PDA

View Full Version : what skill should archer max out?

Akistar
04-18-2010, 06:34 PM
can anyone list all the skill that the archer most likely would need and should be maxed out?

123seeyah
04-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Yeah i also wanted to know what skills are good to invest skill points at.

Druc
04-20-2010, 11:39 AM
It really comes down to what your preference is and how you want to play the game, I'm typically a group archer and do not solo much so I spec'd more for a group scenario.

Focus - Rank 5 (this one is pretty much necessity for any archer)
Blast Shot - Rank 5 (ditto as above)
Avian Scream - Rank 5 (for if/when you get surrounded)
Break Armor - Rank 5 (reducing a targets armor by 50 helps the tanks do their work)
Shattering Scream - Rank 4 (reducing a targets damage by 20 lets you and your group live *that* much longer against the bosses)
Repulse Shot - Rank 5 (I'm still up in the air on this one as I'm not 100% sure if it actually does damage or not, but it can get you out of a sticky situation

Again this tends to work for me really well in groups so I can focus more on the larger bosses and help take them out, all you really need is a good bow for the smaller guys.

Would be curious to see what everyone else

Leviticus
04-25-2010, 11:14 AM
Blast Shot is a *MUST*
Focus is a *MUST*
Evasion is a *MUST*

everything else is up to your preferences as a player, but these three are vital.. they can make the difference between life and death.

xfer
04-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Blast Shot is a *MUST*
Focus is a *MUST*
Evasion is a *MUST*

everything else is up to your preferences as a player, but these three are vital.. they can make the difference between life and death.

I will second that, add break armor to it =)