PDA

View Full Version : lvl 81 items

Chaplet
08-07-2021, 09:43 PM
Am i the only one who doesnt want to have arcane weapons on 81 expansion? I kinda want op Lvl81 legendary weaps like those duskbringer weaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchback
08-07-2021, 11:14 PM
Problem is that new arcane weapons is how the game makes (assuming) a good portion of their income. Taking that away would cripple the game. Unless maybe you mean these Op legendary would be in locks?

Duskbringer weapons are not really that op in my opinion, moreso a fun little proc.

Im all for the fun procs though! Mythic would be better because if i remember correctly the quality of items(legendary - mythic - arcane ect) partially determine how damage is done and taken. I surely would be very very dismayed if there wasn't arcane weapons to try to loot in locks.

XxretepxX
08-07-2021, 11:32 PM
If expansion comes sometime before christmas, they can add lootable mythics first, then during christmas add the arcane weapons in a seperate lock from the gold loot sets, $$ for sts, and not too op drop from gold loot sets + new arcs in one chest.
Two different locks would see like a good idea

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

pfizer
08-07-2021, 11:43 PM
If expansion comes sometime before christmas, they can add lootable mythics first, then during christmas add the arcane weapons in a seperate lock from the gold loot sets, $$ for sts, and not too op drop from gold loot sets + new arcs in one chest.
Two different locks would see like a good idea

Please stop saying $$ why are you discriminating plat users they are the one running this game. Tbh it doesnt even need plat to be rich most richies out there are merchants/ and hardcore farming. If your not one of those then your just a hyprocrite lazy player keep whining for raining gold!

XxretepxX
08-08-2021, 12:31 AM
Please stop saying $$ why are you discriminating plat users they are the one running this game. Tbh it doesnt even need plat to be rich most richies out there are merchants/ and hardcore farming. If your not one of those then your just a hyprocrite lazy player keep whining for raining gold!$$ im not a plat buyer $$

pfizer
08-08-2021, 12:36 AM
$$ im not a plat buyer $$

Then dont discriminate plat users thanks!

XxretepxX
08-08-2021, 12:37 AM
Then dont discriminate plat users thanks!$$ I didn't know plat users were a race $$

pfizer
08-08-2021, 12:48 AM
$$ I didn't know plat users were a race $$

Ohh then better google too what discriminate means.

Kolpertis_333
08-08-2021, 02:07 AM
Please stop saying $$ why are you discriminating plat users they are the one running this game. Tbh it doesnt even need plat to be rich most richies out there are merchants/ and hardcore farming. If your not one of those then your just a hyprocrite lazy player keep whining for raining gold!Whats wrong with you people xd why do you get offended for everything lmao

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Darkrai
08-08-2021, 06:50 PM
Please stop saying $$ why are you discriminating plat users they are the one running this game. Tbh it doesnt even need plat to be rich most richies out there are merchants/ and hardcore farming. If your not one of those then your just a hyprocrite lazy player keep whining for raining gold!

How exactly is him saying that Sts will make alot of money with hes idea discrimination agianst plat users..? How i read it hes more in favor of plat users giving them 2 separate locks to spend on.

chupapiMunyanyo
08-09-2021, 06:47 AM
Please stop saying $$ why are you discriminating plat users they are the one running this game. Tbh it doesnt even need plat to be rich most richies out there are merchants/ and hardcore farming. If your not one of those then your just a hyprocrite lazy player keep whining for raining gold! Hi there. $$

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk