PDA

View Full Version : In need of assistance

Matutd
05-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Hey! I just got my bear to lvl 60. I currently have a glyph big top mace and plate, but I need the shield and helmet. The only problem is, I'm sitting on only 20k gold, so I can't afford to buy them. I'm hoping someone would be willing to lend me the two items for a while please. Obviously, if you aren't a good friend of mine then I don't expect you to help out, which is fair enough. But maybe if a friend of mine could help, I'd be very appreciative :) and I promise I'll give the set back, I'm not the type of person to steal items/gold, and like I said, I only expect good friends to help out anyway.

Drizzid
05-28-2012, 03:54 PM
It would really help if you had some sort of collateral so that the player isn't taking a complete risk.

Best of luck to you.

Lowlyspy
05-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Well you got the shield, your word is collateral enough for me. Good luck on the helm.

Might I suggest going for one of the reptilian helmets? I mean since you're going to 65 you won't be using that gear for very long so why spend a lot?

JaytB
05-28-2012, 04:23 PM
PM'ed you :)

Matutd
05-28-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm all good now :) thanks lowly and jay :) and I would put something up against it but I have literally nothing haha :') I should be well for lvling up now, and lowly when u need the shield back let me know straight away and I'll be sure to give it back, unless I get a good offer on it of course! Jk jk haha :p thanks guys :D