PDA

View Full Version : Is Vanity Worth

Hellcurse
05-28-2012, 05:10 AM
Is it really worth? TOday a thought came into my mind, the new vanity r fairly easy to get and sell at around 25k for pets, 900k for helm and 500k for chest. U basically saying a helm is worth like heaps of custom?
U decide

Mitchturbo
05-28-2012, 05:23 AM
Oh absolutely lol, I can't afford any, but there is a huge market of sellers and buyers out there, without the vanities being as high value as they are no body would be able to afford anything like custom armour or stims. Basically, find a vanity and your rich for life, without expensive vanities all star legends players would be poor and couldnt even buy stims. My opinions of cause.

Exion
05-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Fairly easy to find?
Some ppl including me are grinding their asses of without ever seeing a pink drop.
Ppl like me will probably never be able to buy a vanity because of the difficulty factor of gaining credits.

But to awnser the question... Yes they are worth it.. the reasons that Mitch writes are reason enough.

KillaSkillz
05-28-2012, 09:36 AM
There is always a higher demand when items are first released. the market will stabilize for them a bit later, after newness wears off, drop rates are established, and desirability of each is figured out.

The pets are a different story they are legendaries for the most part, they give a stat +and can easily upgrade using an enhancer from a purple drop to a pink pet. Those won't be insanely valuable although cool enough and the boost. Supply and demand is the key to it all.

Ihavenokills
05-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Also gives players something to save up for that will take alot of time to aquire. Long term goals = more play time and more motivation.

Esoul
05-28-2012, 11:27 AM
No! I never got luck!! ;d
and I will going back play to PL

PianoWizzy
05-28-2012, 11:37 AM
To be a troll I checked both. Lol. Depends on the vanity of course ;)

octavos
05-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Vanity is so worth it (only if you look for it). Since there is a waiting period for updates with nothing to do, Give your self a mission

Your Mission, weather you choose to accept is:
:Treasure Hunt:
Their fame, fortune...and most of all you have a choice...to sell or not to sell.

Now to buy is a different story (you got the money then yes!!!)....I say go look for it instead. Takes the fun out of it.
Not like PL where there is a set bonus...people are making threads left and right saying they cant find it (for me i don't care, i don't PvP).

Hint...to find a pet you need a luck elix or bigger luck in voleria. Reason: when you roll a purple, the elix or vanity will re-roll to something better...Pink is the next step. :p (I have 2 pets now...going for a 3rd) all other are vanity's...blue color names... which wont really work for those.

Hellcurse
05-30-2012, 04:20 AM
look at the pole stats its weird. 8-8 but its say 57.8% each and 14 votes

TsunamiTheClown
05-30-2012, 10:59 AM
it is so worth it cause i made BANK. :) Thanks to all my customers- i give the best deals btw.

Hellcurse
05-31-2012, 05:18 AM
thats wat they all say lol

Prestige
05-31-2012, 07:12 AM
Oh absolutely lol, I can't afford any, but there is a huge market of sellers and buyers out there, without the vanities being as high value as they are no body would be able to afford anything like custom armour or stims. Basically, find a vanity and your rich for life, without expensive vanities all star legends players would be poor and couldnt even buy stims. My opinions of cause.

The money had to get into the market somehow. Vanities never added money to the market (unless people buy more gold with platinum to buy the vanity), but yes I see what you are saying. Most people can't find over 1 million credits just farming.

KillaSkillz
05-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Yes. But a couple thousand people sure can farm up a few millions in gold, then by selling what people need and them buying it, your bank grows, eventually to 1M and more.

Everyday farmed credits are being added to the game, no plat needed.
It's just finding a way to get it into your cash stash :)