PDA

View Full Version : About stuff that got lost in the void

Irg
08-09-2021, 07:58 PM
Story time,
around 2019 (before i took a long break), i bought 2 of this tradeable red enchantress bow
vanity from the first marvel event, i put them on an weapon stand because it looked nice.
But one day i dont know what got into my head, i decided to use that and test how far away i can
place something outside of my house.
Because back then, you cant even leave the house, so i doubt i got that back, ever
I remember spending around 10mins scrolling through my screen to place it as far away as possible
and i certainly will never find it unless i pack my house... But similar reason as why I havent (maybe) got it
back from 2 years ago ... I spent a lot of time on my house

So... Is there a way to get my bow back without packing everything in my house

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-09-2021, 08:03 PM
Do a contest like handsumlegend to find the bow [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-09-2021, 08:58 PM
There’s a weird effect with house items where if the item is near the field of view then when u move it, it will zip away supper far quickly
I’ve almost lost some items when building several houses outside of my house, I know what u mean

I just did some tests where I left my house until the second it fell out of view & placed a weapon holder & found that if something is not in view you cannot interact w it due to distance

I was hoping that despite distance you could click on something you can’t see & at least figure out what direction it was, but alas no

There is a “fog of war” or a visual restriction to see or interact with any object

Hope for the best, but it seems grim

Irg
08-09-2021, 09:14 PM
Yea the render distance caps at around 5s running time of my speed set, and i calculated that you need 3mins to run to the absolute border, double that its 6mins to run the whole lap. Assuming the rendering is spherical, there are 3600 cells that i must check, which makes it a 10 hour process assuming i can go in a straight line with 0 reference, and not miss that tiny, almost transparent bow while spinning my camera

Also i would love to make a contest, but i am unsure if i got the bow back or not, my memory is very fuzzy about how many bows i sold so it could all be a waste and i feel bad

Kolpertis_333
08-10-2021, 03:10 AM
Yea the render distance caps at around 5s running time of my speed set, and i calculated that you need 3mins to run to the absolute border, double that its 6mins to run the whole lap. Assuming the rendering is spherical, there are 3600 cells that i must check, which makes it a 10 hour process assuming i can go in a straight line with 0 reference, and not miss that tiny, almost transparent bow while spinning my camera

Also i would love to make a contest, but i am unsure if i got the bow back or not, my memory is very fuzzy about how many bows i sold so it could all be a waste and i feel badI can help you find the bow, but I Would like if you had airship location because red on blue is easily visable, i feel like if you had 8 people, each goimg in a different direction, process of finding it would be easier

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-10-2021, 03:51 AM
Futumsh should be able to tell you precisely where its at because in their logs when you place something in your house it should show the coordinates of where it was placed. I remember experimenting with commands trying to find some hidden commands and I typed something that showed my coordinates in my house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Anarchial
08-10-2021, 06:53 AM
I would like to contribute my help too, in trying to scout your house environment and checking.
Free of cost, of course.

Just love the idea of finding something that might be lost in your house. It's just like in real life. :)
Let me know if you need any help at all.

IGN: Gawsh

PatD
08-10-2021, 07:22 AM
If only you had put this on your bow:

LMAO!!!! :chuncky:

But seriously pm me when u in your house, if i'm on i'll try to find it also hehe!!

Futumsh
08-10-2021, 08:52 AM
I can't recall a case where any item was ever actually lost. Closing thread. OP just needs to pack their house.