-08-2021, 01:48 PM
The only youtuber they will sponsor is themselves lol why would they want it any other way? Js.

Onawaoka
08-08-2021, 02:29 PM
I say so. It’s an investment that have to make. Can’t just expect players to come out of the blue. Maybe yeah lots will play for a bit but for sure they’ll be lots of players that’ll love this guy. It’s a long term thing, soon we will have more long term players meaning more profit for them

Mythocrisis
08-08-2021, 10:36 PM
I say so. It’s an investment that have to make. Can’t just expect players to come out of the blue. Maybe yeah lots will play for a bit but for sure they’ll be lots of players that’ll love this guy. It’s a long term thing, soon we will have more long term players meaning more profit for them

They have already found their target audience .This target audience right now playing this game will stick with the game through thick and thin .
And STS knows that.Either due to previous investment or ongoing investment,rare items ,wealth etc ,it's only going to be these players.

The new players that you're talking about won't exist unless they are ready to spend a large sum of money to play which is a point fraction who spend money on a game.we were all there but AL caught us over the years.

You would say it's a f2p game but no ,not for the new players you're talking about,unless game leveling becomes a squish and gears become available to everyone..
It seems f2p to real free players after they have invested a significant portion of time on the game .
So be ready to see the same faces.
I would urge STS to show the online count at times /peak pop since most games and companies do share this informtion with the players.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-08-2021, 11:26 PM

Sorry for the blabber.

Like others have stated, STS main focus is to keep current players happy, they don’t care for new ones.

When other forum users say “The games dead” they’re meaning that you see the same faces(same players every day), on top of that levels 1-66 even 71 sometimes don’t even have random players to run with, so maps get empty and boring and those new players end up quitting.

To bring it all together all pvp is gone, maybe level 61/76 are slightly active with arranged battles and the 1v1 here n there, but pvp in general is dead. No one plays pvp anymore. If you havnt played pvp in caps 31-41 you’re missing out big. That was what I called true fun. Even if you were a noob, it was still fun to fight against randoms.

Nowadays new players/under-geared players are scared to go into pvp because of all the rich overpowered egoheads and since pvp isn’t popular anymore, none of them bother to even enter the rooms because they’re all empty.

Honor pvp is nice but it’s dead, if any player could enter(not only level 76) it’s be a little better. But if they don’t do anything about pvp, then there’s no point is going forward. Still waiting on Honor FFA Cinco been almost a year, pvp mini events should be every few months… not once a year.

Things I like about the game:
1.) Cosmetics(vanities)
2.) N/A

Things I don’t like about the game:
1.) Rushed expansions(Mausoleum/Festerfang/valley gates) let’s hope this next one doesn’t make it on the list.
2.) Speed set(why??? Why was this even brought into the game.)
3.) Proc stacking(makes the game boring, 1 shoting every mob)
4.) Useless events, just to kill time…
5.) Broken overpowered pets
6.) Level requirement to enter honor pvp.
7.) Pay to play lol, I understand F2P players shouldn’t be able to get op gear easily but that last event was disgusting at first, glad you guys fixed your mistake but don’t get greedy, your player base is only so big.

Suggestions???
1.) add Bots to your game. If no players join any map for more than 15 seconds, add auto spawned for bots so your pve maps don’t look as empty. Same goes for pvp. You guys could try it out for a month and see if there’s a difference in players or not.

2.) More pvp based mini events would be appreciated.

There’s obviously more but those are my main 2.

Sorry for the huge post.

gilsooon
08-08-2021, 11:48 PM
Sorry for the blabber.

Like others have stated, STS main focus is to keep current players happy, they don’t care for new ones.

When other forum users say “The games dead” they’re meaning that you see the same faces(same players every day), on top of that levels 1-66 even 71 sometimes don’t even have random players to run with, so maps get empty and boring and those new players end up quitting.

To bring it all together all pvp is gone, maybe level 61/76 are slightly active with arranged battles and the 1v1 here n there, but pvp in general is dead. No one plays pvp anymore. If you havnt played pvp in caps 31-41 you’re missing out big. That was what I called true fun. Even if you were a noob, it was still fun to fight against randoms.

Nowadays new players/under-geared players are scared to go into pvp because of all the rich overpowered egoheads and since pvp isn’t popular anymore, none of them bother to even enter the rooms because they’re all empty.

Honor pvp is nice but it’s dead, if any player could enter(not only level 76) it’s be a little better. But if they don’t do anything about pvp, then there’s no point is going forward. Still waiting on Honor FFA Cinco been almost a year, pvp mini events should be every few months… not once a year.

1.) Cosmetics(vanities)
2.) N/A

1.) Rushed expansions(Mausoleum/Festerfang/valley gates) let’s hope this next one doesn’t make it on the list.
7.) Pay to play lol, I understand F2P players shouldn’t be able to get op gear easily but that last event was disgusting at first, glad you guys fixed your mistake but don’t get greedy, your player base is only so big.

Suggestions???
1.) add Bots to your game. If no players join any map for more than 15 seconds, add auto spawned for bots so your pve maps don’t look as empty. Same goes for pvp. You guys could try it out for a month and see if there’s a difference in players or not.

Sorry for the huge post.

-1 to all you said.

Perogol
08-09-2021, 12:47 AM
Sorry for the blabber.

1.) Cosmetics(vanities)
2.) N/A

Suggestions???

Sorry for the huge post.

-999 .

gilsooon
08-09-2021, 12:47 AM

+1 Bumping this one this says all.

Alghost
08-09-2021, 06:16 AM
+1 Bumping this one this says all.
You’re just in denial, because you spent thousands on this game lol. You know it’s true.

gilsooon
08-09-2021, 06:36 AM
You’re just in denial, because you spent thousands on this game lol. You know it’s true.

I did not and what if I did? Your jealous, at least I contributed hbu?

QuaseT
08-09-2021, 06:58 AM
Imagine the horror if some fortnite youtuber asks their 1m 12-year-olds to join AL (Disclaimer: this was a joke). I know, there are mmo channels with a million and theres a chance it'll help paying the bills. However, I'm happy aslong Ive got a few friends to play with and I don't see this game being more "dead" than it was in 2016.

Alghost
08-09-2021, 07:53 AM
I did not and what if I did? Your jealous, at least I contributed hbu?

So you admit It, thanks. Nah I stopped spending after 2016. Why bother giving money to a company who doesn’t care about their game lol. You do realize the last event was almost Pay to play? XD.

The only reason the games still up is because they have morons like you who give them thousands for the smallest of changes and that’s why STS puts no effort into their game anymore, because no matter how small the change fools like you still give them money.

My last post here. Tc

gilsooon
08-09-2021, 08:03 AM
So you admit It, thanks. Nah I stopped spending after 2016. Why bother giving money to a company who doesn’t care about their game lol. You do realize the last event was almost Pay to play? XD.

The only reason the games still up is because they have morons like you who give them thousands for the smallest of changes and that’s why STS puts no effort into their game anymore, because no matter how small the change fools like you still give them money.

My last post here. Tc

You can quit the game :) your not a loss, in fact a huge win! One less toxic in this game. Your the same guy who wants booty event to give 200k per run. Oops no need to have discord with this guy just another whiner lazy player who doesnt understand economics. My last reply.