PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some level 12s to fight...

Register
05-28-2012, 01:04 PM
I made a level 12 twink today...At first it was pretty fun and I figured I'd like low level Pvp again. Nope. I enter a game and get rushed. I had no negative reputation because i made it just today. Not to mention is was a level 17 that rushed me. I fight back when he rushes me again and some dude nearby jumps in and teams me. I leave. Seriously, Wth is wrong with people in low level Pvp? For those of you who decided that they will rush everybody in low level Pvp, this is the kind of grief that you cause. You could say get over it or grow up but it's not something easy to do when everywhere you go you are given crap. I'm not sure you people understand the extent of you actions fully. It might be one time being rushed by you, but it could e the thousandth time being called a Noob or loser for the victim.

Seriously, think before you rush. It's not hard.

/endrant

Anyways, I'm looking for some SENSIBLE level 12 twinks who want to do some Pvp with me. I'm new but I think I got it down. Please no super-pros though ._.

Thanks for Reading,
Register

plmafiaboss
05-28-2012, 01:13 PM
I made a level 12 twink today...At first it was pretty fun and I figured I'd like low level Pvp again. Nope. I enter a game and get rushed. I had no negative reputation because i made it just today. Not to mention is was a level 17 that rushed me. I fight back when he rushes me again and some dude nearby jumps in and teams me. I leave. Seriously, Wth is wrong with people in low level Pvp? For those of you who decided that they will rush everybody in low level Pvp, this is the kind of grief that you cause. You could say get over it or grow up but it's not something easy to do when everywhere you go you are given crap. I'm not sure you people understand the extent of you actions fully. It might be one time being rushed by you, but it could e the thousandth time being called a Noob or loser for the victim.

Seriously, think before you rush. It's not hard.

/endrant

Anyways, I'm looking for some SENSIBLE level 12 twinks who want to do some Pvp with me. I'm new but I think I got it down. Please no super-pros though ._.

Thanks for Reading,
Registermy twinks aren't Lvl 12 but if u wanna add my Lvl 15 ipvphavocpvpi and my 17 truebadd we can chill in pvp and i can help u out with the rushers u don't like

Register
05-28-2012, 01:27 PM
my twinks aren't Lvl 12 but if u wanna add my Lvl 15 ipvphavocpvpi and my 17 truebadd we can chill in pvp and i can help u out with the rushers u don't like

Lol i saw you earlier today, not sure if I fought you or not, Im TwinkMule

I most likely wont be on today, I want to work towards 66.

Plaguemaw
05-28-2012, 01:31 PM
Add me in game, I don't like to play rush with my little guy.

IGN- Minimayhem Lv10 or Sandblast Lv17

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

mike1298
05-28-2012, 01:40 PM
I bought a bunch of gear for 12 pvp, ended up selling it the same day. Fresh name and couldn't join any games without being rushed by two to three people. Of course they mocked you as you died as well.

plmafiaboss
05-28-2012, 01:41 PM
my twinks aren't Lvl 12 but if u wanna add my Lvl 15 ipvphavocpvpi and my 17 truebadd we can chill in pvp and i can help u out with the rushers u don't like

Lol i saw you earlier today, not sure if I fought you or not, Im TwinkMule

I most likely wont be on today, I want to work towards 66.I didn't see u at all today. maybe u saw my friend who likes naming his characters after me ipvphavocpvi
He wears str armor the icy looking stuff. Ill add u on my character tho

birdmasta
05-28-2012, 07:24 PM
hehe register. low lvl pvp=no skill. BORING

Dirtymonkey_666
05-29-2012, 05:43 AM

alot of low level pvp twinks have alot of skill

Appleisaac
05-29-2012, 06:08 AM
sadly, thats the way things are now... if you dont have a reputation, you get rushed by 17s :P

P.S. Im thirteen, that okay? ;) mrappletwink (lv 13) applehelper (lv 10)

Elegants
05-30-2012, 09:22 PM
Dont discouraged people lmao ,every people has their own taste ,juz bcoZ u got owned badly at low pvp ?(;

birdmasta
06-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Dont discouraged people lmao ,every people has their own taste ,juz bcoZ u got owned badly at low pvp ?(;

umm no... i wasnt owned lmfao. a while back when timetells (best 12 wasnt hacked) the best were timetells, me, then kawa. quit 12 bcuz u just need to be rich with a bit of luck and u win... timetells was boss since he was hella rich. pink tinsel, pink pepper wing, expert, sniper helm. he got 19 crit unbuffed lmfao... btw y do u brag?