PDA

View Full Version : Authentication

CedeOmi
08-12-2021, 02:56 AM
I play via Chrome

So today I tried to log in like usual, and the game had me do the authentication thing to fully log in.
I clicked on the option to send the code to my email, received nothing. Waited a few minutes and tried again. Got nothing for the 2nd time. Waited.
Tried a third time and all 3 codes were sent then. I tried using the latest one and it said it was the wrong code. I tried the other 2 codes and it said they were wrong also.

I refreshed and tried again only for it to say too many authentication attempts have been used.

How long do I have to wait for it to reset?
I've waited for like 2 hours before trying again but it still says the same thing.
Any help would be appreciated.

Kolpertis_333
08-12-2021, 03:26 AM
I dont know how long you have to wait in Al, but that same thing has happened to me in 2 other games, i had to wait a week in both before trying again

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

CedeOmi
08-12-2021, 03:54 AM
I dont know how long you have to wait in Al, but that same thing has happened to me in 2 other games, i had to wait a week in both before trying again

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

A week? Really?

I just returned to the game a few days ago after taking like 2 years off. :disturbed:

PatD
08-12-2021, 07:19 AM
A week? Really?

I just returned to the game a few days ago after taking like 2 years off. :disturbed:

I think you only need wait 24h not a week

Futumsh
08-12-2021, 08:40 AM
I just verified this is all working properly, again.

* Make sure the email address is exactly correct before you hit send. Several times that people have run into this, they've had a typo in the address they were trying to send codes to.
* Only hit the button to request a code once.
* Get the code and enter it.

If you request too many codes or try to enter too many of them, you'll have to wait 24 hours.