PDA

View Full Version : Fun game to play with friends

Encryptions
08-10-2021, 12:53 PM
Now most of you are probably bored on AL right now and I was in my house looking through pets to figure out some cool tricks or broken powers some may have and came up with the idea of guess who but for pets. You and a friend can choose a random pet and ask each other questions to guess the pet the other person chose. Try it out and see how it works.
"Is your pet heroic?" "Is your pet in the air?" "Does your pet have a tail?" "Is your pet legendary?"

If you want a short game then you can set some rules like only common and rare pets allowed or only legendary and mythic allowed etc.

sanya
08-10-2021, 12:55 PM
This is definetely better than endless grinding current useless pve, ty ;D

Kolpertis_333
08-10-2021, 01:21 PM
Seems fun, i have also been playing hide and seek here and there, you go to some city, turn off names, mini map, disable pets and get naked, since you can go into stuff in arcane legends, there are plenty of hiding spots in almost every city, my favourite are stronghold and kelys

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Vulcainx
08-11-2021, 03:40 AM
Seems fun, i have also been playing hide and seek here and there, you go to some city, turn off names, mini map, disable pets and get naked, since you can go into stuff in arcane legends, there are plenty of hiding spots in almost every city, my favourite are stronghold and kelys

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći TapatalkI did that a lot with the old guilds where i was before xd pretty fun actually

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk