PDA

View Full Version : Guardians of Blackstar

starfletcher
05-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Guardians of Blackstar
Guardians of Blackstar is a Group not a Guild. It has many Members and is working every day the start has only started with members who are not yet Guardians but the Future will expand the Group

Guardians of Blackstar will help anyone in aid in Blackstar of leveling, bullying, violence and other issues.

Rules:

1: Respect all other Guardians and members of Star Legends

2: Respect the Leader, starfletcher

3: Be fair and in-game never spam or scam

4: Dont Expect to be put straight to the Group even though we expect everyone we do have our days :)

5: Dont use inappropriate Language

6: Act as a Guardian dress as you wish, act as you wish but guard Star Legends as if its treasure

7: Have Fun

We never Scam or Spam and everyone is treated fairly in the Group, the Group comes of Starfletchers own PL guild Warriors of Mayhem
The Group makes everyone welcome and for any People out there you may come to us for Guidance for example:

Wish to have a Tour of Blackstar
Any Leveling
Any bad Language we can Moderate
(P.S remember as we are not the official Guardians but we are working to you can treat us as normal helpful members)

The Leader myself, starfletcher will help anytime

If we are not around there are many other members or else its best to avoid them

The Groups discussions when you join will help you

Remember treat us as members of Star Legends trusty members treat us as your faithful friend
In-Game Group meetings: In-Game we have meetings for any non STS members. You can see us around by just asking or you can find myself or a high level for any advice or help.
:GB_bonesrock:Our Future:GB_bonesrock:
In the Future the group will only accept members of STS guardians and Ambassadors or Elites.
The Group will then be more trusted the Future may be treated around 2013
Thankyou

starfletcher
06-04-2012, 07:57 AM
The Group is celebrating Version 0.1

starfletcher
08-12-2012, 10:04 AM
The group has its own group in pl of my own Warriors of Mayhem. We are also doing a donation which will help us expand.