PDA

View Full Version : Item slots for vanity items only that effect only appearance

Greeve
08-18-2010, 09:30 PM
I recently played this game called Global Agenda. Totally different from Pocket Legends, but they had a nice system where there were slots you could put items on that only changed your appearance and did not effect stats in anyway shape or form. Therefore you could say wear one of those really nice cash shop hats like headphones or what not but still be wearing your normal gear in thier normal slots and getting the bonuses associated with them. If you wanted to charge a premium for that, like say 5 or so platnum per slot too that could generate revenue as well. That way you could look really cool but still maintain peak performance.

-Greeve

setec
08-22-2010, 06:57 PM
See, I like this idea. I don't want to pay real $$ for a hat because although they look cool, it drops my stats. However, if I could have a sombrero on my head without affecting the helmet stats, then I would end up using real $$ to customize my character.

Royce
08-22-2010, 07:01 PM
They already have planned seperate slots for vanity items, and something like a vanity item override that sounds like what you're looking for. They said it will allow you to wear a vanity hat while having the stats if your helm.

Elffy
08-22-2010, 07:02 PM
I was thinking this earlier hats should be given the stats of the helm that you are wearing. I feel as of right now I would not buy a hat because why would I want to make my character worse?