Irg
08-11-2021, 04:20 AM
Requirements:
- 3-4 decent members or any class
- 1 glow pet + atleast 1 fennris

Details:
- everyone go up to the boss and hit him once
- everyone else besides one person move down to the spawn
- that person who did not move down will stay in the corner if the map (as shown in fig1)
- stay alive until orric webs you
- the person that got webbed disconnect from the game by turning off wifi
- everyone else just keep orric down where the spawn is and DO NOT go up

Result: orric will no longer spawn the annoying spreading web
Just make sure to kill all the purple stuff and glow 14s after he
says "lets see who dies first" and you are good

Ps. I know its possible to brute force when having a good enough pt, but this way,
Without one of his most powerful skill, killing him should be a walk in the park

Fig1

Anarchial
08-11-2021, 04:23 AM
Thank you for this. It was earlier much easier till STS nerfed BAO to the ground. Rip Bao

Irg
08-11-2021, 01:24 PM
For those who asked, on the 5th step, you can connect back so don't worry
Also if you die trying to get webbed, someone else can take his place no need to remap,
just have to get webbed in the corner no matter who it is

Oawaoebi
08-11-2021, 03:37 PM
Or just web orrick. Yes it works. He can't hit you or kill you.

Undershooting
08-11-2021, 06:13 PM
Would’ve been easy aps for hc if bao wasn’t nerfed Zzz

QuaseT
08-11-2021, 08:33 PM
Would’ve been easy aps for hc if bao wasn’t nerfed ZzzWell, I wouldn't say easy still but easier than now for sure! XD

Irg
08-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Would’ve been easy aps for hc if bao wasn’t nerfed Zzz

Haha heard it almost one shots hydra before, that would of been too easy imo

Nabkro
08-12-2021, 06:24 PM
That’s if it procs in time, or procs right, if it doesn’t, you’re pretty much dead

sanya
08-12-2021, 07:43 PM
Requirements:
- 3-4 decent members or any class
- 1 glow pet + atleast 1 fennris

Glowstik isn't important, can be done without any defensive pet (normal mode, at HC mode ofc better to have some defensive pets in case that warrior can lag :D ), just need warrior who taunt boss all way (it is not hard), 3 pets with buffing damage AA will be much better and faster + 1 sns (and just fyi, in general - mefisto AA gives better defence + buff than glow, wcb to AL).
Fenris? This is totally trash lol
Best party ofc 1 warrior 2 rogues and 1 mage (warrior is for taunt + orrick can't 1hit warrior), rogues - deals most dmg for boss in this case because nobody has op lvl76 procs and rogue's skills most dmg + lowest cd + crits..., mage for ultimate + helping a lot to kill flies

Details:
- everyone go up to the boss and hit him once
- everyone else besides one person move down to the spawn
- that person who did not move down will stay in the corner if the map (as shown in fig1)
- stay alive until orric webs you
- the person that got webbed disconnect from the game by turning off wifi
- everyone else just keep orric down where the spawn is and DO NOT go up

-better if warrior pull boss down to respawn and then to any wall in that place (less place to spawn flies, they spawn closer to each other - easier to kill them fast)
-about orrick web - rogues using their aimed ultimates for that, shouldnt be problem at all
-most important details: destroy web fast as possible (rogue's ultimate for it), and kill 4 flies (those which spawned 1st) fast too, only those 4 spawns more and more flies if you don't kill them in time (sns helps a lot if you know how to stack pools in one place)
-posting exploits with turn off wifi on forums? lmao... Good luck with these type of 'guides', I remember some ppl got perma ban for using it at goblin event years ago :D

... and glow 14s after he
says "lets see who dies first" and you are good

In the end its easier to hide behind wall (ANY of orrick damaging abilities can be avoided if wall is between player and orrick), just go safe place and wait (14sec u said? idk exact) until he releases his damaging wave, then safety go and kill him, he wont damage anymore.

Irg
08-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Glowstik isn't important, can be done without any defensive pet (normal mode, at HC mode ofc better to have some defensive pets in case that warrior can lag :D ), just need warrior who taunt boss all way (it is not hard), 3 pets with buffing damage AA will be much better and faster + 1 sns (and just fyi, in general - mefisto AA gives better defence + buff than glow, wcb to AL).
Fenris? This is totally trash lol
Best party ofc 1 warrior 2 rogues and 1 mage (warrior is for taunt + orrick can't 1hit warrior), rogues - deals most dmg for boss in this case because nobody has op lvl76 procs and rogue's skills most dmg + lowest cd + crits..., mage for ultimate + helping a lot to kill flies

-better if warrior pull boss down to respawn and then to any wall in that place (less place to spawn flies, they spawn closer to each other - easier to kill them fast)
-about orrick web - rogues using their aimed ultimates for that, shouldnt be problem at all
-most important details: destroy web fast as possible (rogue's ultimate for it), and kill 4 flies (those which spawned 1st) fast too, only those 4 spawns more and more flies if you don't kill them in time (sns helps a lot if you know how to stack pools in one place)
-posting exploits with turn off wifi on forums? lmao... Good luck with these type of 'guides', I remember some ppl got perma ban for using it at goblin event years ago :D

In the end its easier to hide behind wall (ANY of orrick damaging abilities can be avoided if wall is between player and orrick), just go safe place and wait (14sec u said? idk exact) until he releases his damaging wave, then safety go and kill him, he wont damage anymore.

your method is more of the brute force way of stacking high power player and expensive pet aa that everyone used to use
but with my methods, i literally did it with bunch of rando with almost no need to coordinate.
Also nice point about the dc, you can dont dc and just die in the web when orric uses his skill, just takes a bit longer

sanya
08-13-2021, 01:22 AM
your method is more of the brute force way of stacking high power player and expensive pet aa that everyone used to use
but with my methods, i literally did it with bunch of rando with almost no need to coordinate.
Also nice point about the dc, you can dont dc and just die in the web when orric uses his skill, just takes a bit longer

I did it several times by warrior(with dex items) and rogue... I wouldn't say that any of my party had high power like a lot bd or ed or dex, just regular players, point is that everyone should understand what to do and concentrate, especially warrior.
About pets my point was that glowstik isn't necessary at all, it can be done without using any AA.
About expensive pets: mythic werewiger is 3m, sns idk, below 1m right :D rotation of 3 werewigers and 1 sns (only for flies and web) would work great and cheaper than glowstik
My ways isn't that hard and expensive.. but definitely faster and without using bugs with dc

Irg
08-13-2021, 01:47 AM
I think this entire arguemnt comes down to one simple question: will orric be easier if he doesnt use web at all
and please read my second statement, where i explain how to not dc and still do it
this is not a competition, im just trying to make everyone's life easier by sharing this, never wanting anything in return, so theres no reason to bring in spices

Qneko
08-13-2021, 12:35 PM
Vcs poderia me ajudar? Meu char está bugando nós mapa ele não corre e está muito lento meu dmg fica em 200 mesmo com os ítens, mas na cidade fica normal, anda corre e o dmg fica normal também. Me ajudem.. isso começou ontem

Stephencobear
08-13-2021, 02:48 PM
Vcs poderia me ajudar? Meu char está bugando nós mapa ele não corre e está muito lento meu dmg fica em 200 mesmo com os ítens, mas na cidade fica normal, anda corre e o dmg fica normal também. Me ajudem.. isso começou ontem

você tem equipamento de honra equipado?

Sorry to side track just playing w google translate;)

Irg
08-21-2021, 12:09 AM
made a video too, im so bad at editing lol, but if you search on youtube you should see it