PDA

View Full Version : About the Expansion

Mxte
08-07-2021, 08:39 AM
My main concern is that - do we get less gold when farming in evg and dm once we reach level 81?

Since lots of players are rush selling their gold loot sets in fear of price depreciation and that just bothered me all the time whether ill sell or keep it permanent.

Please explain Thank you so much

Yanderechann
08-07-2021, 08:41 AM
Based on the past expansion, yes they did nerf the gold drop on past GL maps

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

Mxte
08-07-2021, 08:44 AM
Based on the past expansion, yes they did nerf the gold drop on past GL maps

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

Oh i see tysm that explains everything...
But does it based on levels or just nerfed right away in the expansion

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-07-2021, 08:49 AM
Oh i see tysm that explains everything...
But does it based on levels or just nerfed right away in the expansion

Most probably they won't nerf it.
Also if expansion is loot based farming, very rarely would evg even open because I don't think anyone will want to farm mogera/sap/frontier anymore.

IF IT WAS ME I WILL SELL GL SET, cuz I don't think I'll farm evg until winter event cuz there probably will be a lot of content from expansion itself ..also in winter obviously ava/greed prices will drop from the event.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Mxte
08-07-2021, 09:08 AM
Also if expansion is loot based farming, very rarely would evg even open because I don't think anyone will want to farm mogera/sap/frontier anymore.

IF IT WAS ME I WILL SELL GL SET, cuz I don't think I'll farm evg until winter event cuz there probably will be a lot of content from expansion itself ..also in winter obviously ava/greed prices will drop from the event.

Wow very nc insights ill take note of that...

Mxte
08-07-2021, 09:12 AM

I will probably sell my gold loot at the end of september or start of november

pfizer
08-07-2021, 09:45 AM
Gold loots will not die and never will die stop spreading fake news.

Encryptions
08-07-2021, 10:12 AM
Cinco did say he will probably go back to old school farming in lv 81 maps but he also said that he wants to keep gold loot users in those maps. So no gold loot will not die. It is a bad idea to remove it since many people have invested into it but it is also a terrible thing to the game to have. Not because it produces a ton of gold but its the only way to actually make millions in maps. New players aren't able to easily obtain gold loot nor do those hard maps, they either buy op gear and loot no gold or buy op gold loot and can't survive the maps.
Combine old school farming (Looting rare expensive items from bosses) and gold loot would be the best idea. Maybe 1 boss drops gold and the other has a chance to drop rare items.
Read.

Pickname - Dougim
08-07-2021, 10:17 AM
Cinco did say he will probably go back to old school farming in lv 81 maps but he also said that he wants to keep gold loot users in those maps. So no gold loot will not die. It is a bad idea to remove it since many people have invested into it but it is also a terrible thing to the game to have. Not because it produces a ton of gold but its the only way to actually make millions in maps. New players aren't able to easily obtain gold loot nor do those hard maps, they either buy op gear and loot no gold or buy op gold loot and can't survive the maps.
Combine old school farming (Looting rare expensive items from bosses) and gold loot would be the best idea. Maybe 1 boss drops gold and the other has a chance to drop rare items.
Read.
235912best thing

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

QuaseT
08-07-2021, 10:22 AM
I have no idea if they plan to nerf them tbh.

You have to think about it a bit different. Hypothetically, if all gold loot maps get a nerf then inflation will be drastically lower than now. Maybe even go into deflation. Pure gold will become increasingly more worthy since less gold will be looted but the same amount is being used in gold sinks. You wont have much opportunity to farm thats true. It means the ones who keep their gl sets have the advantage to make multiple times as much as those who sold their sets WHEN a gold loot event hits. Not only that, they will become even richer due to the fact that gold is worth more than before afterall. If you have your set ready when its needed you will become rich and gold loot gear doesnt expire anyways.

gilsooon
08-07-2021, 10:22 AM
Read.

+1 that would be very amazing many ways to earn!!

KarTik1
08-07-2021, 10:54 AM
There are primarily 2 events where people open the most locks which is clearly a big deal for sts to make money are winter event and goblin event.
People open those locs primarily for gold loot and speed sets which are most used and must have items right now in game sts will never hurt their own pocket by nerfing gold loot permanently.
Evg will stat as it is right now or may be they will scale it a bit .
Or later in the next expansion if they feel that their rng isn’t as profitable for them self they will introduce a new dungeon type map like we have evg and dm .
I mean that the normal maps will come out with level 81 but may be they will hold their elite counterparts where the majority of player base farm at end game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfizer
08-07-2021, 11:12 AM
Only thing im hoping is a km3 like lock hunt and brackenridge like hunting that takes few mins to end and will give good loots. This way both new and experienced player will benefit. The problem of our current state is there are no other ways for new players to keep up introducing these would reduce boredom, not purely rely on good events, would make all players newbie and experienced farm :))). I don't see a single bad reason to bring back this looting lock like farming.

Oakmaiden
08-07-2021, 02:44 PM
Personally I don’t farm gold from maps, however there are often events that have juicy drops. For that reason I will keep my set.

Onawaoka
08-07-2021, 09:54 PM
Only thing im hoping is a km3 like lock hunt and brackenridge like hunting that takes few mins to end and will give good loots. This way both new and experienced player will benefit. The problem of our current state is there are no other ways for new players to keep up introducing these would reduce boredom, not purely rely on good events, would make all players newbie and experienced farm :))). I don't see a single bad reason to bring back this looting lock like farming.

That’s honestly a very epic idea. All the OGs miss those days of lock farming.

Stephencobear
08-07-2021, 10:26 PM
Only thing im hoping is a km3 like lock hunt and brackenridge like hunting that takes few mins to end and will give good loots. This way both new and experienced player will benefit.

Not trying to argue, but how can a “new” player farm a new 76+ map? O.o

tripexxx
08-07-2021, 10:33 PM
I think deep marsh will be the only gold loot nerf just like elite southern gates a few years back

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

pfizer
08-07-2021, 11:08 PM
Not trying to argue, but how can a “new” player farm a new 76+ map? O.o

It should be a lvl 71 map and in fact there should be farmsite in different level ranges. E.g a new ingredients that are lootable in all maps.

Irg
08-08-2021, 08:23 PM
To be honest, I don't mind gold loot map still remains farmable after expansion
For those people that never gets any good drop (such as myself), guaranteed profit per run is the best thing that happened
Also, you can get more gold based on how fast you clear maps and the % gl you have,
hard work = more gain, this is better than your sweetest dream idk why people hate it so much

Tuhguhbuhbuh
08-08-2021, 09:30 PM
I think valley gold will be nerfed but deep marsh will be left alone. Aqua expansion most certainly will have higher gold loot. That's my take on it.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-08-2021, 10:45 PM
Gold loot has been introduced since 2016. That makes gold farming older relative to present time to its release than gold farming relative to the games launch in 2012.

I don't think gold farming will ever be removed or significantly nerfered, or surpassed by something greater. It wouldn't be a smart thing to do at this point in time (5yrs after) where the majority had already adapted and shifted to it.

Equal payouts based on time dedicated into the game is still the way to go, and not rng.

If STS really worries about inflation, then more goldsink events would suffice.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Mxte
08-08-2021, 11:09 PM
Read.

+1 bro good suggestion

Mxte
08-08-2021, 11:13 PM
Tysm everyone! I learned a lot but will probably sell my ava set before winter since there will be a chest that contains gold loot set.

capeo
08-09-2021, 06:03 AM
Idk what your taking about seel all your gold loot gear now. Nerf hammer is coming!

Buy gold loot merchandise price!

KarTik1
08-09-2021, 07:36 AM
Tysm everyone! I learned a lot but will probably sell my ava set before winter since there will be a chest that contains gold loot set.

Also depends on you ava set awakes if you have 400gl + ava set price wont change by alot if you have like 350 ava price will go down in winter event.

Mxte
08-11-2021, 12:01 AM
Also depends on you ava set awakes if you have 400gl + ava set price wont change by alot if you have like 350 ava price will go down in winter event.

Really? I have 420 and planning to upgrade to 450 but i am afraid that it will deplete as we approach december

Ilove_Poopoo
08-11-2021, 12:27 AM
Really? I have 420 and planning to upgrade to 450 but i am afraid that it will deplete as we approach decemberOnly low gold loot awakens are affected by the increase quantities of avarice sets whenever winter arises. Even if avarice pcs are dirt cheap, it doesn't change the unlikeliness of rolling high tier gold loots.

It only momentarily drops during winter because of 2 main reasons: Panic selling and how common rolling 40-60gl on gears are. But, after a month or two it bounces back again from the increased number of farmers that had planned on buying their gl sets during winter at its lowest peak price.

More and more players upgrade their ava sets by the day, supply can not cope up. Not to mention the continuously growing inflation rate from the billions upon billions of gold farmed everyday that even several existing goldsinks can not counter.

If ur'e selling ur ava set, that leaves u nothing to do. You would actually be losing several hundred millions of potential gold to be farmed had you not sold your ava set.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Xtremez
08-13-2021, 01:09 AM
Don't sell your gl sets period. Dm and evg are here to stay and since they aren't always open all the time anyways, no point in nerfing them, unlike the case with mauso and esg. Also, players would still want to open dm and gates even during the expan since there would be nothing to do once your capped and completed the quests and maps for 81 since there is no gl farm in the 81 zones. So, players will go back to trying to open up the usual gold farms just like what happens today.