PDA

View Full Version : Weird laggy issue

ZZTop
08-08-2021, 11:24 PM
So, since yesterday ive had this problem and im really curious if its only me since ive never had it before. I start the game, i play a bit and its all fun. Then suddenly im hit with this constant framedrop, like 0.1 seconds the image freezes and then it just keeps going until i restart the game. Never had this problem before and im curious if any of you encountered it? Since i have a pretty good phone with 6gb of ram and i never keep apps open im really reluctant to blame the phone

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Susanne
08-09-2021, 12:53 AM
So, since yesterday ive had this problem and im really curious if its only me since ive never had it before. I start the game, i play a bit and its all fun. Then suddenly im hit with this constant framedrop, like 0.1 seconds the image freezes and then it just keeps going until i restart the game. Never had this problem before and im curious if any of you encountered it? Since i have a pretty good phone with 6gb of ram and i never keep apps open im really reluctant to blame the phone

Had the same problem months back. It was intermittent though but like you, started off ok and got worse.
I did post on here and took the advice, bought a brand new phone even though the phone I was using wasn't old and had been updated.
The problem is still there on my new phone but not as bad. I did try again on my old phone and it's ok now, well it would be because that's my luck.
I don't know what it is, I looked for corrupted files, cleared cache, rebooted and even did a factory reset.
My signal is strong, my new phone can run a test to show that, it's 5g too although I don't think that makes any difference.
I hope it gets sorted for you.

ZZTop
08-09-2021, 01:34 AM
Thanks. Ive read your post about it, it seems like your problem was far worse then mine. The game is playable, everything works, visuals/hotbar/minimap fine, its just annoying because if the framedrop starts the only way for it to stop is to close the game and restart, which is really inconvenient if im in the middle of a run. Phone is 100% not at fault, worst case scenario ill reinstall the game. Best case, maybe its from the servers and itll get resolved in the next patch or sth

Analytical
08-09-2021, 02:52 AM
Thanks. Ive read your post about it, it seems like your problem was far worse then mine. The game is playable, everything works, visuals/hotbar/minimap fine, its just annoying because if the framedrop starts the only way for it to stop is to close the game and restart, which is really inconvenient if im in the middle of a run. Phone is 100% not at fault, worst case scenario ill reinstall the game. Best case, maybe its from the servers and itll get resolved in the next patch or sth

Facing the same problem here, I had to close game and restart. My phone has 8GB ram and its a new phone, never had this problem before.

ssblake
08-09-2021, 04:23 AM
Open game > go to settings > Game II > Frame rate , Put the slide towards better frame rate if its at battery saver mode

ZZTop
08-09-2021, 04:49 AM
Its at full towards framerate since last year when i bought the phone

KarTik1
08-09-2021, 07:45 AM
This is neither phones fault nor games fault .
Sometime we use phone covers which do not let heat escape from phone and which causes in game lag.
Its either your phone cover or room phones getting hot and stsrts laging game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZZTop
08-09-2021, 08:02 AM
Sometime we use phone covers which do not let heat escape from phone and which causes in game lag.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis could be it. But it still doesnt really explain why the game works perfectly after a restart? and it never lags on other games?

Analytical
08-09-2021, 09:25 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope even when my phone is not hot it still persists.

Xtremez
08-10-2021, 10:13 PM
Same problem even on pc. Dunno if its a browser issue but suddenly after some time, the frames just drop....

Analytical
08-11-2021, 08:56 AM
Same problem even on pc. Dunno if its a browser issue but suddenly after some time, the frames just drop....

Yea it has been like this a few days since the last update I think

ZZTop
08-13-2021, 07:39 AM
Waiting for a response from the devs hopefully, today has been really messed up to put it nicely. Up until today, it used to happen only twice max. today ive had to restart the game 8 times in one hour while lvling the rog up, its ridiculous.