PDA

View Full Version : Ihavenodeaths = NOT me

Ihavenokills
05-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Not sure why phoenix is suddenly fascinated with me but the other account with my stats called 'ihavenodeaths' is NOTTTT me. I am in no way related to that account whats so ever and im not responsible for anything he says or does. I dont even know who he is sooooo yeah. Dont ask lol

K awesome.

Cephei
05-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Lv41 and 0kills and deaths *_*
Thats impressive but useless :p
I think ur way cooler fyi

Rittik
05-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Agreeeed!!
Pwnies rock :)

-Rik(Rittik)

Ihavenokills
05-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Its not useless if u know what ur doing but i dont think he does. U can use the account just like any other account.

Yay for liking me more :D

Rittik! U left pwnies! Why!??!?

SexyIsland
05-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Yes, ihavenodeaths is deff not
Ihavenokills...

Ihavenokills YOU ROCK!!!

Urqui
05-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Just a thought but maybe it's someone that made a character that's to be one of those 0 deaths KDR obsessed person... What i mean it might just be a coincidence:)

SexyIsland
05-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Ihavenokills has been out for a long time lol I don't think it is but it's funny, he has a Fan... :) and btw ihavenodeaths can take jokes so, he's pretty cool, have crossed couple words with him and he's alright... ;P

Cero
05-29-2012, 02:39 AM
Lol u know that mostly of pheonix are on k/d or lb right?

UgLyMoFo
05-29-2012, 04:03 AM
So someone has a name that is like yours and you think someone is fascinated with you? lol your quite pretentious

Ark
05-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Okay, let's make this straight, I'm Ihavenodeaths. First of all, I haven't said anything wrong whatsoever on him. Second, I didn't think of Ihavenokills when I made this character, but if it really bothers you a lot. I will change the name into something else. It is no problem. You should have just PM me ingame asking me to change it than having to say that I'm fascinating with you. Also I been playing SL for awhile and I did notice Ihavenokills awhile back with his 0 stats. I did admired it and always wanted to do that. BUT I didn't think of Ihavenokills when I made Ihavenodeaths, honestly. If it bothers you, I'll change it, no problem.

Ark
05-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Just a thought but maybe it's someone that made a character that's to be one of those 0 deaths KDR obsessed person... What i mean it might just be a coincidence:)

Yes, I am very obsessed with KDR. I have to admit that honestly lol.

StompArtist
05-29-2012, 08:31 AM
Not sure why phoenix is suddenly fascinated with me but the other account with my stats called 'ihavenodeaths' is NOTTTT me. I am in no way related to that account whats so ever and im not responsible for anything he says or does. I dont even know who he is sooooo yeah. Dont ask lol

K awesome.

I should start a toon called "ihavesomekills" and be a fail version of you!

drewcapu
05-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Is ihavenoskills taken? What about ihavenogear? ihavenogold?

Mitchturbo
05-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Is ihavenoskills taken? What about ihavenogear? ihavenogold?

Lol Ihavenolife XD

Ark
05-29-2012, 10:07 AM
Lol Ihavenolife XD

Ohh I like that name! I think that fits me well (; lolol

ArtStar
05-29-2012, 02:52 PM

K awesome.

Yeah I caught this toon early on, lol sounded like a troll and knew right away it wasn't you.
There is no one like you! Seriously guys, what Ihavenokills does is so hard.
He plays with you and uses all his skills just like everyone else does but is a master at not killing anything.
Instead of the useless leachers who do nothing.

Lol u know that mostly of pheonix are on k/d or lb right?

You know that Judgement from Pwnies passed up EVERYONE on the kd leaderboard in two weeks time...... We can care less about the lb though. x]

ToPBoY
05-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Ihavemorecredstheneveryone, wonder if that's taken? And its easy to run with a team, sit back and reap all the exp.

And no one can compete with judge, hes on 24/7 the guys a tank.

UgLyMoFo
05-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Ihavemorecredstheneveryone, wonder if that's taken? And its easy to run with a team, sit back and reap all the exp.

And no one can compete with judge, hes on 24/7 the guys a tank.

Quoted for the truth.

Ihavenokills
05-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Lmao wow this got mad out of hand with trolls. Ark, not once did i ever say anything bad about you in my first post mate. I dont care if u have the name and i was tired of the pms asking me so i threw this post on here to make it as clear as possible. I say the "fascination" thing cause they recently took over my number spot on deaths lb then all of a sudden i see u pop up with ur account. So my assumption came to that.

Cero
05-29-2012, 05:52 PM
You know that Judgement from Pwnies passed up EVERYONE on the kd leaderboard in two weeks time...... We can care less about the lb though. x]

I did saw his dedication with k/d *salute*
im just simply saying that phoenix have players seeking on k/ds. not bcos his fascinated by his toon name and the reputatin he built.

honestly i love seeing both ihavenokills and ihavenodeaths in SL. they add to my " X wonders of Star legends"

peace

Ihavenokills
05-29-2012, 06:22 PM
I think a double trouble thing is pretty cool tbh lol i never ment this thread to go into a trollfest. Was met to keep the pms away.

Ark
05-29-2012, 06:36 PM
I been getting pms from random people saying I'm a cheater and I copied you and other inappropriate comments ever since this was posted. I'm not trying to steal your thunder about having 0 stats. I'm just trying to accomplish goals I have personally. I have made a KD Engineer on LB and 0 stats character. My next goal is to have KD Operative and have it on LB, which I'm working on atm.

Also I don't appreciate having people say I'm a troll when I did not troll whatsoever. Just assuming things like that isn't right.

Cahaun
05-29-2012, 06:39 PM
You gotta agree with Art. Those pwnies'd take over the lb any time they want to :p

ArtStar
05-29-2012, 06:50 PM
You gotta agree with Art. Those pwnies'd take over the lb any time they want to :p

Enough said lol.

I don't see what all the troll talk is about though, none of us take it that serious. I would like to know names and see pictures IF any pwnies that were involved in the "pming" situation, Ark. I can't imagine who would do that lolol. Phoenix and Sparkling Pwnies have always had respect for each other, let's show it<3

TheRook
05-29-2012, 08:07 PM
I say let it drop who cares I have a 0kills 0death toons and many kdr toons who cares what the names are ark is coool ppls in my book and I know most of u pwnies that are cool to but I've seen some of these coments in games and it gets old fast ppl need to grow the f up one key goal why I left pwnies not to be mean. I still and always will have love for oldd day pwnies and what I know of tue founders but some of thenew pwnies are out of control. No name but 1 stands out to me the most started some shyt with me and a great friend I stillhave in pwnies and he got a smack on the wrist and let back in to pwnies. Kinda pointless to have a punishment system if is doesn't stand. Just wanted to say u want to flame or troll some on bring it my way leave ark alone

Ing bigwillie bigwillis hit me up if u want to talk shyt

SexyIsland
05-29-2012, 11:30 PM
I say let it drop who cares I have a 0kills 0death toons and many kdr toons who cares what the names are ark is coool ppls in my book and I know most of u pwnies that are cool to but I've seen some of these coments in games and it gets old fast ppl need to grow the f up one key goal why I left pwnies not to be mean. I still and always will have love for oldd day pwnies and what I know of tue founders but some of thenew pwnies are out of control. No name but 1 stands out to me the most started some shyt with me and a great friend I stillhave in pwnies and he got a smack on the wrist and let back in to pwnies. Kinda pointless to have a punishment system if is doesn't stand. Just wanted to say u want to flame or troll some on bring it my way leave ark alone

Just want to clear the part where you stated about the player who was let back in, I personally didn't let him in but as of yesterday 5/29/2012 that person has left and is never coming back noticed he was on a couple times and was kept in guild for a personal reason, and before I could boot after finding out what I suspected , he bounced... Ik your post it's not towards me personally, but w.e...

Drama does not need to be started and I see it coming, really my lovely friend Nokills didn't meant for this post to be a troll and also to bring other issues up. Ark aka ihavenodeaths, if any of my players ever pm'd you saying smart comments, Don't hesitate and pm me in game with names. I will handle it myself. I don't tolerate any verbal abuse or trolls or inappropriate comments to others.

Other then that I wanna say Gratz on your accomplishments Ark and keep doing you...

I BELIEVE THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED AND DONE WITH

ArtStar
05-30-2012, 02:06 AM

Lilmiss, I mean Rook, if you had any respect for us and your old team you wouldn't talk bad about us.
There was no problem, it was over with, we weren't your problem so don't blame us for anything..

Now about the whole, name who will not be mentioned, situation. I was pretty clear about him being banned from SL Pwnies, and I'm really disappointed that he was let back in, but it was Morfs call. HE is the one who pulled the trigger, HE is the one who let him back in, and you can't argue with that. This person has been proving himself(yet again) to us in DL, so I wasn't losing sleep over him getting let back into Pwnies even though it was a total mistake for this game IMO. Which apparently is harder to see for some, but not everyone was there for why he was booted either. IT HAPPENS lol. We are grown adults, and we don't get all butthurt over this game I'm sorry to say. Maybe you should grow up a tid bit and think about how this post makes you look, calling out your so called family.

This is ridiculous. Everyone here is being a bit dramatic, I honestly can not see why everyone is saying there is drama. I mostly saw everything posted on here as friendly competition. Pictures or it's not true, I do not believe anyone in Pwnies gives a crap about talking smack to Ark in-game. I didn't wanna post again on this thread because it was over with, but you just had to make things personal and start more drama, Rook. For what? Lol. Let's handle ourselves like adults here and move on please.

EDIT:
Seriously looking back, Nokills clearly states that this thread was made for the sole purpose to stop the Pm's. Yet you guys keep on..
We aren't sitting here criticizing the way Phoenix runs their guild for the whole community to see.
No one asked you why you left Sparkling Pwnies Rook, that's on you enough said.

ToPBoY
05-30-2012, 03:55 AM
This whole thread sucks balls, simples.

TheRook
05-30-2012, 05:28 AM
Just so u know art u are wrong on the persson I was talking about for one for two if u look back I know nkills saaid it was to stop pms but then came in the 2 cents from evey one else so I chimed in to back up my guild member is all I did. Ps its jist rook chheck your facts on lilmiss plenty of pic of her alone and us together hell I would have given u all her shyt if it wasn't for her I could be using it myself just so u know

SexyIsland
05-30-2012, 06:43 AM
smh, smh...

morfic
05-30-2012, 09:36 AM
A+ Thread..

Would read again.

StompArtist
05-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Muy dramatico!

Cero
05-30-2012, 09:55 AM
intresting.... but im more intrested on looking-staring-admiring on both nokills and nodeaths at base:)

TsunamiTheClown
05-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Wow i'm feelin the love!

Posers, hatas, trolls and pwnies - this thead has it all. <3

Flowman
05-30-2012, 11:28 AM
I came here cause I was just oh so hungry for some sweet, sweet drama.

I now have diabetes.

SexyIsland
05-30-2012, 11:32 AM
A+ Thread..

Would read again.

You don't wanna know how many times I have read it myself... ;P lol

Over and over and over and over...

Kanozaki
05-30-2012, 12:28 PM
lets all say hi to kano

hi kano !

SexyIsland
05-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Hi Kano lol

ArtStar
05-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Just so u know art u are wrong on the persson I was talking about for one for two if u look back I know nkills saaid it was to stop pms but then came in the 2 cents from evey one else so I chimed in to back up my guild member is all I did. Ps its jist rook chheck your facts on lilmiss plenty of pic of her alone and us together hell I would have given u all her shyt if it wasn't for her I could be using it myself just so u know

If you talk about one of us, you talk about all of us.

StompArtist
05-30-2012, 02:25 PM
If you talk about one of us, you talk about all of us.

Yeah if you talk about me you talk about all of us. Except for the compliments. The compliments are all miiiine!!!!

morfic
05-30-2012, 02:58 PM
Yeah if you talk about me you talk about all of us. Except for the compliments. The compliments are all miiiine!!!!

Except for the compliments you feed me under the table. <3

*Zero*
05-30-2012, 03:53 PM
wtf...im gone for 2 weeks and all hell breaks lose......dang vacation you made me miss all this.

Anyways lets all go back to are shanties and wait for new content. all this boredom makes people crazy.

Ihavenokills
05-30-2012, 05:13 PM
yeah this thread is gonna be closed. this was taken WAY out of context and people need to take it easy.

Flowman
05-30-2012, 05:35 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10638&d=1336803061

:star:

StompArtist
05-30-2012, 05:56 PM
yeah this thread is gonna be closed. this was taken WAY out of context and people need to take it easy.

You think?

rinzler
05-30-2012, 06:54 PM
Hi! This thread is being closed for trolling, flaming and ranting.

-Rinzler